Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: The Final Fantasy Adoption Agency

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Fortune Teller The Final Fantasy Adoption Agency Cait Sith's Avatar

Re: The Final Fantasy Adoption Agency

Quote Originally Posted by Freya View Post
    Okay, first I saw that Telegraph wrote a VM to me. Then I went to his profile and saw that you already contacted him.
    So... there's nothing more for me to do. XD

Because I'm a magic stalker? X3
    Either way, nice to meet ya!~

xxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxx
    { Want your fortune told? Just ask, nya!~ I'm a master!}

Registered User The Final Fantasy Adoption Agency HUNK's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Ms. Freya, I've not seen or herd from Mr. Red Wizard in quite some time... I'm not sure if he's even online anymore.

I suppose remove him from my adoptor list. (What am I doing wrong? It's like people just disapear. )

Quote Originally Posted by HUNK View Post
    Ms. Freya, I've not seen or herd from Mr. Red Wizard in quite some time... I'm not sure if he's even online anymore.

I suppose remove him from my adoptor list. (What am I doing wrong? It's like people just disapear. )
    I don't know what we all (!) are doing wrong, because many people just disappear after being adopted. :/
    I'll remove Red Wizard from the list and hope you'll get another adoptee who'll stay active soon >.<

9x-7i > 3(3x-7u)

Blog Entries

"Stalker" is a strong word for it. "Personal Investigator," I think I prefer to call you.

Nice to meet you! If you have any questions about the nature of the universe, let me know (or, y'know, the forums in general.) Make sure to be as good a member as I think you will be, or FACE THE REPERCUSSIONS. ...^^

Wuv, Yer Mom

(And that was in response to Cait Sith.)

Fortune Teller The Final Fantasy Adoption Agency Cait Sith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Telegraph View Post
    "Stalker" is a strong word for it. "Personal Investigator," I think I prefer to call you.

Nice to meet you! If you have any questions about the nature of the universe, let me know (or, y'know, the forums in general.) Make sure to be as good a member as I think you will be, or FACE THE REPERCUSSIONS. ...^^

Wuv, Yer Mom

(And that was in response to Cait Sith.)

I'm in the Investigative Sector of Internal Affairs, yo XD

Don't worry... I've been on forums before < = w = > I know what is and is not smiled upon in general but I'll be sure to pester you about details~

Uh, yes mum! (If mother willed it, I would do anything....)

xxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxx
    { Want your fortune told? Just ask, nya!~ I'm a master!}

Blog Entries

wtf I'm just as hot as the girls here (no offense towards you ladies, I'm just saying that I'm hot shit too <3), throw me a bone here!
    †SOLDIER† - "Yep still better than you"
    CPC8: It's hard out here for a pimp.™

hahas, updated July 28th (oldie but goodie!):
    Quote Originally Posted by from the CPC8
    Pete: Meier, don't even lie. I know you were going on a nice little tear before you settled down with the new gf

che: rofl <3 Meier.

Loaf: Meier is the best.

Meier: Hey Pete, I said I started to, it just didn't end the with the same number of women. Then again this one is kind of on the outs with me if she doesn't straighten up and fly right so that means I will be back in it for the thrill of the kill. Got some in the reserves. Even got a rePETEr (<---- like that ay? AYYYYY?) on the back burner.

Block: I do like the rePETEr except it kinda makes it sound like you're going to pork Pete. No homo.

(Updated April 13th 2013)Currently Playing: League of Legends, FTL, Dead Island, Borderlands 2, KotoR 2

Passing fair judgement The Final Fantasy Adoption Agency Judge Magistrate's Avatar

I fancy myself good enough to help out to. What about a fatherly instinct, or does that not count around here lol.
    None shall escape judgement, all shall fall by my blade.

My TFF family
    EveVanilla
    Firefly-The Greatest Little Sister Ever
    Ruin-My bro working in the military
    Nickness89-My brother from another mother
    angelmarie190515-My mentor and greatest older sister
    A Hero without a Name- My brother in arms
    Raven Zecht-Herald of what is to come
    LadyWinchester-The mistress of light and dark

-98% of all teens have tried smoking pot and drinking. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy this and put it in your signature.

Blog Entries

It just doesn't work the same for us.

Rocky may get the rep he deserves, (but that's only due to his hotness) but no, fatherly instinct is non applicable.

Killer love song what a BLAST! The Final Fantasy Adoption Agency TerraWham's Avatar

i chose oceaneyes cuz im a girl myself and we have the same interest

Gingersnap The Final Fantasy Adoption Agency OceanEyes28's Avatar
    Blog Entries

A lot of my adoptees have turned out to be awesome and pretty ladies. Now, I'm not saying that awesome and pretty ladies are just naturally drawn to me, but.... wait, yeah, that's what I'm saying.
    Curious?

Read more.

TFF Awards:

Nicest Female 2006. Best Couple 2006. Nicest Female 2005. Best Couple 2005. Tie for Nicest Female 2004. Best Couple 2004. Flamer of the Week 2005.

"I hope I never ridicule what is wise or good. Follies and nonsense, whims and inconsistencies do divert me, I own, and I laugh at them whenever I can."

. SOLDIER ('04) . cHoSeN ('04) . Por Rorr Kitty9 ('09).
    HEY DO YOU LIKE MUSIC? Because I make music.
    LISTEN HERE!

Passing fair judgement The Final Fantasy Adoption Agency Judge Magistrate's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by OceanEyes28 View Post
    A lot of my adoptees have turned out to be awesome and pretty ladies. Now, I'm not saying that awesome and pretty ladies are just naturally drawn to me, but.... wait, yeah, that's what I'm saying.
    I see how it is than, I'll have to wait than. Maybe I can get them before you do, after all I am THE hot guy lol.

My TFF family
    EveVanilla

-98% of all teens have tried smoking pot and drinking. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy this and put it in your signature.

Killer love song what a BLAST! The Final Fantasy Adoption Agency TerraWham's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by OceanEyes28 View Post
    So you're saying I'm pretty? yay

Registered User The Final Fantasy Adoption Agency Coolmcdum's Avatar

May i plzz have a family to adopt me... I just started TFF and i need to get the hang out of the forums alittle better and make some more friends one here... I know im not a FF Character but could you plz let adopt me of you are still running the adopting
    Everyone Needs their box....

Blog Entries

I'll take 'em! He's a Metal Gear Fan, we're few and far between, scattered about the internets.

Plus, I've been here long enough to know plenty of stuff about the forum itself, I'm sure I can answere any and all questions.
    (PS: Your sig is awesome-sauce. )

Quote Originally Posted by HUNK View Post
    I'll take 'em! He's a Metal Gear Fan, we're few and far between, scattered about the internets.

Plus, I've been here long enough to know plenty of stuff about the forum itself, I'm sure I can answere any and all questions.
    (PS: Your sig is awesome-sauce. )
    I must admit, the Metal Gear Solid thing is going on between you two. I surrender him to you, otherwise I would have fought you for him lol.

My TFF family
    EveVanilla

Haha, all of you... you're such cuties
    Thanks for the quick response, HUNK.
    And Judge, don't be sad, there will surely be someone who will need YOU, yes only YOU!

9x-7i > 3(3x-7u)

Quote Originally Posted by Freya View Post
    Haha, all of you... you're such cuties
    Thanks for the quick response, HUNK.
    And Judge, don't be sad, there will surely be someone who will need YOU, yes only YOU!
    Me and only me, I like the sound of that . I'll be waiting for that time than .

My TFF family
    EveVanilla

I will save the world The Final Fantasy Adoption Agency Hero without a Name's Avatar

I just joined, but I've done my fair share of talking about video games before, though I'd like to be adopted, I feel so alone here if anyone wants to adopt me or wants to talk about any FF (I know enough to be concerned a fanatic), please give me a shout. I'll take anyone, guys, the ladies (I like the girls because even though I have a girlfriend, I like talking to girls, because ya know, you guys are awesome).

I'm a huge Final Fantasy Fan, Kingdom Hearts, Super Smash Bros, my favorites characters are in this order from the rpgs i've played

FFIV- Yang
    FFV- Faris
    FFVI- Sabin
    FFVII- Vincent
    FFVIII- Squall/Selphie (used to have the biggest crush on her )
    FFIX- Zidane
    FFX- Rikku/Yuna/Auron- they were all pretty cool
    FFXII- Balthier

Please adopt me, I feel so alone
    Last edited by Hero without a Name; 08-14-2011 at 08:03 PM.

"I may save the world, but you'll never know why"

My TFF Family

Judge Magister Brother in Arms: To give peace to the world and look cool doing it

Firefly: Baby cousin To spread joy to all who read the forums

The_Dream_Recluse: Witty brother with a sweet sword

Bailiax: My star stealing sister who lives in the beautiful deep sea.

Chocobo_Lover 17- Sister who is breeding my army of chocobos

Lion Heart: Gunblade hero under our hero clan

Well, I think Judge Magistrate is the best choice for you - he likes to talk and also to listen to other people. ^^
    Plus, he's supersweet.

I'm gonna leave him a VM right after posting this. He'll probably talk to you immediately after reading the VM.

9x-7i > 3(3x-7u)

Quote Originally Posted by Hero without a Name View Post
    I just joined, but I've done my fair share of talking about video games before, though I'd like to be adopted, I feel so alone here if anyone wants to adopt me or wants to talk about any FF (I know enough to be concerned a fanatic), please give me a shout. I'll take anyone, guys, the ladies (I like the girls because even though I have a girlfriend, I like talking to girls, because ya know, you guys are awesome).

I'm a huge Final Fantasy Fan, Kingdom Hearts, Super Smash Bros, my favorites characters are in this order from the rpgs i've played

FFIV- Yang
    FFV- Faris
    FFVI- Sabin
    FFVII- Vincent
    FFVIII- Squall/Selphie (used to have the biggest crush on her )
    FFIX- Zidane
    FFX- Rikku/Yuna/Auron- they were all pretty cool
    FFXII- Balthier

Please adopt me, I feel so alone
    My apologies for not being on yesterday. Computer was down all day, but I'm usually on alot more than that. I check this place out at least 3 times a day.

My TFF family
    EveVanilla

Blog Entries

I think that "Hero with no Name" could be an epic second name for Warrior of Light.

Just think about it, on the original you could only use 4 letters.... He doesn't really have a name, more like his nickname. (Example: My fighter whom I named after me(Andrew) I named Andy)

Warrior without a Name, Nameless wanderer, welcome to the forums.

TFF's Resident Messenger The Final Fantasy Adoption Agency Michael Swayne's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I would like to be an Adopter, please.

Freya,

I was wondering if I could become an adopter now. My computer is back up and running. I will be on constantly, as I was before the crash. If you want, I will put my application here.
    ----------
    Name: Michael Swayne

Favorite FF: All of them (naturally), but IX is my favorite

Misc. Information: A writer by nature, Michael has a long vocabulary and likes to use it. Whether it is in his Journal, or in a game review; Michael has an opinion about everything. As founder of Flock of Noobies, Michael knows the forum's ins-and-outs. Always willing to lend an ear, no matter what the problem. Also, Michael's language ability can get him in trouble...He tends to speak ChiSpanol (Chinese-Spanish) when the pressure is on.
    ----------

I realize my invovement in Flock of Noobies may hinder my acceptance as an Adopter. Since I am always looking for new members, but I think it would be fun to take a Noob under my wing for more of a one-on-one basis.

Hope to hear from you soon,

Michael Swayne
    Social Group Endorsements, TFF Awards, and Other Accomplishments (Updated December 26, 2013):

2011 TFF Member Elimination Game - 2nd Place

TFF Adoption Agency
    Hot Shot - August 31, 2011 to November 18, 2011
    Draug Isilme - December 29, 2011 to February 27, 2012
    lovehearty42 - August 9, 2012 to November 4, 2012
    beatrix - September 4, 2012 to November 4, 2012

Communist Theocratic Commonwealth of the Illustrious and Eternal Al-ha Empire and Crown Dependencies

Re: I would like to be an Adopter, please.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Swayne View Post
    Freya,

I was wondering if I could become an adopter now. My computer is back up and running. I will be on constantly, as I was before the crash. If you want, I will put my application here.
    ----------
    Name: Michael Swayne

Favorite FF: All of them (naturally), but IX is my favorite

Misc. Information: A writer by nature, Michael has a long vocabulary and likes to use it. Whether it is in his Journal, or in a game review; Michael has an opinion about everything. As founder of Flock of Noobies, Michael knows the forum's ins-and-outs. Always willing to lend an ear, no matter what the problem. Also, Michael's language ability can get him in trouble...He tends to speak ChiSpanol (Chinese-Spanish) when the pressure is on.
    ----------

I realize my invovement in Flock of Noobies may hinder my acceptance as an Adopter. Since I am always looking for new members, but I think it would be fun to take a Noob under my wing for more of a one-on-one basis.

Hope to hear from you soon,

Michael Swayne
    Just what I need, more competition. Kidding, the more the merrier.

My TFF family
    EveVanilla

I will save the world The Final Fantasy Adoption Agency Hero without a Name's Avatar

Sweet, sounds good. I just wanna talk up some Final Fantasy, my mission is to beat every final fantasy ever made. I've already beaten V, VII, IX, X, X-2 and XII, I,II,II,VI,VI, and VII are on my list.

My TFF Family

Judge Magister Brother in Arms: To give peace to the world and look cool doing it

Blog Entries

Well dang son, you're like butter, you're on a roll. (Hehe, pun!)

Seriously though, I'm really here to say that your name is pretty AUG-some.

haha nice pun and thank you for the name compliment, I feel that's what I would be if I were a character in Final Fantasy and even in the real world. I may be a hero, I may help people, but my true identify shall never be known for I am forgotten before they have time to give me praise, so forever I shall be

"Hero Without a Name"

My TFF Family

Judge has hero without a name as a adoptee, what more does he possibly want? lol

My TFF Family

TFF's Resident Messenger The Final Fantasy Adoption Agency Michael Swayne's Avatar
    Blog Entries

As the newest adopter, I am ready and willing to do what is needed to best promote the ideals of TFF Adoption Agency, and all that fancy-pants lingo. I will try not to disappoint.

So, new members, step right up!

And Judge, it isn't a contest. I'm just saying. It's not about how many adoptees one has, but the quality of advice and effort you put into each one.
    Social Group Endorsements, TFF Awards, and Other Accomplishments (Updated December 26, 2013):

2011 TFF Member Elimination Game - 2nd Place

TFF Adoption Agency
    Hot Shot - August 31, 2011 to November 18, 2011
    Draug Isilme - December 29, 2011 to February 27, 2012
    lovehearty42 - August 9, 2012 to November 4, 2012
    beatrix - September 4, 2012 to November 4, 2012

Communist Theocratic Commonwealth of the Illustrious and Eternal Al-ha Empire and Crown Dependencies

Quote Originally Posted by Hero without a Name View Post
    Judge has hero without a name as a adoptee, what more does he possibly want? lol
    I've got your back man, if you ever need me I'm here.

I know it's not a competition, I was only pulling your leg.

My TFF family
    EveVanilla

Only plays for sport Unknown Entity's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Having loads of adorptees might be rewarding now, but it becomes difficult. It's no competition at all. If anything, adoptees should be assigned out evenly to adopters taking on new ones with the exception of being able to pick and choose on some circumstances. It's fairer on so many accounts.

That's just my input as a somewhat experienced adopter for now. I'm out and my itouch is being a pain to type on.

"I used to be active here like you, then I took an arrow in the knee."
    >>>------------->

Suddenly... clutter.:

Me and the lovely Joey is two cheeky chimpmonks, we is. Because TFF cousins can still... do stuff. ; )

Quotes to have a giggle at.:

Quote Originally Posted by Bleachfangirl
    I'm none too scary really. Just somewhat violent...
    Quote Originally Posted by MSN Convo
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    ^^;
    brb
    Bleachie says:
    Kay
    ...*runs around with a stick*
    I AM SPARTACUS!!!
    Hm, no one's here...
    TIME TO PARTY!
    Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    back
    Bleachie says:
    DARN IT
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe
    Now that we've apparently discussed wanting to see each other sleep with a game character... how goes?

All my banners are now done by me! Soon, I will be great! Muwahahahaha... ha... eck! *coughs* ...ha!
    Biggest fan of Peanut Butter created by The Xeim and Halie Peanut Butter Corporation ^^

Warning free for over eight years. Feels good.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast