Thread: Guide for Shoalong Gui please

Guide for Shoalong Gui please

I have my characters developed so they can all do every role. I have lights Omega, Fangs glaive starred(Teir two of bladed lance), and hopes Urubitsan level 20(Also a tier 2). Can I please have a guide for the monster>

The Quiet One Guide for Shoalong Gui please Andromeda's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Re: Guide for Shoalong Gui please

Best thing to do against them is have your paradigms set up with one of each the roles x3. So Commando x3, Ravager x3, etc. The only one not to is for Medic you only need one or two medics. Just make sure you have Vanille or Hope as one of your medics.

Start the battle with a Sentinel x3 to eat the Quake that it always does. After that go to Saboteur x3 and get Slow on it first if the character you're controlling as Slow, this will buy you a lot of time for more attacks.

Everytime it goes to stomp switch back to Sentinel x3 to eat the damage, do this for all attacks coming at you regardless of what it is.

After you have Slow on it switch over to Synergist and get Haste and Protect up, if Slow is taking too long to stick switch over to Synergist and just get Haste and Protect. If you're lucky you'll get Slow in before the second attack, if not just go to Synergist after you Sentinel the damage. Once you have Haste and Protect go back to Saboteur and debuff it until Slow, Deprotect, Deshell and Poison have stuck. After that finish out your buffs with Synergist.

Heal if necessary and then go to Ravager x3. Keep on Ravager until you're at 999% and go to Commando x3, switch to Sentinel as necessary. If you're strong enough Commando x3 with 999% will kill Shaolong Gui before the meter runs out.

If not or it does Ultima or Bay then repeat the steps as needed. Always make sure it is debuffed and you have Haste and Protect on at the very least, having Brave or Bravera will kill it faster.

Killing a Shaolong Gui I think is actually little harder than a Long Gui because you can't knock it over and it is very easy to see the legs moving when you need pull up Sentinel. Plus the time on the legs to make an attack I think a little faster than the Long Gui, it is not has powerful, but it still adds up.
    Curious? There's no limits but your own imagination.
    Don't know how to roleplay, but want to learn? Visit Here!

2007 and 2009 Best Writer of TFF and 2009 Most Creative Co-Winner

Re: Guide for Shoalong Gui please

Thanks! I am going to go try right now; and ya i agree shoalong is definately harder than long.