Thread: The Haeresis Complex

The Brave The Haeresis Complex

Exclamation The Haeresis Complex

I have been wondering recently about the thing that Square Enix is planning to release a fourth game, titled Haeresis, in the Fabula Nova Crystallis compilation. That got me into thinking what this game might possibly contain. Considering the fact that the three games that we have got each focus on an unrelated story with different characters in apparently different worlds in the same shared universe, my theory is that this fourth game somehow bridges the three games together and thus, we for example get to see Noctis and Lightning meeting each other and thinks like that. What do you say about this theory, I would be interested to know.

Lady Succubus The Haeresis Complex Victoria's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Re: The Haeresis Complex

Uh.. I think the original FF13 is Haeresis. >_>
    But that's just my opinion.

The Lone Dagger The Haeresis Complex Xithor's Avatar

I read somewhere that they were trying to make Haeresis into their online game of the series.
    But I also read elsewhere that it was gonna be released on the PSP like Agito so you never know until Square Enix says something on the matter.

Wanna Know More:
    Like Kingdom Hearts? Come join the Black Dawn RP!

My latest videos:
    DBZ AMV - Breathe Into Me
    Final Fantasy XIII - My Hands
    Kingdom Hearts - Stand My Ground
    Naruto - Way Away
    Other Videos on my YouTube Channel: Xithor22's Channel

I want to play a game. The Haeresis Complex Zargabaath's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mistress Victoria View Post
    Uh.. I think the original FF13 is Haeresis. >_>
    But that's just my opinion.
    I don't know about that one M. Victoria. Haeresis was filed for patent or whatever in 2006 which would suggest that it would be something different than Final Fantasy XIII. If Final Fantasy XIII was Haeresis would it not be mentioned somewhere?

As for my thoughts on Haeresis? Well I've definitely been vocal about what happened to Haeresis because after the news article was released that SE patented in '06 there has been nothing new on the product. I don't think there is even any confirmation that Haeresis will be a game; it could be a short film, a movie, a manga, or even an anime (Square Enix is involved in manga and anime). Somebody in Japan should tweet to Hashimoto about what is up with Haeresis; too bad I don't know anybody in Japan or who could do that.

Main series FFs Beaten - FF: 4x, FFII: 3x, FFIII: 3x, FFIV: 3x, FFV: 3x, FFVI: 4x, FFVII: 5x, FFVIII: 5x, FFIX: 3x, FFX: 4x, FFXII: 3x, FFXIII: 2x, FFXV: 2x

Lady Succubus The Haeresis Complex Victoria's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Then that would make perfect sense, since FF13 was originally planned to be on the PS2.

The Quiet One The Haeresis Complex Andromeda's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Yeah I've been wondering the same thing myself since I saw that it was found being put in for a US Patent. I did a little digging around to find the article that I had read that mentioned the original time it got discovered. It was back in March 2007, which I believe does put it past the chance that it could be a code name for FFXIII, especially since the reason it was discovered was not because SE announced the title, but someone searched the US Patents. Which is actually a common practice for people trying to get unannounced game scoops.

I suspect that with FFXIII out in stores and FF Versus XIII probably getting staffed up and FF Agito XIII actually looking further along than Versus is. That we will probably see a teaser trailer for Haeresis at E3 or the Tokyo Game Show, if they are still working on the game. If they are not working on it anymore, then well it'll fade into the oblivion. ^^;
    Attached Images Attached Images The Haeresis Complex-ffxiihae-jpg 
    Curious? There's no limits but your own imagination.
    Don't know how to roleplay, but want to learn? Visit Here!

2007 and 2009 Best Writer of TFF and 2009 Most Creative Co-Winner

From the ruins of Zanarkand The Haeresis Complex Yuna's Avatar

You know what ? Maybe your theory is not wrong: Today morning, a famous Italian website called "everyeye" has posted a news about the fact famous dubbers of the XIII are going to work again on the title.

The point is: they will work on Versus XIII and not Haeresis. So the question is: are all the episodes really connected ? Or is just about crystals ?

Registered User The Haeresis Complex Aadria's Avatar

Last I heard, Fabula Nova Crystallis was to be a ten year project. It may be a while before we know anything, the way SquareEnix tends to hype and then fall silent. : (