Thread: Final Fantasy XIII Release Date Announced

Eye in the Sky Final Fantasy XIII Release Date Announced Fuzz's Avatar

Post Final Fantasy XIII Release Date Announced

---News--- 11/13/2009

After much anticipation and guesses on when the actual North American and European release date will be, Square Enix has announced that the game will be released on March 9, 2010. This is just a few months after it is released in Japan and 4 years after it was officially announced. This release date includes both the Xbox 360 and Playstation 3 versions. Additionally, Square Enix has announced its new "Lucky Number 13" campaign, in which new info on the game will be trickled out on the 13th of every month until the game's launch, starting today.

"We know that our fans have been eagerly awaiting the next installation of the franchise -- FINAL FANTASY XIII will exceed all expectations," said John Yamamoto, president, chief executive officer and official title shouter of Square Enix, Inc. "Coming simultaneously to PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 for the first time, FINAL FANTASY XIII will be available to all players who are looking for the most immersive gaming experience of 2010."

Source: Joysitq

-----
    Fuzz
    Webmaster
    @ thefinalfantasy.net
    [email protected]

Only plays for sport Unknown Entity's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    =D

Hey, March isn't so bad. I was hearing about the date being set in June/July, so this is good news (well, news about any release date is good news really ). Woo, and the thirteenth of every month and other game releases should keep us busy, if not for a few days until its arrival.

I still have enough time to save for that new television. ^^

"I used to be active here like you, then I took an arrow in the knee."
    >>>------------->

Suddenly... clutter.:

Me and the lovely Joey is two cheeky chimpmonks, we is. Because TFF cousins can still... do stuff. ; )

Quotes to have a giggle at.:

Quote Originally Posted by Bleachfangirl
    I'm none too scary really. Just somewhat violent...
    Quote Originally Posted by MSN Convo
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    ^^;
    brb
    Bleachie says:
    Kay
    ...*runs around with a stick*
    I AM SPARTACUS!!!
    Hm, no one's here...
    TIME TO PARTY!
    Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    back
    Bleachie says:
    DARN IT
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe
    Now that we've apparently discussed wanting to see each other sleep with a game character... how goes?

All my banners are now done by me! Soon, I will be great! Muwahahahaha... ha... eck! *coughs* ...ha!
    Biggest fan of Peanut Butter created by The Xeim and Halie Peanut Butter Corporation ^^

Warning free for over eight years. Feels good.

Satoko
    March definitly sounds alot better than June or July, but I work at Gamestop here in Kentucky and the relese date we have is June 21, 2010. Either way, I'm just happy that it's comiong out. <3

Registered User Final Fantasy XIII Release Date Announced WilsonDean1990's Avatar

TheDigitalManga Channel - http://www.youtube.com/user/TheDigitalManga
    Bakuman Epsiode 1 Part 1 - http://www.youtube.com/user/TheDigit.../0/hAID_tCqznY
    Bakuman Epsiode 1 Part 2 - http://www.youtube.com/user/TheDigit.../1/_SGnj0AI5WI
    Bakuman Episode 1 Part 3 - http://www.youtube.com/user/TheDigit.../0/szpHqaSscC4

I Think You Anime/Manga Fans would really like it!!

Registered User Final Fantasy XIII Release Date Announced
    Hey, now both PS3 owners and 360 owners can be happy, since the release will be on the same day! I think I remember reading that there was going to be a delay for the 360 owners, but I guess that doesn't matter anymore.

Also, March 2010 isn't too far away. I know (for me anyway) that it will probably sneak up on me and I'll be like "OH YEAH!!! NEW FF GAME TODAY!!!"

heh..
    Click at your own risk.:
    Proud Member of:
    Por Rorr Kitty9
    "Mess with us, and the claws come out!"
    Evil BAD Guys
    "Not just evil...not just bad...EVIL BAD!"
    The above userbar was made for me by FATE!!! He is awesome.
    The above banner was made for me by VIVIMASTERMAGE!!! He is awesome as well.

Tsuna Feesh Final Fantasy XIII Release Date Announced Fate's Avatar
    I'm so excited for this game, mainly for Hope. >.< And it's 115 days away where I am. It won't be so long; I can wait. But I'll be anxious to get it. The last three months have gone by in a flash, so I'm hoping these next three months will follow suit.

Curiosity Conquers, So Click:

*Yesha*; -Balthier-; Alther Feyz Lucifer Primus; Azuteor; Black Waltz; Clint Eastwood; Dark Angel; Dodie16; ethan; Flaming Ragnarok; Insufficient Mage; Kilala; LIGHTNING_71013; Lunasa; Mallick; Meigumi; Messiah; Padraic; PurpleDiamond; RamesesII; Shiru; Silver; Unknown Entity; ViviMasterMage; winterborn86

If you'd like a place in my family, be sure to ask me~! ^ ~

I am very psyched about the official release date.I downloaded the video on XBL,and was really pissed when at the end the guy said they didn't tell him the release date.Then,the walls started coming up,and the camera gave us an overview of what they formed "03.9.2010".It was awesome.The footage of the game itself is really awesome looking.

Registered User Final Fantasy XIII Release Date Announced CeeJay's Avatar
    Fantastic. <3.
    Hi there.