Thread: Final Final Fantasy XIII Trailer

I want to play a game. Final Final Fantasy XIII Trailer Zargabaath's Avatar

Final Final Fantasy XIII Trailer

Here is the final trailer for Final Fantasy XIII, so far nobody has subbed the video yet but when either I or someone does find a subbed version they could just post it in this thread.

In the trailer you'll see quite a few new characters and a glimpse of Vanille's summon. One of the characters revealed I think is Cid; from 2:06 to 2:12 you'll see Snowe held prisoner and a man greets him with an outstrechted hand - I heard the man say "Snowe" and I believe I heard "Shido" (Cid) as well but I am not certain. There are quite a few nice scenes - especially towards the end, overall I was very impressed by the trailer and am eager to see what the subbed version will reveal as well. Enjoy mortals.

YouTube - Final Final Fantasy XIII Trailer

Main series FFs Beaten - FF: 4x, FFII: 3x, FFIII: 3x, FFIV: 3x, FFV: 3x, FFVI: 4x, FFVII: 5x, FFVIII: 5x, FFIX: 3x, FFX: 4x, FFXII: 3x, FFXIII: 2x, FFXV: 2x

Master of the Shadow Key Final Final Fantasy XIII Trailer KeybladerXIII's Avatar
    Pretty interesting vid, especially near the end when all the characters have their summons out and they are fightining in the city. I wonder which summon Vanille was using, All I saw was Vanille on top of it as it shot up enemies with two gatling guns.

Also, that new guy shown is indeed the Cid of XIII. It's quite interesting seeing how young he looks. He's probably the youngest of all the Cids. I found this bit of info on him on the Final Fantasy Wiki:

Cid Reinz - The Final Fantasy Wiki has more Final Fantasy information than Cid could research
    "Take a chance.....roll the dice.......pick a card....whatever suits your game.....you'll lose either way...."

Organization XIII in a nutshell, in their most core personality:

http://fc04.deviantart.com/fs25/f/20..._blablachn.jpg

Here is a page that has a translation of the dialogue. It is not a subbed video just a written translation though not that grammatically correct - you'll still get the main idea the characters are trying to convey. Enjoy mortals.

FINAL FANTASY EXPERIENCE - Archive - Final Final Fantasy XIII Trailer - GameSpot Unions

Main series FFs Beaten - FF: 4x, FFII: 3x, FFIII: 3x, FFIV: 3x, FFV: 3x, FFVI: 4x, FFVII: 5x, FFVIII: 5x, FFIX: 3x, FFX: 4x, FFXII: 3x, FFXIII: 2x, FFXV: 2x

I feel epic... Final Final Fantasy XIII Trailer Ralz's Avatar
    Apparently, I've died and gone to Game Heaven. Later, losers.
    Well, that does it. If I wasn't hyped for FFXIII before, I am now.

Although, the music is a bit cheesy, but the game looks amazing. I really can't wait for this game.

I'm going through a bit of a The World Ends With You phase right now.
    Click THERE:
    TFF Family:
    Alther Feyz Lucifer Primus CecilGod1994 Flaming Ragnarok Shadow of Darkness Dark Angel Kilala Sato Arashi RagnaToad RamesesII IceColdPillow Kisaragi^^ Elyon Seraphim Shiru MILK Vince Kisuke Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima ethan

Tsuna Feesh Final Final Fantasy XIII Trailer Fate's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KeybladerXIII View Post
    I wonder which summon Vanille was using, All I saw was Vanille on top of it as it shot up enemies with two gatling guns.
    I just found out. Vanille's Eidolon is an earth-elemental creature named Hecatoncheir, like the boss in Final Fantasy III. Here the article from Final Fantasy Wiki.

Curiosity Conquers, So Click:

*Yesha*; -Balthier-; Alther Feyz Lucifer Primus; Azuteor; Black Waltz; Clint Eastwood; Dark Angel; Dodie16; ethan; Flaming Ragnarok; Insufficient Mage; Kilala; LIGHTNING_71013; Lunasa; Mallick; Meigumi; Messiah; Padraic; PurpleDiamond; RamesesII; Shiru; Silver; Unknown Entity; ViviMasterMage; winterborn86

If you'd like a place in my family, be sure to ask me~! ^ ~

Well, the final Final Fantasy XIII trailer in english was released yesterday. I was a bit worried about the english VAs, but when I heard them I was greatly satisfied; Square-Enix looks to have done another great job with the VAs.

As for "My Hands", I didn't like the song before and with the trailer my dislike grew. The song does not feel to fit and I would've preferred an English version of "Kimi Ga Irukura"/"Because You're Here".