Thread: Final Fantasy XIII Jap. Release Date

Eye in the Sky Final Fantasy XIII Jap. Release Date Fuzz's Avatar

Final Fantasy XIII Jap. Release Date

--- News --- September 8th, 2009

Well it appears (after a long wait) Square-Enix has finally announced the official release date for Final Fantasy XIII in Japan. It will be released December 17th, 2009. If you look at the previous main title releases (X, XI, XII, AC, etc), I'm sure you can devise a rough guess when the States will see it... being close to the spring of 2010. You can then look just a little bit further to get an estimate of a EU release date. Regardless, it seems like it is getting close for everybody!

Source: Examiner.com

-----
    Fuzz
    Webmaster
    @ thefinalfantasy.net
    [email protected]

Yep I just read about this on Game spot.I cant wait to see some videos on Youtube come December.If I owned a (Jap)PS3,I would learn Japanese and play an import if there was one.But still atleast we now have an ideah of when the North American release is.

R-K H、有名な侍の戦争の神ソウル刈り取り手 Final Fantasy XIII Jap. Release Date Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima's Avatar
    I live in your Mind, your Heart, and your Soul...There is no way in Hell you can ever escape from me! I'm everywhere...
    Blog Entries
    This is good information. I'm sure that everyone will be happy to hear this. I will keep digging up more information on this myself, and post what I find later on in the Forums.
    Thank you for Tracking it down. We all Appreciate your Efforts

Sig. Banner made by: Victoria

Favourite Quote Of The Year: "武器ではなく、それを行使する手を恐れてください"(Fear Not The Weapon, But The Hand That Wields It)

Press This Button To View All My Stuff >>>:

Press This Button To View My TFF Family >>>:
    My Older Brother: The legendary Egyptian Pharaoh RamesesII, Whipping Slaves long before the Holy Lord was Born.

My Inspiring Older Brother: Meier Link, (Title Unknown)
    My Brother: Ralz
    My Brother: Fate
    My Sister: Kilala, The Glomp&Huggle Master
    My Interesting Sister: Andromeda, The TFF Goddess
    My Loveable Sister: Waterdragoon, The Water Dragoon
    My Blood Brother: Elyon Demidias, The Next Level Overlord
    My Lovely, Beautiful, and Awesome Big Sister: Dodie, Okami's Sister at Heart
    My Strong willed Big Sister: DragonHeart, The Dragon Collector
    The God Father: Dark Squall
    My Lethal and Shadowy, Yet Humerous and Random Younger Brother: Alther Feyz Lucifer Primus
    My Newest Buddy And Awesomest Big Brother: Black Waltz, The Shiznit(The Best)

Wanna be in My TFF Family, Just ask me.

Press this button to see which Fraternity I'm in >>>:

~Founder & Proud Member of the Arteo Warra Okhun Lataar Fraternity, Also Known as: A.W.O.L. Since 2009~
    A.W.O.L. FOR LIFE, YEAHYA!!!

^^^
    ______________________l l l______________________

/ Been Chilln' & Killin' it since 1992/

golden_phoenix56

Thanks

Thank you SOO much for finding this info out!! I have been waiting eagerly since the first videos started spreading around!