Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: The Final Fantasy Adoption Agency

That guy. The Final Fantasy Adoption Agency Hot Shot's Avatar

Re: The Final Fantasy Adoption Agency

Hey, newbie here.

I'm a 20 year old dude who loves FF (as expected) and I've been playin since 97/98 with VII as my first game. My favourites are IX, X, VI and V in that order. Besides gaming, I am into basketball, reading and photography. I play piano (terribly), guitar (a bit below average) and bass (not to bad if I say so myself. Oh and I forgot to mention I'm from London and studying advertising in UAL (university of the arts london).

I'm up for anybody adopting me (preferably somebody who you think is similar to me)

Peace and Love

TFF's Resident Messenger The Final Fantasy Adoption Agency Michael Swayne's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Freya,

If you don't object, I will be willing to take Hot Shot as my Adoptee. That is, unless you think someone would be better suited for the role.

Michael
    Social Group Endorsements, TFF Awards, and Other Accomplishments (Updated December 26, 2013):

2011 TFF Member Elimination Game - 2nd Place

TFF Adoption Agency
    Hot Shot - August 31, 2011 to November 18, 2011
    Draug Isilme - December 29, 2011 to February 27, 2012
    lovehearty42 - August 9, 2012 to November 4, 2012
    beatrix - September 4, 2012 to November 4, 2012

Communist Theocratic Commonwealth of the Illustrious and Eternal Al-ha Empire and Crown Dependencies

That guy. The Final Fantasy Adoption Agency Hot Shot's Avatar

Well I'm perfectly happy to be your adoptee

Thank you for offering your services as adopter, Michael! ^^
    I think you're the perfect choice!

9x-7i > 3(3x-7u)

Registered User The Final Fantasy Adoption Agency Squall's Avatar

Hey everyone!

I'm new to the forum and figured I'd tell a little bit about myself:

I'm 18, from the United States (New Jersey to be exact) and I grew up watching my older brother play FF and I was too young to play the games myself, but after I got a little older I finally got the chance to play and I've become hooked! FF VIII is my favorite, which I know has very mixed reviews. I just loved the battle scenes and I found all of the characters very easy to root for. My main interests involve playing sports, weight training, movies, art, being around friends and family, reading and the such. I'm always open to try new things and I love new challenges. Other than that, I'm currently in college hoping one day to become an agent. Pretty much an easy-going guy who's looking to get his feet wet around here and I'd love to be adopted on here lol.

Much love everyone

Passing fair judgement The Final Fantasy Adoption Agency Judge Magistrate's Avatar

I might be able to help you out here.

Like Michael before me I'll offer my services to this new member Freya. I'll be more than happy to help you out Lion Heart.
    None shall escape judgement, all shall fall by my blade.

My TFF family
    EveVanilla
    Firefly-The Greatest Little Sister Ever
    Ruin-My bro working in the military
    Nickness89-My brother from another mother
    angelmarie190515-My mentor and greatest older sister
    A Hero without a Name- My brother in arms
    Raven Zecht-Herald of what is to come
    LadyWinchester-The mistress of light and dark

-98% of all teens have tried smoking pot and drinking. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy this and put it in your signature.

Judge, as you already have an adoptee, I decided to pair Lion Heart up with Squall, especially as FFVIII is Squall's favorite FF and they'll have plenty to talk about.

But thank you for offering your service nevertheless. :> It's great to have so many people here you are willing to help. ^^

Lion Heart, I already left Squall a VM. Feel free to write him one as well, telling him who you are. :>

9x-7i > 3(3x-7u)

Registered User The Final Fantasy Adoption Agency Squall's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Freya View Post
    Judge, as you already have an adoptee, I decided to pair Lion Heart up with Squall, especially as FFVIII is Squall's favorite FF and they'll have plenty to talk about.

But thank you for offering your service nevertheless. :> It's great to have so many people here you are willing to help. ^^

Lion Heart, I already left Squall a VM. Feel free to write him one as well, telling him who you are. :>
    Will do, thanks!

Passing fair judgement The Final Fantasy Adoption Agency Judge Magistrate's Avatar

Squal seems to be more aptly qualified anyways lol.

My TFF family
    EveVanilla

-98% of all teens have tried smoking pot and drinking. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy this and put it in your signature.

YESPS! The Final Fantasy Adoption Agency Ventus's Girl's Avatar

Scince i joined in 2008 aka 3 and a half years ago can i b someone who the newcomers come to?

VENTUS <3

❒ Single
    ❒ Taken
    ✓ Mentally dating Ventus from Birth by Sleep

I LOVE VENTUS ^_^

Ventus Scenes That Made Me Cry:

Ventus: I may have to fight Vanitas after all... If I do guys, i want you to-
    Terra: The 3 of us can never be torn apart, alright... I'll always find a way..
    Ventus: I'm asking you... as a friend... just... put an end to me

Vanitas: Join me, and together we can make the x-blade
    Ventus: I Have a better idea, how about i destroy you both?!
    Vanitas: Hahahah The X-blade is made of your heart to idiot, if you destroy it, your heart will vanish forever
    Ventus: Whatever it takes, anything to save Terra and Aqua

Fueled by Coffee The Final Fantasy Adoption Agency Elise's Avatar

This sounds fun lol
    Hmm, if I have to choose an adopter I would probably choose Freya
    FFIX, FFXII are my favourites ^^
    I love maths too ^^

But I'm sure any of those nice people would work great lol

Registered User The Final Fantasy Adoption Agency Chocobo_Lover17's Avatar

Hello My name is Shay, I am entirely new to forums but have been wanting to partake in them for awhile now, and I love Final Fantasy, so here I am, I am very interested in the adoption program and think its a great idea, the only thing is, I am very indecisive and have no idea which adoptee I am interested in, so I suppose I will tell you a little about myself and hopefully you can pair me up with someone! I am 20 years old and my favorite final fantasy games are Final Fantasy X ( by far my favorite of all time), Final Fantasy XII, and Final Fantasy XIII. I also enjoy many other RPG's and some horror genre games (I.E. Silent Hill, Fatal Frame Ect..). I love making new friends and I like people with a sense of humor..sorry if this is too long XD. Hope to hear from someone soon. Thanks. <333 Shay <333

Registered User The Final Fantasy Adoption Agency i.aM.BlissKaZE's Avatar
    Far beyond the Sundown, Far beyond the Moonlight...

Hey, I'm new to the site could I plz have an adoptee?

I'm a massive fan of FF, I like to write and game and chill with music...

I'd really love someone who could read my FanFiction and critiscise thoroughly, preferably a good writer?

And someone who can explain these levels and Gil to me XD CAN I BUY THINGS?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

^Oh the excitement...

i.aM.BlissKaZE
    Ever wondered what happened to the Remnants? Was Yazoo ur fave character from FF7? Read my FanFiction @ http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7302433/...er_Had_A_Story

Sig by The Fallen Angel24

Sorry, I've been at a friend's place (where there's no internet >.<) for a couple of days. So I'm really sorry for responding that late!

@Narrisa: I appreciate that you want to help out and volunteer, but I'm afraid I'm not gonna make you an adopter immediately. You've been a member for 3 1/2 years, this may be true. Still, your post count is rather low for that long period - and to be honest, I haven't seen you pretty much on here. I'm not sure you'll be able to be an adopter. BUT, I'm gonna watch your performance on the forums for a while. If you're still active then, I'll be glad to set you on my list of adopters.

@Elise: OMFG you love maths as well??? <3 <3 <3 You're gonna be my most favorite adoptee EVER Haha, I'm gonna write a VM to you right after posting this. Hope you don't mind having to wait for me that long.

@Chocobo_Lover17: I decided to pair you up with UnknownEntity - she's a pro on the forum and will be able to help you with ANYTHING. ^^ Plus, she likes all FFs, so she likes all your favorites. ^^ I already left her a VM. It'd be good if you wrote her one as well, telling her who you are. ^^

@i.aM.BlissKaZE: As you're searching for someone who's good at writing, I suppose RamsesII would be your best choice, so I paired you up with him. ^^ I already left him a VM, and as I said to the above member, you should write one as well, so he knows you. ^^

If there happen to be any problems with the adoption, please contact me anytime. (Just in case.)

9x-7i > 3(3x-7u)

I will save the world The Final Fantasy Adoption Agency Hero without a Name's Avatar

I'm actually curious to know...what makes you eligable to be an adopter? Granted I know I'm new to this site, but I am hoping sometime in the future I'd like to help a fellow FFF. So just curious what the guidelines are, random question. But I'm curious

"I may save the world, but you'll never know why"

My TFF Family

Judge Magister Brother in Arms: To give peace to the world and look cool doing it

Firefly: Baby cousin To spread joy to all who read the forums

The_Dream_Recluse: Witty brother with a sweet sword

Bailiax: My star stealing sister who lives in the beautiful deep sea.

Chocobo_Lover 17- Sister who is breeding my army of chocobos

Lion Heart: Gunblade hero under our hero clan

Registered User The Final Fantasy Adoption Agency Pug's Avatar

Hey all. I was just randomly browsing the interwebs when I found your awsome website... ill be honest and say I found the "website" part of your "website" lacking a bit D: so I came to the forum and was just browsing through... alot... because this forum is amazing. And then your forum told me ive been overusing your websites... um... bandwidth... so I had to sign up. I was gonna do that anyway regardless because this website is awsome and then I got told to come here.

So

I guess this is a good place to say hi. Not sure if I need a mentor (although it could be fun) but I might as well say a little about myself anywhoes.

Hobbies: All FF games, Although ive never had chance to play I>VI because of my girlfriend/life etc. RPG's, Reading sci-fantasy books (good ones not overrated ones), anime, TV. I also used to do alot of outdoorsy type stuffs but I just do whatever life decides im doing and it decided im not anymore so there you go. Also I seem to like adding the letter "s" on the end of things in this post.

So there you goes. Damn it now I sound like Mario. Did I just troll myself? -.-'

Asking all the personal questions. The Final Fantasy Adoption Agency RamesesII's Avatar
    I am a god, where ever the hell I please.
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Pug View Post
    Hey all. I was just randomly browsing the interwebs when I found your awsome website... ill be honest and say I found the "website" part of your "website" lacking a bit D: so I came to the forum and was just browsing through... alot... because this forum is amazing. And then your forum told me ive been overusing your websites... um... bandwidth... so I had to sign up. I was gonna do that anyway regardless because this website is awsome and then I got told to come here.

So

I guess this is a good place to say hi. Not sure if I need a mentor (although it could be fun) but I might as well say a little about myself anywhoes.

Hobbies: All FF games, Although ive never had chance to play I>VI because of my girlfriend/life etc. RPG's, Reading sci-fantasy books (good ones not overrated ones), anime, TV. I also used to do alot of outdoorsy type stuffs but I just do whatever life decides im doing and it decided im not anymore so there you go. Also I seem to like adding the letter "s" on the end of things in this post.

So there you goes. Damn it now I sound like Mario. Did I just troll myself? -.-'
    I like the sound of you Pug and I don't mean that in a predatory sexual way, may I ask if the username Pug relates to the very well known book 'Magician' if so I would like to adopt you

I will rephrase that I would like to adopt you any way because it sounds like we have much in common.
    A mouth of a perfectly happy man is filled with beer.
    --Ancient Egyptian Wisdom, 2200 B.C.

Crao Porr Cock8, Go and get a Cock8 up ya.

The finer details of a signature:

CHE- "I pee sitting down after I have sex because for some reason after I have sex and I try to pee, it goes everywhere."
    Nuff said^

My loving TFF Family:

My beautiful go-go dancing Queen Aara
    My brother Meier Link, proudly supporting the World Wide Institute of Booze since 1982.
    My Spasmodic, spamtastic, spammer nephew Fate.
    My brother HUNK, he who wears the number 1 headband.
    My glowing Goddess of Egyptian thingy's, Unknown Entity.
    My Unique and unpredictable mother Kilala ^^.
    My little arcade freak brother nra4.
    My brother Captain of the Dragoon warriors, Mallick.
    My razzle, dazzle, razamatic, razphony brother Ralz
    My younger brother Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima, the Legendary Samurai who Doesn't take "No" for an Answer.

Literature:

Recently read-
    Belgariad- David Eddings

Currently Reading-
    The Tournament by Matthew Reilly

Gaming:

Currently PLaying

-Minecraft
    - ASS Creed III

Why yes, yes it does And I would love to be adopted by a fellow Magicioner ^.^

Asking all the personal questions. The Final Fantasy Adoption Agency RamesesII's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Hells yes I loooooooove Raymond E Feist if that's okay with Freya of course.

CHE- "I pee sitting down after I have sex because for some reason after I have sex and I try to pee, it goes everywhere."
    Nuff said^

My loving TFF Family:

My brother Meier Link, proudly supporting the World Wide Institute of Booze since 1982.
    My younger brother Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima, the Legendary Samurai who Doesn't take "No" for an Answer.

Literature:

Recently read-
    Belgariad- David Eddings

Currently Reading-

Gaming:

Currently PLaying

-Minecraft
    - ASS Creed III

And im so tired I only read like 6 words of your post and then replied -.-

Sounds good if weve got alot in common... and yeah im too tired to remember anything else you said. Lets just leave it at that. Must go to bed after 3 days... would help i think... damn this website is addictive.

hehe me too Think magicion and rage of a demon king were the best. havent read the last 3/4 books yet though D: im a series behind. Must read more.
    Last edited by Freya; 09-12-2011 at 05:06 AM. Reason: Please use the "edit" button :)

That's okay with me, Ramses, I'm sure you'll be able to handle two adoptees at the same time. ^^
    Thanks for offering your service. <3

9x-7i > 3(3x-7u)

Blog Entries

No worries at all, I am currently communicating with Bliss via PM

Nuff said^

My loving TFF Family:

Literature:

Recently read-
    Belgariad- David Eddings

Currently Reading-

Gaming:

Currently PLaying

-Minecraft
    - ASS Creed III

Quote Originally Posted by Hero without a Name View Post
    I'm actually curious to know...what makes you eligable to be an adopter? Granted I know I'm new to this site, but I am hoping sometime in the future I'd like to help a fellow FFF. So just curious what the guidelines are, random question. But I'm curious
    Gosh, sorry, I really forgot to answer your question. >.< (I'm glad I remembered it though. ^^")
    Being an adopter means that you not only are there to talk to your adoptee, but also help him/her with everything concerning the forums. Which means you should know the place, the people, where to post what, the rules, etc. You may be able to be an adopter soon, in my opinion. ^^ If you're an active poster and know the rules and the forums, you will be a good adopter.
    As Meier left me no rules, I created this "rule" on my own. It works fine for now.

9x-7i > 3(3x-7u)

Gamer Girl The Final Fantasy Adoption Agency Sakaea's Avatar

Hi, I'm new here (duh), so I guess I will post a bit about myself.
    I'm 23 years old, I graduated from college last year, and I'm an x-ray tech.
    I have been a gamer since my 11th birthday. My true love is Final Fantasy, of course, but I also enjoy games like Colony Wars, Burnout Paradise, Star Wars Battlefront, and RPGs like the Jak series.
    I love to read sci-fi, fantasy, and horror novels, and I have at least 3 good ideas for novels. I also write poetry.
    I am a member of dragonmount.com, which is a site for fans of the Wheel of Time series, where I play a lot of mafia games.
    My taste in music runs towards rock and country, with some metal and oldies thrown in. Particular favorite bands are Nickelback, Disturbed, Rodney Atkins, and the Beach Boys.

Anything else anyone wants to know, just ask!!! Oh, and you can call me Kae.

Sorry my answer comes that late, I had lots of trouble the last few days. :/

I decided to pair you up with Pete, as he's your age PLUS I think you will be able to talk about many things, although he's not a writer.

It'd be good to leave him a VM, telling him about you. :>

9x-7i > 3(3x-7u)

I will save the world The Final Fantasy Adoption Agency Hero without a Name's Avatar

Gosh, sorry, I really forgot to answer your question. >.< (I'm glad I remembered it though. ^^")
    Being an adopter means that you not only are there to talk to your adoptee, but also help him/her with everything concerning the forums. Which means you should know the place, the people, where to post what, the rules, etc. You may be able to be an adopter soon, in my opinion. ^^ If you're an active poster and know the rules and the forums, you will be a good adopter.
    As Meier left me no rules, I created this "rule" on my own. It works fine for now.
    Sweet, I'm an active poster, there's no problem there. I just need to go over all of the rules, though I know most of them. If you need someone. Throw me a bone.

"I may save the world, but you'll never know why"

My TFF Family

Judge Magister Brother in Arms: To give peace to the world and look cool doing it

Firefly: Baby cousin To spread joy to all who read the forums

The_Dream_Recluse: Witty brother with a sweet sword

Bailiax: My star stealing sister who lives in the beautiful deep sea.

Chocobo_Lover 17- Sister who is breeding my army of chocobos

Lion Heart: Gunblade hero under our hero clan

Registered User The Final Fantasy Adoption Agency Caladbolg's Avatar

Hiya, I'm just new here and somewhat (very) confused! I've been on forums but found they suck after a while but I'm a big fan of final fantasy (and tales of) games so I figured this might be the place for me someone mentioned age earlier? I'm 20 is that relivent xD I love anime as well I'm a novice fantasy writter and musician i'd love a place to talk and "meet" similar people ^_^ uhh i guess that's my intro finished!

Ruu

Yo, I'm back and ready for another, person to help out.

My good friend Hero without a Name has made a name for himself around here. That's why I said I'm ready for another person to help out.

My TFF family
    EveVanilla

fkitimonone

Name: Not Important.
    Favorite FF Games: FFVII, VIII, III, Tactics, TacticsA, TacticsWotL.

INFO: I like to cut straight to the chase. I don't have time for an unintelligent person who would rather act like they know what they're talking about than actually knowing. I don't like the idea of being "adopted" at all. I have a family, but thank you. Probably the only reason I'm on this forum is because I search the hell out of the intarwebz with google. I'm 22 years old. I smoke, I drink, I toke, and I joke. Don't like it, fine, it doesn't bother me. I will probably only ever ask questions about the games I have stated in the former. (That means way ^ there at the top under Fav FF Games). I am heavily interested in FFVII however, and that game alone will be my primary purpose for existing here on these forums. My goal is to have the most complete FFVII mod collector pack in the history of PC gaming. That's about all I have to offer. Whether or not I am adopted will not impede my use of the forums, so if that happens DO NOT rip my head off if I mistakenly post in the wrong thread. Things happen, we'll get over it together. Thank you for your time.

Quote Originally Posted by fkitimonone View Post
    Name: Not Important.
    Favorite FF Games: FFVII, VIII, III, Tactics, TacticsA, TacticsWotL.

INFO: I like to cut straight to the chase. I don't have time for an unintelligent person who would rather act like they know what they're talking about than actually knowing. I don't like the idea of being "adopted" at all. I have a family, but thank you. Probably the only reason I'm on this forum is because I search the hell out of the intarwebz with google. I'm 22 years old. I smoke, I drink, I toke, and I joke. Don't like it, fine, it doesn't bother me. I will probably only ever ask questions about the games I have stated in the former. (That means way ^ there at the top under Fav FF Games). I am heavily interested in FFVII however, and that game alone will be my primary purpose for existing here on these forums. My goal is to have the most complete FFVII mod collector pack in the history of PC gaming. That's about all I have to offer. Whether or not I am adopted will not impede my use of the forums, so if that happens DO NOT rip my head off if I mistakenly post in the wrong thread. Things happen, we'll get over it together. Thank you for your time.
    Nothing like joining the website with a bang lol. I'm sure there's someone out there that matches the criteria you seek. As for posting in the wrong thread, it's pretty self explanatory what stands for what on here. Oh, and if you don't like me talking to you , fine, it doesn't bother me .

My TFF family
    EveVanilla

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast