Thread: Battle System Help

aliceferd

Battle System Help

Hello friends..
    Hope you all are having great time. Well, I recently got Final Fantasy XIII and while playing this game having trouble with the battle system. Can anyone shed some lights on battle system or post link for a video that gives good explanation. I appreciate any assistance you experts can provide.

Thanks in advance.

KirbySeph

Re: Battle System Help

the battle system is really simple. you just set the attacks and press triangle when youre done, or waste all the atb gauge to make a bigger combo. to change classes press the L1 button (dont know about xbox) and set the class you want. you use no MP, so always have a mage in your team. and you automaticaly heal after each battle. so you dont have to worry about healing during the battle if you have lower health. everyone gains xp, so you dont have to train everyone. you can change your team pretty often. just like in FF II, once you upgrade a weapon you should stick with it. because it costs a lot to upgrade weapons. or just wait until the end of the game to upgrade the better weapons. hope i helped

Registered User Battle System Help Aadria's Avatar

Re: Battle System Help

Are we talking Xbox or PS3 here?

If it's Xbox, I can help. Unfortunately, I know nothing about the PS3 one.
    "I mean, life is tough. It takes up a lot of your time. What do you get at the end of it? A Death. What's that, a bonus? I think the life cycle is all backwards. You should die first, get it out of the way. Then you live in an old age home. You get kicked out when you're too young, you get a gold watch and you go to work. You work forty years until you're young enough to enjoy your retirement. You do drugs, alcohol, you party, you get ready for high school. You go to grade school, you become a kid, you play, you have no responsibilities. You become a little baby, you go back into the womb, spend your last nine months floating... and you finish off as an orgasm."
    - George Carlin