Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: CRAO PORR COCK8 FRATERNITY: Join the Brotherhood!

Boxer of the Galaxy CRAO PORR COCK8 FRATERNITY: Join the Brotherhood! Rowan's Avatar

Re: CRAO PORR COCK8 FRATERNITY: Join the Brotherhood!

Haze all over me.

The Old Skool Warrior CRAO PORR COCK8 FRATERNITY: Join the Brotherhood! LocoColt04's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Somebody seriously needs to run into this thread screaming

DON'T HAZE ME BRO!!!

...is that even still internet-relevant any more? In any case, we now resume our regularly scheduled rush thread.
    Community Manager; Forum Administrator

reppin' SOLDIER since 2004CPC8 class of 2009
    Random;:
    Quote Originally Posted by 2009 TFF Awards nominations
    Best TFF Couple
    Martin and Priscilla
    Psiko and Hyzenthlay
    Rocky and LocoColt04 and Meier Link and Pete
    Unknown Entity and Mistress Sheena
    Quote Originally Posted by Andromeda View Post
    I thought I was going to be able to play with Loco and then I remembered he doesn't game. He just turns on the game for an hour and then forgets about it for two months only to remember that he bought it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rowan View Post
    Che's not a girl. Not good enough explanation. Please elaborate.
    Quote Originally Posted by che View Post
    Yes I am. I will bust out my vagina right now.

TFF's Token Imp CRAO PORR COCK8 FRATERNITY: Join the Brotherhood! Martin's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I have a question - after reading through most of the thread, the selections, the rejections..

Are you really taking this that seriously? I mean, really?? Wow. I'm actually stunned and that's hard to do. It's the internet folks. If people want in, just let them?
    Last edited by Martin; 06-16-2012 at 02:11 AM.
    Spoiler:

Care to have a look at my WordPress Journal?

Bananarama CRAO PORR COCK8 FRATERNITY: Join the Brotherhood! Pete's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Well Martin, the simple and short answer is yes. We don't want little fucking bitches in our group.

To put it in perspective, the decisions to add Swayne and Rowan took up a good 18 pages. We really put thought into it and had ourselves some good debating.

Long story short, we want the people that we feel are the best fit for the group. To put it bluntly, Swayne is too innocent and would feel out of place talking about the things we do. Rowan is too much of a douche and pretty self centered.

You want answers. You have answers.
    Last edited by Pete; 06-16-2012 at 10:08 PM.
    SOLDIER
    cHoSeN
    Crao Porr Cock8- Rebels, Rogues and Sworn Brothers

Gingersnap CRAO PORR COCK8 FRATERNITY: Join the Brotherhood! OceanEyes28's Avatar
    Blog Entries

This thread is not a safety zone for trolling other members. Pete, your response is barely informative and only serves to incite other members.

Martin, it seems you are not interested in joining. Please don't hijack the thread any further.
    Curious?

Read more.

TFF Awards:

Nicest Female 2006. Best Couple 2006. Nicest Female 2005. Best Couple 2005. Tie for Nicest Female 2004. Best Couple 2004. Flamer of the Week 2005.

"I hope I never ridicule what is wise or good. Follies and nonsense, whims and inconsistencies do divert me, I own, and I laugh at them whenever I can."

. SOLDIER ('04) . cHoSeN ('04) . Por Rorr Kitty9 ('09).
    HEY DO YOU LIKE MUSIC? Because I make music.
    LISTEN HERE!

The Old Skool Warrior CRAO PORR COCK8 FRATERNITY: Join the Brotherhood! LocoColt04's Avatar
    Blog Entries

To whom it may concern:
    (e.g. members of CPC8 & Prestige+, innocent bystanders notwithstanding)

Pete's response lacks tact. Despite this, he spoke his mind and answered a question which he was asked. He was not directly insulting anyone, but poor categorization and generalization of the "types" of people who aren't "CPC8 material" certainly makes it seem that way. To the non-CPC8 members... there is a lot more that goes into it than what you see on the surface, but I will not sit here and attempt to preach some type of holier-than-thou architecture. The concept of the group was built as a frat house. It is probably more elitest than it should be, but it's just a meaningless little social group, and not anything for anyone to get worked up over.

The members of CPC8 as a collective want to express that we are not douchebags or assholes or the plethora of other names that have been thrown at us through VMs, PMs, Thanks messages, text messages, and all other means of communication. Can we say assholish things? Yes. Do we do douchebaggish things at times? Yes. Can we prod and then countertroll when trolled? Yes, but we probably shouldn't.

Remember, a single action does not make a man. Don't judge the entire group by the words of single members. Don't judge single members by individual actions. People are a lot more complex than anyone seems willing to admit right now. I still hate the perception that the only thing we care about is tits.

Also, this is the internet. Chill the **** out.

Until CPC8 and Prestige+ can unwad their respective panties, I am stepping up as an administrator, not a member, and closing applications to the Crao Porr Cock8 fraternity at this time. Next season's rush will be opened when it is decided that everyone can be adults again. (Soon. Because we're ****ing grownups and we're going to start behaving that way.)
    Community Manager; Forum Administrator

Random;:
    Best TFF Couple
    Martin and Priscilla
    Psiko and Hyzenthlay
    I thought I was going to be able to play with Loco and then I remembered he doesn't game. He just turns on the game for an hour and then forgets about it for two months only to remember that he bought it.

Blog Entries
    I thought about editing, but realized more people would actually see this if it was a new post.

It was inappropriate for me to include Prestige+ in my previous post. The issues alluded to are between individual members who happen to be part of that group, and because there are multiple, I felt it was simpler to state it that way. That was my fault. The rest of the sentiment still applies.

Random;:
    Best TFF Couple
    Martin and Priscilla
    Psiko and Hyzenthlay

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6