Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: The Final Fantasy Adoption Agency

Re: The Final Fantasy Adoption Agency

@Entity (I just wanted to write "Untity"... god damn it, it's gotten late! XD):
    You're officially 19 years old now. Happy birthday! And here's your present: FFXIII
    (Thanks OceanEyes for editing, by the way. :>)

@Diamond Dust:
    Just as you said, you share common interests with Meier Link - plus, you seem to be a person who'll love the ID-forum (Intelligent Discussion). As Meier moderates this AND is very intelligent and knows how to talk (or rather type ), I'd pair you with him.
    I left him a VM on his profile telling him about my decision. But don't be shy and introduce yourself to him. Or send him the link to your posting - you've written quite much about yourself.
    (Oh and yay for liking Stargate ^^)

9x-7i > 3(3x-7u)

Registered User The Final Fantasy Adoption Agency Diamond Dust's Avatar

Ok Freya, thank you for the recommendation - Meier's newest protégé it is! I will message him right away.

Quote Originally Posted by Diamond Dust View Post
    Good afternoon folks. New arrival here, having literally signed up ten minutes or so ago and trying to familiarise myself with the boards, the house rules and of course the adoption policy. It's rather unique for a forum, so kudos!

I read the short list, and whilst everyone seems interesting I am still a little unsure about nominating/requesting someone myself with the exception of Meier Link with whom we share a [I]common interest in beer[/I] and is at probably from a personal point of view someone I could best relate to due to his age, but that isn't to suggest I'd discriminate toward the other younger members of the community.

A little about me if it helps with a pairing - My name is Louis, I'm twenty three years of age and hail from the land of eternal sunshine that is England. Alright, it's more Burmecia than Barbados in truth! I am currently a mature student, studying psychology and sociology in a combined social sciences course. I won't bore you with that one. I love football (soccer), music, pro-wrestling, philosophy, sci-fi (Stargate), beer (love hate relationship actually) and of course all things Final Fantasy. I like to think that I have a generally polite and well mannered temperament and an interesting personality.

I hate text speak, chavs, one word posts, pointless posts, sweetcorn, peas, being in debt, being hungover and people who never anything nice to say.

I hope that provides you a little insight and enough to find me an adoptee. Thank you for reading and I look really look forward to getting to know people.
    Well I just put in italics why you are my new favorite member hahaha. Glad to have you on board as my new adoptee. I am sure you will not disappoint but you do seem like you know forums quite well so I am sure I won't have to give you to much advice on the workings of this forum. Still it is a pleasure to meet you and hope to be of service in any way possible.

edit: forgot that quotes are in italics so it is now bold italics haha.
    Last edited by Meier Link; 03-21-2011 at 05:51 PM.
    Soldier: "We suck but we're better then you"

We will fight, we will be strong
    Together we're marching on
    United, we move as one
    Our finest hour has just begun
    Philmore - Our Finest Hour

Crao Porr Cock8! Need I say more!?
    My awards:

Deautoranomi

Um hello..., My name is Deautoranomi...well not my real name my real name is Taylor.I was hoping you could get Azuteor to adopt me....and I would appriciate if you could tell him/her that I am really new to this I just go one today and I have no clue what to do or where go.

Lol also that I am a little crazy.

Thank you so much Meier Link!!!!

Ps. I do have someexprience with these type ofrolyplaying websites I ont know if this is like that but that info migt help....I wasnt the best at it tho so ya. v.v
    Last edited by Deautoranomi; 03-26-2011 at 05:04 PM.

As you wish, Deautoranomi!
    I paired you up with Azuteor, after checking if he's still active. He is. ^_^

So I hope you'll have a good time. If you have any questions, you can ask Azuteor... or a mod, or an admin, or other members.

9x-7i > 3(3x-7u)

Deautoranomi

Epppppppppppppppp!!!! ^.^ Thank you so much Freya!!! Im so happy!!....Lol im sorry but i ont know what to do now...do i just PM my "mentor"??..

Ps. Sorry for all the miss type in my first post my computer was acting up that day :}
    ...Once again im sorry for notknowing what to do. v.v

I can totally understand if you don't know what to do - when I came to a forum for the first time, I was like that as well. ^^" But that's why we have the adoption agency - you can ask any question! ^^

As for your question: In the first post, there is a link to Azuteor's profile. On his profile you can leave a VM (Visitor Message). You could tell him who you are, that you are his adoptee and ask questions about him (or the forum), and so on. ^^

If you still have questions, you can either write it in here, via VM to me or to the staff generally - or to Azuteor, as he's your mentor.

9x-7i > 3(3x-7u)

Deautoranomi

lol thank you so much and I will get right on it >.<!!!!!!!!!!!

heyy...um for some reason when I go to his page I cant VM him..??
    Last edited by Deautoranomi; 03-27-2011 at 12:40 PM.

TFF's Resident Messenger The Final Fantasy Adoption Agency Michael Swayne's Avatar
    Blog Entries

The Final Fantasy Adoption Agency

Hi there! My name is Michael. I am looking for someone to adopt me. I hate how it sounds like I'm begging, but as this is my first time at a forum/website like this, it is bound to sound weird.
    My interests include Bicycling, Reading, Writing, and above all else... playing Final Fantasy games. I have played I, II, V, Dirge of Cerberus (FFVII), VIII, IX, X, X-2, XII, and XIII. My favorite is X-2 (I love the Job/Class Ability System). I am having trouble with XII, I just can't seem to be able to kill the final boss and some of the more difficult marks.
    I am not too picky on who will be adopting me, but I would like someone with enough experience to be able to absorb ALL of questions (there is a lot, I am talkative with subjects I am interested in).
    Thanks so much for taking the time to read this. I have to hear from someone soon. Until that time comes, I am going to be taking all of those Quizzes, and thinking of making some of my own.

As you're a talkative person AND like X-2 AND need someone who can answer all of your questions easily, I decided to pair you up with Unknown Entity. She also likes to talk PLUS she's a mod, so she'll be able to explain the forums to you thoroughly. ^^

I already told her about my decision via VM. You might want to send her one, too. Just click on the link to her profile, either in this thread or in the first post. :>

9x-7i > 3(3x-7u)

TFF's Resident Messenger The Final Fantasy Adoption Agency Michael Swayne's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Thank you!

Thank you so much for taking the time to place me with someone. Here's hoping that all goes well.
    Social Group Endorsements, TFF Awards, and Other Accomplishments (Updated December 26, 2013):

2011 TFF Member Elimination Game - 2nd Place

TFF Adoption Agency
    Hot Shot - August 31, 2011 to November 18, 2011
    Draug Isilme - December 29, 2011 to February 27, 2012
    lovehearty42 - August 9, 2012 to November 4, 2012
    beatrix - September 4, 2012 to November 4, 2012

Communist Theocratic Commonwealth of the Illustrious and Eternal Al-ha Empire and Crown Dependencies

Smashtheincredible The Final Fantasy Adoption Agency matt's Avatar

Hello
    Can i request an adoption with Oceaneyes28 unless you can think of anyone I would be better suited with
    Im 24, I enjoy spending time missioning 7,8 and 9 only cos i have downloaded them on to my psp and they were my first experience of FF sort of "remember the days" type of thing,
    I own 1, war of the lions, 7, crisis core, 8, 9, and i had 10, 10-2, and 12 on ps2 but it died.

I hope thats enough to go on but let me know.
    Games beaten:- Crisis core, FF7 FF9 FF10. I need more time to game

As you already stated that you'd like to be adopted by OceanEyes, I paired you two up. I'm sure she'll be able to handle two adoptees.

I already left a VM for her, but it would be nice of you to leave a message as well.

9x-7i > 3(3x-7u)

Minty

Hi! Could I be adopted?

I'm 20.
    I've been playing video games and reading since I was very young. I'm not usually very talkative, I just say what needs to be said. If I like someone though, I'll make an effort to talk. A lot. I'm not always polite. I like my questions answered in a sensible manner (but don't need to much help with forums!). I always appreciate semi-correct grammar in posts. I don't mind if someone disagrees with me, but I need a reason for it.
    I'm a college student, so I won't be able to be on all the time.

Is that all you need to know?
    Last edited by Minty; 04-05-2011 at 09:51 AM. Reason: forgot to mention something ^^;

That's enough. I think I have the perfect match for you:
    I paired you up with Rocky. Rocky's a real cool person and isn't the one who'll teach you how to act in a forum, but rather he'll give you some insight. ^^
    Also, he's cool.

I already left him a VM.

9x-7i > 3(3x-7u)

Minty

Thank you very much. c:

I'm DYING to see you! The Final Fantasy Adoption Agency ViviMasterMage's Avatar

Oh, by the by, I'm aged 16 now!

Also, I'd love a new adoptee so when some pop up, send them my way, please? =3

My things:

My TFF Family!:
    My very hyper moogle loving cousin Meigumi!
    My grammar obsessive twin AWESOME brother Fate!
    My powerful, dangerous, short tempered younger brother Alther!
    My badassly cool chaos-loving lord who adores big swords and uber spells, Elyon Demidias
    My awesomely cool big brother xXCloudXx
    "The Bestest Buddy" xTidus (Aka Casey)
    My Okami-playing, Sephiroth-fangirl American cousin Dodie16
    My brother and stealthy swordsman of poetic power genome's blade
    My brother from another mother Gilgameshed_Up

My Fatey!:

Quote Originally Posted by Meigumi
    ....... I was reaaally hoping you'd say something else, but whatever! HEY, EVERYONE! WE'RE HAVING A CONVERSATION! 8D
    Fate's beautiful haiku:
    Lost in reverie
    Memories drifting through me
    So calm like the sea

.ethereal.

Requesting adoption =P
    Name: Ben
    Favorite FF:VI, IX, X, X-2, XII
    Interests: FF, RPGs, Anime, Music, Reading, Philosophy
    Other Stuff: I work at a book store and I love my job. I spend my days off of work working outside, writing music, and spending time with my amazing girlfriend and awesome daughter, Remedy.

Okay, I think you're best paired up with... myself! =D
    I'll write a VM to you right away! ^^

9x-7i > 3(3x-7u)

wirehead07

I need an adopter here please, just started today. I have a blog now about a journey through all the major FFs at [Link removed by Meier] Is there anybody here who does something similar or maybe has a background in the classics?

Thanks,
    wirehead07
    Last edited by Meier Link; 05-12-2011 at 11:26 PM.

Wirehead, as you like the "oldfashioned" FFs, I paired you up with Pete, who also likes old FFs AND can answer any question on the forum. :>

I already left him a VM, and it'd be good if you left him one, too ^^ You can post the link to your blog as well, if you like. Maybe he's interested in it. :>

9x-7i > 3(3x-7u)

pikmar

Can someone adopt me? I started today and like playing all the final fantasy games along with various of series. I've been playing videogames for a long time and I'm currently playing Final Fantasy I. My main hobbies would be reading and playing games I guess. Do I need to give more information?

As you like reading and seem to be pretty interested in gaming, I paired you up with RamesesII. He is a very nice guy who knows LOTS about the forum and will help you anytime.

I already left him a VM on his profile, telling him about my decision. It'd be good if you left him one as well. ^^

9x-7i > 3(3x-7u)

Suzaku Vaneko

Can someone adopt me? I also have no friends.

First of all: Welcome to TFF, Suzaku! :>
    I'd really like to pair you up with one of our lovely adopters. It'd be good to know something about you, though.
    What are your interests? Which one is your favorite FF? How old are you? :>

9x-7i > 3(3x-7u)

Suzaku Vaneko

My fav FF is #7. I'm turning 16 on May 15.

Thank you! <3

I paired you up with Josh R. ^^ I already left him a Visitor Message, so he already knows about you. :>
    If you like, leave him one as well, telling him who you are. ^^

9x-7i > 3(3x-7u)

FFIX dominance.... The Final Fantasy Adoption Agency FFlover2789's Avatar

Hey im new to TFF and i was reading but i was wondering if i could be Fate's adoptee? thnx :-)

Well, I haven't seen Fate on here for quite some time, but I suppose he may still have time to adopt someone. I'm gonna write a VM to him.
    If he doesn't have the time, we'll have to find another adopter for you. But I hope Fate has enough time... ^^

9x-7i > 3(3x-7u)

Eros

Hello there, I joined these forums today and I am.. really surprised with the adoption agency concept. I never expected to see this. I am not requesting anyone but I found it to be a warming welcome.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast