Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: CRAO PORR COCK8 FRATERNITY: Join the Brotherhood!

Death Before Dishonor CRAO PORR COCK8 FRATERNITY: Join the Brotherhood! Josh_R's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Re: CRAO PORR COCK8 FRATERNITY: Join the Brotherhood!

I don't know what happened. Maybe no one saw my request to join, or maybe you are still thinking, but anyway. I come back here more experienced than I was a few months ago. Since then I have became friends with members of this Frat. I would greatly appreciate being admitted into this Frat.

Sitting here waiting for Rocky, and Che to notice me!!

Blog Entries

Sorry for the delays everyone! Even though Meier has a legit excuse to not be updating with family and all, I've just been hella lazy lol.

First of all I'd like to take time and thank Silver for being a part of the CPC8 frat, he has now left and went to persue other ventures. You are always welcome to spend the night again, just once 10am hits we will haul you off to the dumpster until you wake up from your drunken coma.

Rhapsoblarg, thank you for your application! As far as the CPC8 rules go, you are free to apply at any time unless you are currently part of another fraternity. Veteran/n00bie status does not matter, however we are more inclined to recruit you if you are a longstanding member and are an active poster. As of right now, we will have to turn your application down. We've discussed it amongst our members and it would be best at this point for you to get some more notoriety among the forums and among the other members. I know that you have personally talked to me via VMs, and I think that you do have potential in being a future member, it's more of a matter in proving yourself to the other members.

Josh, thank you again for applying! We are impressed with how far you have come along since first being a member at the CPC8. As for you joining, it's still being discussed among our members. We are still trying to maintain our close-knit group as homely as possible, and therefore we have to get close to a complete agreeance to new members as possible. We still haven't come to that conclusion quite yet, but it is almost there! Be patient and keep being an active part of the community, you've done a great job in being a model community member.

Thanks again and as always we are still open to applicants of all kinds, if you are interested in being a part of the greatest group of individuals on earth than let us know! <3 all.
    †SOLDIER† - "Yep still better than you"
    CPC8: It's hard out here for a pimp.™

hahas, updated July 28th (oldie but goodie!):
    Quote Originally Posted by from the CPC8
    Pete: Meier, don't even lie. I know you were going on a nice little tear before you settled down with the new gf

che: rofl <3 Meier.

Loaf: Meier is the best.

Meier: Hey Pete, I said I started to, it just didn't end the with the same number of women. Then again this one is kind of on the outs with me if she doesn't straighten up and fly right so that means I will be back in it for the thrill of the kill. Got some in the reserves. Even got a rePETEr (<---- like that ay? AYYYYY?) on the back burner.

Block: I do like the rePETEr except it kinda makes it sound like you're going to pork Pete. No homo.

(Updated April 13th 2013)Currently Playing: League of Legends, FTL, Dead Island, Borderlands 2, KotoR 2

For now I am closing the family thread. CPC8 has some issues to resolve and will not be accepting any further applications until the issues are taken care of.

To ALL CPC8 members I highly recommend checking out the SG page now.

BTW in case some people are thinking this is a belated or continuance of the April fools joke, rest assured it is not.
    Soldier: "We suck but we're better then you"

We will fight, we will be strong
    Together we're marching on
    United, we move as one
    Our finest hour has just begun
    Philmore - Our Finest Hour

Crao Porr Cock8! Need I say more!?
    My awards:

So after long delay and sorting through countless numbers of issues I think it is high time to reopen the application thread for CPC8.

We will once again be accepting new members.

United, we move as one

My awards:

Death Before Dishonor CRAO PORR COCK8 FRATERNITY: Join the Brotherhood! Josh_R's Avatar
    Blog Entries

If you are now going to be accepting new members then I guess it is time for me to apply once again.

I don't have anything to say except that I want in.

Sitting here waiting for Rocky, and Che to notice me!!

Ahh Josh, I am glad to see you are still interested in joining CPC8. Your candidacy is being reviewed as we speak.

I have a personal challenge for you. I want you to write and PM me the reason you want to be a part of CPC8 so bad. I don't want this to be a long essay nor do I want just simple few sentences. Also I would like you to include a little about yourself, who you are, what you do, where you have been.... you get the picture given I don't want a life story though haha.

After I receive this I will review it personally and post it into the CPC8 house. This could be a determining factor if you get in or not.

Also I might add that I am impressed with your persistence to join CPC8, it is admirable.

United, we move as one

My awards:

Memento Rhapso CRAO PORR COCK8 FRATERNITY: Join the Brotherhood! Rhaps's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I guess I'll give it another go, I'd like to re apply to CPC8.
    I am truly loyal to this group and am willing to pass any test/ entry dealie you have to throw at me
    Thanks

CPC8- 'fo bros, 'fo life, 'fo shizzle

SPOILER!!:
    I won something :3

Also member of something that won another thing

Don't click this.

The Bad Boy of TFF CRAO PORR COCK8 FRATERNITY: Join the Brotherhood! Block's Avatar

My penis is huge! Can I get in? Oh wait, not really a redeeming factor is it? Nor is this post I guess. Full of fail.

Quote Originally Posted by Alisyn
    I can tell by looking at you right at this moment from the angle of through your window that you have nothing to be ashamed of
    CPC8: Makin' it happen.

The British Guy. CRAO PORR COCK8 FRATERNITY: Join the Brotherhood! Robbo's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I would love to join this Frat Main thing that caught my attention was Humour and i like to think that i have made intellectual posts and im usually always active.
    CPC8... Makin' it happen

Quote Originally Posted by Ruin
    Ruin says
    someone fart in my eye
    Quote Originally Posted by Gypsy Elder
    Melibooyah says:
    Uggh bbl everyone is blowing me uo and I have to do my homework -_-
    Typo's change everything ^

The Bad Boy of TFF CRAO PORR COCK8 FRATERNITY: Join the Brotherhood! Block's Avatar

I'm going to take the lack of response as a no... and with that no I will also take the obvious slap in the face~!

I can tell by looking at you right at this moment from the angle of through your window that you have nothing to be ashamed of

Memento Rhapso CRAO PORR COCK8 FRATERNITY: Join the Brotherhood! Rhaps's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BodyPillow View Post
    I'm going to take the lack of response as a no... and with that no I will also take the obvious slap in the face~!
    Bad choice, you see CPC8 members can be busy at times and will take a bit to reply to us. Last time I applied it took a few days. Also, they may be reviewing you as we speak, meaning if they choose yes and you drop from that and say you have been offended, they may get offended and never consider again.
    So, if you're serious, hang in there lol

CPC8- 'fo bros, 'fo life, 'fo shizzle

SPOILER!!:
    I won something :3

Also member of something that won another thing

Don't click this.

Invite plz. I <3 you guys. So in essence I 2 you guys.

All canadicies are currently being reviewed as Rhapso pointed out. We will be letting you guys know soon.

United, we move as one

My awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Meier Link View Post
    All canadicies are currently being reviewed as Rhapso pointed out. We will be letting you guys know soon.
    *waits patiently*

Sorry about the time delay on this but we had to talk it out in the CPC8 house.

After a long debate we decided that we are going to try something new with the four of you. All four of you will receive temporary access to CPC8 and you will find more information in the CPC8 social group that you will be gaining access to.
    Last edited by Meier Link; 10-10-2010 at 01:22 AM.

United, we move as one

My awards:

temp access woot woot! I feel like I just got rented from Blockbuster. On a side note, my replay value is quite high

EDIT:

I can't access group face mcgee. Someone please fix.
    Last edited by Block; 10-09-2010 at 10:47 AM.

Sorry about that BP. Access granted, was at work at the time and damn near made a mess up on the access invites. Should have a nice little invite sitting there dormate waiting for your acceptance now.

United, we move as one

My awards:

To all temp members, if you have not noticed yet (probably not) in the last 3 minutes I have removed your access to CPC8 for your final deliberation / evaluations amongst the full fledged members.

Deliberation will last for 10 days, this gives every member of CPC8 time to properly respond and all of us time to discuss.

For those that are accepted back in, you will receive the same type of notification you received with your temp membership access. To those that don't make it, expect a PM explaining the situation.

Good luck to all of you.

Also the new members will be announced in a post here in the family thread a few days after the official invites are sent out.

United, we move as one

My awards:

TFF's Resident Messenger CRAO PORR COCK8 FRATERNITY: Join the Brotherhood! Michael Swayne's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I am going to go out on a limb and ask if you are still taking taking in new members. The last time this thread was posted in was nearly 1.5 years ago, so I was unsure. So, are you taking in new members? If so, then I humbly request permission to apply for membership.

As I have only been here for one year, I understand that I may not have as much forum experience as the rest of you; but I believe my posts have enough quality to make up for the lack of quantity.

Awaiting your response patiently.

Michael
    Social Group Endorsements, TFF Awards, and Other Accomplishments (Updated December 26, 2013):

2011 TFF Member Elimination Game - 2nd Place

TFF Adoption Agency
    Hot Shot - August 31, 2011 to November 18, 2011
    Draug Isilme - December 29, 2011 to February 27, 2012
    lovehearty42 - August 9, 2012 to November 4, 2012
    beatrix - September 4, 2012 to November 4, 2012

Communist Theocratic Commonwealth of the Illustrious and Eternal Al-ha Empire and Crown Dependencies

Bananarama CRAO PORR COCK8 FRATERNITY: Join the Brotherhood! Pete's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Mike, don't think we've forgotten about you; we're having a little pow wow about it and will have an answer for you shortly, I'd say by Thursday afternoon. Sorry for the wait and lack of a response!
    SOLDIER
    cHoSeN
    Crao Porr Cock8- Rebels, Rogues and Sworn Brothers

TFF's Resident Messenger CRAO PORR COCK8 FRATERNITY: Join the Brotherhood! Michael Swayne's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Oh, don't worry. Unlike the moon, my patience never wanes. I know that real life takes precedence over forum life. Take as much time as you all need. It just gives me more time to prove myself here.
    Last edited by Michael Swayne; 04-24-2012 at 05:09 AM.
    Social Group Endorsements, TFF Awards, and Other Accomplishments (Updated December 26, 2013):

TFF Adoption Agency

Communist Theocratic Commonwealth of the Illustrious and Eternal Al-ha Empire and Crown Dependencies

Blog Entries

Michael, thank you once again for taking time out of your day to apply to the Crao Porr Cock8, and we apologize for taking an extended amount of time to get back to you. This is mostly my fault; I have been somewhat busy with studying for finals and such, but nevertheless, I could of taken a few minutes out of the day to keep you in the loop.

We have two pledges for you to take before we can make any further decisions! These pledges come in the form of threads. Both of these threads are to be made by you, and you are responsible for most of the discussion and how it goes.

Here at the CPC8, we have a variety of topics that interest us. After thinking long and hard, we have decided two topics that we would like your opinions and discussion on. They are as follows

(Boobs) - (Gen. Chat): this thread is about the female anatomy that most of us males admire: the breasts! Discuss with us about size, texture, color, etc. Keep it PG-13 please Even though this is a GC thread made in good fun, we'd like some depth to the posts please.

(Cutbacks from Obama) - (Intellectual Discussion): This is more of a deeper topic then the former, and we would like your opinion on Obama's policy and his cutbacks to the military, and we would like you to take the side of the defence on his policy in this topic.

Create and actively participate in both of these threads, and us members will do likewise and see how it goes! Good luck in your endeavors.

-Rocky.
    †SOLDIER† - "Yep still better than you"
    CPC8: It's hard out here for a pimp.™

hahas, updated July 28th (oldie but goodie!):
    Quote Originally Posted by from the CPC8
    Pete: Meier, don't even lie. I know you were going on a nice little tear before you settled down with the new gf

che: rofl <3 Meier.

Loaf: Meier is the best.

Meier: Hey Pete, I said I started to, it just didn't end the with the same number of women. Then again this one is kind of on the outs with me if she doesn't straighten up and fly right so that means I will be back in it for the thrill of the kill. Got some in the reserves. Even got a rePETEr (<---- like that ay? AYYYYY?) on the back burner.

Block: I do like the rePETEr except it kinda makes it sound like you're going to pork Pete. No homo.

(Updated April 13th 2013)Currently Playing: League of Legends, FTL, Dead Island, Borderlands 2, KotoR 2

The Old Skool Warrior CRAO PORR COCK8 FRATERNITY: Join the Brotherhood! LocoColt04's Avatar
    Blog Entries

It should be noted that your topic for the General Chat forum should consist of at least three paragraphs (five or more preferred) in a persuasive format.

Yes, write an essay, and then open it for discussion at the end.
    Community Manager; Forum Administrator

reppin' SOLDIER since 2004CPC8 class of 2009
    Random;:
    Quote Originally Posted by 2009 TFF Awards nominations
    Best TFF Couple
    Martin and Priscilla
    Psiko and Hyzenthlay
    Rocky and LocoColt04 and Meier Link and Pete
    Unknown Entity and Mistress Sheena
    Quote Originally Posted by Andromeda View Post
    I thought I was going to be able to play with Loco and then I remembered he doesn't game. He just turns on the game for an hour and then forgets about it for two months only to remember that he bought it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rowan View Post
    Che's not a girl. Not good enough explanation. Please elaborate.
    Quote Originally Posted by che View Post
    Yes I am. I will bust out my vagina right now.

Blog Entries

Well, here is what I was asked...

(Boobs) - (Gen. Chat):*this thread is about the female anatomy that most of us males admire: the breasts! Discuss with us about size, texture, color, etc. Keep it PG-13 please*Even though this is a GC thread made in good fun, we'd like some depth to the posts please.

If Shakira can sing about them, Michael can at least post about them. *I am actually quite proud of the attention this thread has gotten. Over 600 views in 5.5 days!

(Cutbacks from Obama) - (Intellectual Discussion): This is more of a deeper topic then the former, and we would like your opinion on Obama's policy and his cutbacks to the military, and we would like you to take the side of the defence on his policy in this topic.

Obama's Military Cutbacks

Overall, I feel I have done my best. Now, I shall await the decision.
    Last edited by Michael Swayne; 05-10-2012 at 05:20 PM.

TFF Adoption Agency

Michael, I am sorry for the long wait on our response. We wanted to see how your trials went. We were impressed with your thread in Gen chat even though your participation dwindled over time and that was one of the aspects of the challenge.

As for the thread in the I.D. forum, that thread was actually my idea and there were reasons that we wanted that thread made and why we chose the topic we did and why we wanted you to take a stance on the issue and support it. To my dismay you were actually to passive in your stance; which was a down fall in itself.

With that said I regret to inform you that your application to CPC8 is denied. On an uplifting note we like you as a user but just don't consider you up to par for CPC8. Don't get to discouraged though. Feel free to reapply at a later date.

Now on to another member of this forum, I would personally like to welcome Kyra to the ranks of the CPC8 brotherhood. I know what some will say, "shes a girl in a boys club", and to that I have to say tuff tits. This was a group decision and we all agreed that Kyra makes a good fit with the guys.

She is our first full fledged female member and will be the only one EVER allowed to hold a membership card to our exclusive club. Given we had a den mother for a long time this role is not the same as a full fledged member.

So that is it on the updates for now! CPC8!

United, we move as one

My awards:

Blog Entries

I just would like to thank you all for the opportunity to apply. Though it was a very brief moment, I can honestly say that I did have fun at one point. Also, congrats to R.Kyra. I am a bit taken aback at it all considering.

For my full response of the news, feel free to check out my latest journal entry. I just didn't want to write about it twice.

TFF Adoption Agency

Boxer of the Galaxy CRAO PORR COCK8 FRATERNITY: Join the Brotherhood! Rowan's Avatar

I'm pledging. Ready for hazing.

Bananarama CRAO PORR COCK8 FRATERNITY: Join the Brotherhood! Pete's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Rowan, thank you for applying to CPC8. While we do appreciate your posting and efforts to make TFF active, unfortunately you have not been approved for the fraternity. If you have any questions as to why, please feel free to PM either Rocky, LocoColt04 or myself, and we will gladly address any and all of your questions or concerns.

I'm also sorry for the delay in a response. Real life is pretty real these days.
    SOLDIER
    cHoSeN
    Crao Porr Cock8- Rebels, Rogues and Sworn Brothers

Boxer of the Galaxy CRAO PORR COCK8 FRATERNITY: Join the Brotherhood! Rowan's Avatar

Don't care! Woo

The Old Skool Warrior CRAO PORR COCK8 FRATERNITY: Join the Brotherhood! LocoColt04's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Rowan, could we haze you anyway? I like the male bonding.

Yes, make whichever jokes you'd like of that.
    Community Manager; Forum Administrator

reppin' SOLDIER since 2004CPC8 class of 2009
    Random;:
    Quote Originally Posted by 2009 TFF Awards nominations
    Best TFF Couple
    Martin and Priscilla
    Psiko and Hyzenthlay
    Rocky and LocoColt04 and Meier Link and Pete
    Unknown Entity and Mistress Sheena
    Quote Originally Posted by Andromeda View Post
    I thought I was going to be able to play with Loco and then I remembered he doesn't game. He just turns on the game for an hour and then forgets about it for two months only to remember that he bought it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rowan View Post
    Che's not a girl. Not good enough explanation. Please elaborate.
    Quote Originally Posted by che View Post
    Yes I am. I will bust out my vagina right now.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast