Thread: Agito? Versus? What?

Obsidian Knight

Question Agito? Versus? What?

Do FFXIII, Agito, Herisis, and Versus all take place in the same world? If someone could explane this to me it would be EXTREMELY helpful.
    Last edited by Obsidian Knight; 04-21-2010 at 07:34 PM.

The Quiet One Agito? Versus? What? Andromeda's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Re: Agito? Versus? What?

We can't say definitively that they are on separate worlds or not since Square Enix has remained a little vague about the details on the other games in the series. Considering that FFXIII is out though more details on the other games or next in line should help to make those answer clear.

Currently, all we have to go on is that they will share the same mythology, which knowing FF's past games does not have to expressly mean same world. Even if it is the same world, it is pretty clear that they all will have no tying story or character link to each other. They will be distinct and different as well as stand alone that you won't be required to have play the others to understand what you want to play.

That's about all we've heard, which is very old information. So it may have changed since then.
    Curious? There's no limits but your own imagination.
    Don't know how to roleplay, but want to learn? Visit Here!

2007 and 2009 Best Writer of TFF and 2009 Most Creative Co-Winner

I want to play a game. Agito? Versus? What? Zargabaath's Avatar

We know even less about Haeresis; it was licensed some years ago but no news has come out about Haeresis. Nobody even knows if it will be a game; Fabula Nova Crystallis is supposed to be an even bigger compilation than Final Fantasy VII's, Haeresis could be a movie or an anime/manga. I would like to hear any news about Haeresis but I feel with the lack of any information for a couple of years SE may have forgotten about it.

Main series FFs Beaten - FF: 4x, FFII: 3x, FFIII: 3x, FFIV: 3x, FFV: 3x, FFVI: 4x, FFVII: 5x, FFVIII: 5x, FFIX: 3x, FFX: 4x, FFXII: 3x, FFXIII: 2x, FFXV: 2x

From what I've read from multiple sites. They all take place in the same universe, not the same worlds.
    Signature Updated: Yesterday
    CPC8! - Pimpin' is easy

CPC8! - Chess Club

SPOILER!!:
    lol

Currently Playing: Video Games