Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: The Final Fantasy Adoption Agency

Re: The Final Fantasy Adoption Agency

Lali-ho!
    I'm X-Meteo, 23, fav FF's are VI, VII and IX (though I also have a soft spot for IV, am enjoying I and was loving V till it stopped working...actually trying to choose is probably pretty foolish to be honest, I've ever played one I didn't love!)

Not sure what else to say other than that I'm an experienced forum member (of other forums, but I thought it was worth mentioning I'm not a complete n00b to the whole concept), I'm chatty but always try my best to stick to the rules and not annoy anyone, and I'm looking for an adopter!

Killer love song what a BLAST! The Final Fantasy Adoption Agency TerraWham's Avatar

so hows the adoptions going

Sorry AGAIN, I've been absent for quite a long time. :/

@Caladbolg: I've seen you've made friends around here - are you still willing to be adopted to learn more or did you discover everything on your own? It's been nearly three weeks since you posted, so I'm not sure if you're still interested. :/

@fkitimonone: You haven't been online since your last post... If you'll be active once again, please tell me, then I'll find a suitable adopter for you. As for now, it seems you're already gone...

@X-Meteo: At least, your post is still pretty new. Are you still interested? It seems you've made some friends as well. ^^

Again, I'm really sorry... but there's been so much sh*t happening in those past few weeks, I just wasn't able to do anything at all...

9x-7i > 3(3x-7u)

I will save the world The Final Fantasy Adoption Agency Hero without a Name's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Freya View Post
    Sorry AGAIN, I've been absent for quite a long time. :/

@Caladbolg: I've seen you've made friends around here - are you still willing to be adopted to learn more or did you discover everything on your own? It's been nearly three weeks since you posted, so I'm not sure if you're still interested. :/

@fkitimonone: You haven't been online since your last post... If you'll be active once again, please tell me, then I'll find a suitable adopter for you. As for now, it seems you're already gone...

@X-Meteo: At least, your post is still pretty new. Are you still interested? It seems you've made some friends as well. ^^

Again, I'm really sorry... but there's been so much sh*t happening in those past few weeks, I just wasn't able to do anything at all...
    If it's all the same to you Freya, I will show X-Meteo the ropes

"I may save the world, but you'll never know why"

My TFF Family

Judge Magister Brother in Arms: To give peace to the world and look cool doing it

Firefly: Baby cousin To spread joy to all who read the forums

The_Dream_Recluse: Witty brother with a sweet sword

Bailiax: My star stealing sister who lives in the beautiful deep sea.

Chocobo_Lover 17- Sister who is breeding my army of chocobos

Lion Heart: Gunblade hero under our hero clan

Heroine of Justice! The Final Fantasy Adoption Agency Super Tifa's Avatar

Hey dears, is this still running?
    anyway, I'll post a little about myself, if someone interest, here:
    Name: Super Tifa (In some sites they used to call me Spellcaster and Athena-chan)
    Well, I play RPGs since I am a child, my father teached me to. Since then I played a lot of FFs. The series gave me a good taste for RPGs and Epic stories. I like to draw, and I really want to become an artwork designer or something related to drawing. I also started few months ago music composing, but is just a hobby. I am actually trying to beat FFX for the third time. Well, that's all.

Of course it's still running!
    It just seems that nobody's in need for an adopter right know.

But nevertheless I found the perfect adopter for you: Azuteor. :>
    He's also interested in drawing and video games in general. I suppose you'll be able to talk about making games as well. ^^

Feel free to leave him a VM, I already told him about you. :>

9x-7i > 3(3x-7u)

Kiss with a fist. The Final Fantasy Adoption Agency Dranzer's Avatar

I was waiting to get a feel for the board before deciding to post here or not, so worth a shot.

Name: Dranzer, I've been called Dranz and Dranzy as well, I'll respond to all three, but if you come up with another variation awesome. I may or may not answer to it, but if it's funny I'll give you a cookie..
    Shinfo: I'm crazy, so if sanity is a requirement for you in any way you're probably SOL. I love gaming, admittedly I don't game as much as I used to, but I still have my marathons every now and then. Final Fantasy, Legend of Zelda, Pokemon (don't knock it), Fable, WoW (can't afford it at the moment however), LOTRO (Hobbitses <3), Kingdom Hearts, the list goes on. I'm a big music fan, tv, movies, I'm also into RP I've been on a Marvel kick lately... Also, I like to joke around (a lot) so a sense of humor is greatly appreciated. I can take it as well as dish it out all in good fun, so if you can bring it - I dare you.

Also, I've never done the whole adoption thing before, I'm not really a newbie to the forum/rp/posting world, but I haven't been new to a board as large as this in a long time so I figured it could be a fun way to get to know some of y'all. I'm pretty friendly so have at it!

EDIT - I also read, just realized I totally didn't add that. Oh, and my job often sometimes drives me to drink so a fan of some beer/wine, but most importantly hard liquor...
    Last edited by Dranzer; 11-18-2011 at 07:16 PM.

Hi I'm, of course, a noob, and I wouldn't mind having a mentor to be taken under.... I'm not too familiar with FF, but I'd like to be it's just a combination of lack of systems to play it on. I've more or less played FFX from borrowing a friends PS2 and I've also played FF I on the DS. I'm currently starting FFII. I'm not too familiar with the characters and I'm bad at remembering names, so things like what potion is what and what special move or magic I just casted is called, I'd rarely be able to tell you, let alone a good majority of the characters names
    Anyway, onto more personal stuff. Draug Isilme actually means "Wolf Moon" because.. well, I love wolves and I love moons... nuff said.. Nah, kidding Anyway! As far as names go, I'd rather just stick to user names and be called "Draug Isilme" or "Draug" or just "Isilme".... much cooler than my real given name, and come on, who doesn't like a bit of mystery about themselves? I love art- I draw, paint, whatever with any kind of media I am in the mood to use or am being challenged with. I also enjoy writing, martial arts, occasional sports, I'm not much of a talker save for on the internet, I love anime and mangas, and once I get the hang of this site and FF, I'd like to jump into an RPG. Oh, and to throw it in there, I'm also 22 years old.. Now.. let the match making.... BEGIN!!

UhanRodric

Hello. Brand new to the forums, thought I'd try the Adoption program, as not to end up an outcast. I am 27. I like to game, and practice game design in my spare time. Favorite Final Fantasy is a tie between IV(II) and VII.

Albert The Fox

Hello I am obviously new to the forum.
    I am 16 years old.
    I only played a few games like FF4, FF10, FF10-2, FF Tactics, and FF13.
    Always pre-pared for events. And I'm looking for a mentor to teach me more than I know. Some people call me "Knowledge Seeker". A reason of joining the adoption program.

Registered Uber The Final Fantasy Adoption Agency Hobaginator's Avatar

Not sure how to go about this but hey, I'd like to become an adopter. I know my post count is low, that's because I took a 10 year hiatus to learn how to RP as a real person IRL doing real stuff like having a real job before bringing that experience back to TFF's RP Forums!
    Info:
    Male
    Best (I mean favorite) FF: FFVII
    I'm an old school RPer -- from the days of the dinosaurs; that's why I ride a T-Rex to work, up hill both ways through the snow. The days when RP battles never ended.
    [SPOILER - How to be invincible in an RP battle: If they use a physical attack: "jump out of the way". If they use magic on you: "cross your arms in front of your chest". When in doubt simply ignore their entire post in your new one. You're welcome TFF.]
    The days when RPs had no rules and asterisks were more common than pigeons in NY. The days when TFF had a shop system that players could have a hand in, creating custom items and selling them from their shop with gil earned from their post count so we had more postwhores in our midst than a phillipeno shipping facility.
    [WARNING: Technical and boring, but hilarious: It had a flaw in the equation - buying from shops generated automatic interest - so if you opened your own shop on one profile, and bought from your own shop from another profile (what was it, 15%?) interest appeared out of thin air in the shop's account. 15,000 gil was considered an insurmountable mountain of gil before I pulled the greatest hiest this site has ever seen... I pretty soon hoarded over 88 billion gil, laundered to like 20 accounts and gave tons of gil away. Yeah, that was me... Umad mods? -- Look if I hadn't figured it out eventually somebody would have... so in a way I was helping make TFF a better place by showing you that you needed to fix the shop without "backseat modding"... I'm the hero here!
    DONT BANHAMMER ME!

Um... anyways, now I'm back from Kleptomaniacs Anonymous and RPing up a storm once again! If you are an RPer or have interest in RPing - just call me the RP mac daddy! Just kidding, don't. But I'll show you the ropes regardless. Got several good RPs going on at any moment so feel free to join in on them!

TLDR; I want to be an adopter because I think I would benefit from mentoring some noobs in the way of becoming a super noob. You know how FF tactics has it's squire/journeymen? The first character job you can use? I'm like the all the way leveled up version of that. Super noob. Any noobs in training, get at me!

Hobag' out.
    OG RPer of TFF forseriously

~~Jet Pack Soldiers: Never forget those who failed~~

Proudly wearing my ban rating since 1/1/12.

I'm just here to pad my post count.

Hobaginator, I don't think you should be an adopter.
    I don't want anyone who has an official (!) warning to become an adopter. You wouldn't be suitable for being a role model for new members.
    I'll watch you, though. If you do better in the future, I'll consider putting you on the waiting list. But as long as you have a warning, you won't become an adopter.

Besides, you've been here since one month... that's not that long and I don't think you know the forum THAT well. I would've put you on the waiting list if you hadn't got that warning...

9x-7i > 3(3x-7u)

Registered Uber The Final Fantasy Adoption Agency Hobaginator's Avatar

Freya it's all good so long as I don't have to pay child support! Lol but seriously, I just wanna teach these kids somethin about RP because it's an art form, like the blues or bushido... nobody seems to take much of an interest in it anymore - perhaps they think it's too much of a challenge or too strenuous, I don't know. The truth is, it's all about practice and it doesn't matter if you suck at first -- you'll get good and it will be fun. I'm intent on not letting it die. Few things are as magical as a single story co-authored by random FF fans over the intarwebs... that's the soul of Final Fantasy.

As far as being a good role model, you're right, I'm probably a terrible one.
    In fact it's probably best to completely ignore all of my posts and act like they never happened.

OG RPer of TFF forseriously

~~Jet Pack Soldiers: Never forget those who failed~~

Proudly wearing my ban rating since 1/1/12.

I'm just here to pad my post count.

Infinity

I would like to join.

but i don't know so
    im easygoing, nice but when i get a big head
    its hard to control but i take advice from friends
    im in a point in life where things are difficult
    i like ffx and up i haven't really played the others
    i have but not much
    peace, and i really don't know what to say
    oh i also like to say things i don't really understand
    and i predent to haha
    but i usually do.

i would really like to join, but i dont know how to, so im just gonna say things about me an hope freya can pair me up with someone....
    i love to draw and do it often. i mostly draw in pencil, but sometimes ill use color pencil. i love swimming butterfly, and if you dont know what that is, its one of the hardest strokes to swim. i LOVE horses, the moon, the ocean, kingdom hearts, reading fantasy action with a little romance thrown in there, and i like to sing. i listen to my friends if they have problems and try to help as much as i can. i liek to play video games every once in a while, though my favorite series is kingdom hearts, not final fantasy because i cant play on it, even though i have a HUGE interest in it
    well thats pretty much all i can think of, but if you want to know more, just ask.. oh by the way im 13

Zanekin

Uhhh... My name is Zanekin. I've been playing Final Fantasy since I was 6. My first was FF7. I'm 18. A senior in high school. Plan on joining the Army a bit after I graduate. I enjoy old school rpgs, such as Final Fantasy, Valkeryie Profile, Vandal Hearts, Legend of the Dragoons, and etc. Oh, and I larp a lot, and I'm in Band. So yeah. I hope you can match me up with a good Mentor and all that, so I'll be waiting =D.

Okay, I decided to pair you up with HUNK. I've already left him a VM, telling him about his new adoptee.
    It'd be good if you left him a VM yourself, though.

9x-7i > 3(3x-7u)

Allanon1948

Not sure what is required; however, I will try to provide enough so that you can assign someone. My name is Leonard I am 63 years old (yep older gamer). I like playing Final Fantasy on PS2, PS and SNES.

The newer games I haven't had a chance to play as I don't have a PS3. The games are RPG's and some strategy games. I don't like shooters and action games...

I currently am living in the Philippines but am Canadian. The games I played were obviously North American.

I enjoy taking pictures, going to concerts and movies....

Hope this is enough.. if not please let me know what you need...
    Respectfully,

Leonard

Hi Leonard, I suppose you wouldn't like to have someone way younger than you are as an adopter, that's why I chose Meier Link - he's 29 and the oldest of our adopters. Plus, in my opinion he's the most mature of all. (Not that it matters anyways, but I think that suits an oldschool gamer. )
    Here you find his profile. You may just leave him a Visitor Message, telling him about you.
    If you consider any problems, feel free to also contact me anytime you like.

9x-7i > 3(3x-7u)

Registered User The Final Fantasy Adoption Agency HUNK's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Zanekin View Post
    Uhhh... My name is Zanekin. I've been playing Final Fantasy since I was 6. My first was FF7. I'm 18. A senior in high school. Plan on joining the Army a bit after I graduate. I enjoy old school rpgs, such as Final Fantasy, Valkeryie Profile, Vandal Hearts, Legend of the Dragoons, and etc. Oh, and I larp a lot, and I'm in Band. So yeah. I hope you can match me up with a good Mentor and all that, so I'll be waiting =D.
    To all of this I say, SWEET!

HUNK, checking in. As for Freya, congrats on the attempt to lull me out of hiding.

Zanekin

You finally answered =D. I can't wait to get to know you real well and junk. Oh and my real name is Joseph if that matters.

Registered User The Final Fantasy Adoption Agency Professor's Avatar

Well, I just joined and I thought I would give this adoption thing a go.

I'm a radio DJ so I listen to music pretty much all day and the music is all over the board. I used to read manga but as I started university I had less and less time. I love to read, bust out FF's during my school breaks and I'm laid back. Just a warning, I may be a little shy or awkward at first but as I learn the ropes I will joke and such.

I'm happy with meeting anyone really lol

Your Sweet Nightmare The Final Fantasy Adoption Agency Crow Song's Avatar

Name: Crow Song

Interests: Music, Forum Rpg's, Video Games, Final Fantasy, Anime/Manga.

Favorite FF Game: Final Fantasy XIII (Only one i have played other then Kingdom Hearts if that counts. Im gonna try to get more engrossed in it.)

Bio: Hi, Im Crow Song. Its nice to meet you all. I hope we can all be friends. I have only played one FF game. (FF XIII) I enjoy anime, manga and music and i have a hobby of rewriting J-Pop/J-Rock songs in english. I also enjoy Forum Rpg's. I am hugely against bullying with every fiber of my being. I also try my best to be nice and polite.

~*Moogle! Kupo!*~ The Final Fantasy Adoption Agency pixergirl's Avatar

Cool Re: The Final Fantasy Adoption Agency

hrmm something about me?
    i know very little about forums but i'm not a complete dunce (i'm a quick learner)
    so uhhhh....
    if you are just a liiiiittle patient i'd be glad to learn and... stuff.
    someone please adopt meeeeeeeee O_O
    kidding. i'm not that needy, but like....yeah. anyway. RamsesII looks ok? i don't know...

RamsesII it shall be, then.

The best thing would be to leave him a VM. If you don't know how to do that, just ask me. ^^

9x-7i > 3(3x-7u)

~*Moogle! Kupo!*~ The Final Fantasy Adoption Agency pixergirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Freya View Post
    RamsesII it shall be, then.

The best thing would be to leave him a VM. If you don't know how to do that, just ask me. ^^
    what is a VM???? O_O

oh. nevermind! i got it thanks! visitor message right?
    Last edited by Freya; 05-16-2012 at 10:54 AM.

Yes, that's right. You'll find a way to leave a VM on the profile of the user. ^^

Besides, double posting isn't allowed. I merged your posts, but I won't warn you - just wanted you to know why your second post disappeared.

9x-7i > 3(3x-7u)

Soaring to the sky The Final Fantasy Adoption Agency Pie Bot's Avatar

I'd like to join the program :3
    I'd be happy with any adopter

Well well, I saw your welcome-thread, so I know you're just getting into FF. Normally I ask people about their favorite FF, but... oh well XD

But thaaat's why I paired you up wiiiiith... Rocky.
    As far as I know, he's played most of the FF games which are available in the US (and Europe) - plus, he's got lots to tell you about the forums.

I already left him a visitor message. If you'd like to introduce yourself to him, just click on his name in the first post of the thread and write him a message as well.

If there happen to be any problems, feel free to write a VM to me anytime!

PS, I've just sent out multiple VMs to ALL the adopters listed in the first posting. So don't be irritated. I'm just making sure all of the adopters are a) still active and b) still interested.
    Last edited by Freya; 07-10-2012 at 02:50 PM.

9x-7i > 3(3x-7u)

Registered User The Final Fantasy Adoption Agency EmperorLeo's Avatar

Hey everyone!
    I'm glad I found this place =) I've been a FF fan since I was 5 and I haven't been able to get enough. I've had a chance to try every one except XI, XIII-2, and XIV. I also never got around to playing crystal chronicles, but that never seemed like my kind of game from what I saw. FF IV, VI, VII, and X are probably my favorites. I also generally enjoy RPGs =) If you need more info to figure out who you should put as my mentor, I'm more than willing to talk a bit more =)

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast