Thread: Final Fantasy XIII's English voiceovers are complete

Eye in the Sky Final Fantasy XIII's English voiceovers are complete Fuzz's Avatar

Final Fantasy XIII's English voiceovers are complete

Square Enix just announced that the English voice work for Final Fantasy XIII is complete. One of the marketing executives also made sure to say how impressed he was with the new Summons and the fact that it'll incorporate a "unique level up system in FFXIII like Sphere Grid in FFX and License Board in FFXII."

Now that the official English voice work is done, many highly anticipate the upcoming demo.

Source: Joystiq

-----
    Fuzz
    Webmaster
    @ thefinalfantasy.net
    [email protected]

Master of the Shadow Key Final Fantasy XIII's English voiceovers are complete KeybladerXIII's Avatar
    Argh, I was just posting this same info that I read on G4 but you posted it a second before I did.... Anyway, I'm happy it is finished so that more trailers and gameplay can be seen in english. I cannot wait!!
    "Take a chance.....roll the dice.......pick a card....whatever suits your game.....you'll lose either way...."

Organization XIII in a nutshell, in their most core personality:

http://fc04.deviantart.com/fs25/f/20..._blablachn.jpg

Boredness rules us all Final Fantasy XIII's English voiceovers are complete Midnight Panda's Avatar
    awesome. this is going 2 be amazing! i cant wait 4 it to be release in canada. (i have already posyed a post like this in a nother forum mentioning this but i cant seem to find it again)
    Been gone a long while but im back now and not as annoying. promise

THANKS TO ANDROMEDA

barbarakinzer
    OK, I'm new at this so please don't roll your eyes at my question. I've heard about the PSP version, but will FF XlV be available for PS3?

Lady Succubus Final Fantasy XIII's English voiceovers are complete Victoria's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I think you're thinking of FF13 Agito, which is part of the Fabula Nova Crystallis project of FF13.

There is FF13 for PS3 and 360.
    FF13 Versus for PS3 only.
    FF13 Agito for PSP only.

So... no, Agito is for PSP only.

barbarakinzer
    Thankyou so much, when will it be available?

Che
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzz View Post
    Square Enix just announced that the English voice work for Final Fantasy XIII is complete. One of the marketing executives also made sure to say how impressed he was with the new Summons and the fact that it'll incorporate a "unique level up system in FFXIII like Sphere Grid in FFX and License Board in FFXII."

Now that the official English voice work is done, many highly anticipate the upcoming demo.

Source: Joystiq
    Sounds great, I'm looking forward to that.

Not really looking forward to the voice acting, as I usually hate the English voice acting. It just seems so cheesy in English for every other game in the past. I hope there's an option to hear it in Japanese and read subtitles in English. That or pray that they're actually good.

barbarakinzer
    Does anyone have a wild guess as to "when" it might be available?

Master of the Shadow Key Final Fantasy XIII's English voiceovers are complete KeybladerXIII's Avatar
    Well barbarakinzer, Final Fantasy XIII is going to come first to Japan this winter, while they're are releasing Agito sometime next year. XIII will come to America in Spring 2010, while Agito and Versus XIII don't have release dates yet.
    "Take a chance.....roll the dice.......pick a card....whatever suits your game.....you'll lose either way...."

Organization XIII in a nutshell, in their most core personality:

http://fc04.deviantart.com/fs25/f/20..._blablachn.jpg

barbarakinzer
    Thankyou, God I can't believe we have to wait so long!!!

I'm liking the sound of the "unique levelling up system" FFXIII has got, it sounds interesting.

I think I'm beginning to understand. An answer from the Planet, the Promised Land...I think I can meet her...there.