Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: CRAO PORR COCK8 FRATERNITY: Join the Brotherhood!

Pedobear approves CRAO PORR COCK8 FRATERNITY: Join the Brotherhood! Shadow Of Darkness's Avatar
    The SoD challenge.

1: You must make 4 posts in any section of the forum, you are required to make ligitmate reference to CPC8 with in the posts.

2: Seeing Dragoon was unable to complete this one, I still want it to be completed but it will be slightly different. Also I am choosing you to do this one because you are WG/H guy like myself. You must start a thread, in ID, concering how Word Games and Humor is an essintal part of TFF. It must be convincing and if Pete doesn't I will elect him to be the judge on this thread as to if it is convincing or not.

3: You must make a post in each of the following sections, must be relevant to the subject at hand.
    -General Final Fantasy (X)
    -Kingdom Hearts (X)
    -Final Fantasy Tactics (X)
    -Final Fantasy V

4: You must make a post in the following threads, must be relevant to the topic at hand.
    -Yes I do make music videos. Check them out. By Quistis - Gaming media (X)
    -FFVI trivia - must be correct (X)
    -FF series trivia - general final fantasy (X)
    -Akira - Animation Corner (X)
    -Calvins Sprites - Art (X)
    -Religions, but different - ID (X)
    -2 Fired after peeing in old faithful - General Chat (X)

5: In atleast one thread (your pick) you must completely disregaurd your normal responces. You must insite a controversy / debate and you must be quoted in atleast 3 quotes by other none CPC8 members.

IM DOING THIS JUST IN CASE I DONT FORGET SOMETHING !
    Last edited by Shadow Of Darkness; 05-24-2009 at 12:51 AM.
    FINAL FANTASY RULES!!!

A PROUD MEMBER OF THE STUUUUPIDEST CLUB...EVER! STONER BROTHERS UNITE !

SoD: What should I give to my girlfriend for Valentines Day?
    Pete: My suggestion is two presents. Get her something of meaning to the both of you, and a dildo. If she doesn't like the first gift, she can go **** herself.

My Family:
    My awesome sister which I love very much <3--Vampiric.Delirium
    My lazy, random, super-duper, twice-removed cousin-- Ralz
    My forever intoxicated vigilante brother--Celtic_Silver
    My Godsmack Addicted Brother--Omega Weapon
    My dark wolf obsessed somebody--Darkwolf
    My Bahamut loving sister--Bahamut1990
    My forever banned cousin--Dark_Angel2
    My sweet vanilla cousin--OceanEyes28
    My wacky evil loving sister--Annikit

As of right now the SoD challenge is on hold. He contacted me reqesting this due to the fact that he is not feeling well and fears that he will end up in the hospital. We at CPC8 hope you get to feeling better soon man, let me know when you are back up to par to complete your challenges.

As of right now there is less then 2 days left for challenge completion. When you notify me that you are ready to pick back up on your challenges I will give you 48 hours to complete. Anyposts made between now and when you contact me will not count to your over all goals.

Once again we hope you get to feeling better.
    Soldier: "We suck but we're better then you"

We will fight, we will be strong
    Together we're marching on
    United, we move as one
    Our finest hour has just begun
    Philmore - Our Finest Hour

Crao Porr Cock8! Need I say more!?
    My awards:

Lord Deity of Harmony CRAO PORR COCK8 FRATERNITY: Join the Brotherhood! Elyon Seraphim's Avatar
    Crao porr Cock8 ?? Well i'd like to join the brotherhood! ^^ Would be so great to join an Club or so like...? Since im a game creator that would be good if i joined am i clear? And don't worry! Imma Guy! Lol but yeah im really a guy!
    My Reaction of People That Points The Obvious

This is my Daily Day in 2Fort
    My TFF Family:
    Still working on rewamping this, Just give a shout if you wanna join!

Remi
    Saw the word **** here, I'd like to apply.

Uber I will have to say no for now, gain more bearing in the forum and reapply in the future buddy. So with that said go out and have some fun and check back with us.

Remi, I am not sure what to make of your post. For one, please add more content to your posts here at TFF. Consider this a verbal warning, seeing you are new. And I will have to also refer you to the rules of the forum.

The Final Fantasy Forums - Announcements in Forum : General Gaming

Also for your application, if that is what it is, I will have to say no. Feel free to reapply in the distant future. Also might want to read the OP so you know what this group is really about.

United, we move as one

My awards:

Sorry for my extended absence.

I've been going through a lot of family turmoil, and have been busy jumping from one thing to the next.

I actually was kicked out of my house for a while. I got into a major fight with a relative, and it ticked a lot of people off. I tried to defend my younger brother, and it only exploded in my face.

I also have been juggling with job hunting, and college preparations. I have also been debating the NAVY, since my options are pretty much as varied as possible. Graduating from High School with a 3.0, and 27 on my ACT does help a bit. Unfortunately, jobs don't rely on scores.

My gf dumped me. Haha. Normally, this is a bad thing, but we were growing apart. I tried to date a friend of mine, but she became too velcro-y, and was talking about marriage- even before we even dated for a full month. After that, I felt it best that we, too, remained friends.

Summer is always hectic. Where my parents are divorced, i jump inbetween my dad's, and my mom's {parents are divorced}. So, I'm often outside of internet access.

You just lost the game.

Other than the usual jargle, and the occasional spinball, I have been distracted, or just busy. I momentarily forgotten to check the forum, and even faded away. But now, Ruin has returned. Don't worry, I will amend my absence with further posts.
    Proud to be in the United States Navy.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Moog
    You haven't lived until you've taken a shit so massive you quacked.

...means nothing to no way Furore's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruin-Tumult View Post
    I actually was kicked out of my house for a while. I got into a major fight with a relative, and it ticked a lot of people off. I tried to defend my younger brother, and it only exploded in my face.
    You have balls. Much respect from me.
    Anyways, welcome back into the fold dude.
    victoria aut mors

Shake it like a polaroid picture CRAO PORR COCK8 FRATERNITY: Join the Brotherhood! RagnaToad's Avatar
    This sucker is applying for the cocks thing going on here. I want to be sedated but I don't want to be buried in a Pet Sematary. That's right, I just made two Ramones references in one sentence. And yeah, I used the wrong spelling for cemetery. Cause I'm a linguistic badass like that.

Anyway, kick me out or gimme some pledge challenges.

Either way, I'll have a pint just for the brotherhood.

Cheers!
    Crao Porr Cock8: Getting it while the getting's good

Well we where going to try and come up with a decent challenge for you seeing you seem to be taunting us to give you one but we figured you would breeze right through it.

Anyways, welcome to CPC8. Your invite should be getting to you anytime now.

United, we move as one

My awards:

Shake it like a polaroid picture CRAO PORR COCK8 FRATERNITY: Join the Brotherhood! RagnaToad's Avatar
    Why, thank you for the confidence in me. I had been looking out for an invite or any information on whether I'd join or not really. It is a pleasure to be part of a beautiful thing like this. (Or something corny like that.)

Peace!

Love!

And for the sake of brotherhood:

CRAO PORR FUCKING COCK8!!!
    Crao Porr Cock8: Getting it while the getting's good

Soup Kitchen Jerk. CRAO PORR COCK8 FRATERNITY: Join the Brotherhood! Polk's Avatar
    After months and months of careful consideration, flow chart after flow chart, night after night pacing back and forth with my hand on my chin thoughtfully when my wife comes into the den and tries to reassure me and I say "No, darling, this is a decision I must make myself" and she kisses me on the cheek hoping I'll make the right decision and then I go back to pacing back and forth going "dammit, what's the right choice?", I believe I've decided to apply for membership into this fraternity. I accept whatever challenges of admission you decide to throw before me.

Be gentle, though. I'm a fragile little flower.
    Last edited by Polk; 08-21-2009 at 02:40 AM.
    Let's go into the "archives" in "Washington D.C." and find out how people "masturbated" in the "roaring 20's."

Crao Porr Cock8. Bitch.

Ok Polk, we have made you wait. And you have been patient with us seeing it has been almost a month since you applied. That was umm.... your trial..... yeah thats it.....

Welcome to CPC8 boss, you can pick up your cult robe and super secret decoder ring and the frats front door.

United, we move as one

My awards:

Soup Kitchen Jerk. CRAO PORR COCK8 FRATERNITY: Join the Brotherhood! Polk's Avatar
    That's it? That wasn't hard at - I mean, damn it all!! That was the most difficult month of my life.

Patience is my middle name, you know. Oh, wait, no it's not. Either way, I am honored with your decision.

Oh yeah. Almost forgot.

CRAO PORR COCK8!!
    Let's go into the "archives" in "Washington D.C." and find out how people "masturbated" in the "roaring 20's."

Crao Porr Cock8. Bitch.

The Lost Writer CRAO PORR COCK8 FRATERNITY: Join the Brotherhood! Psiko's Avatar
    Resume submitted to the CRAO PORR COCK8 FRATERNITY:

Name: Psiko

Hobbies: Crushing the opinions of ignorant n00bs who praise graphics in RPGs, impressing the girls of the forum with his massive length...of time at TFF, drinking the nectar of the gods while reciting lyrical ballads (only on Tuesdays, and then only if it is on the eve of the full moon, and even then only if a dozen virgins are offered up as sacrifices to Psiko).

Reason for Joining: It makes me giggle, and is sure to make the girls blush on the night of their sacrifice when I can announce to them my membership to a fraternity for Cocks.

Why I am Suitable: I like swords!
    OLD SKOOL - A positive appellation referring to when things weren't flashy but empty of substance, were done by hard work, didn't pander to the lowest common denominator, and required real skill. Labour-saving devices, shortcuts that reduce quality and quitting before the task is done are not characteristics of "old skool."

In reference to computer games, refers to a game that had substantial playability without flashy graphics or eye candy. Old skool gamers appreciate difficult maneuvers, careful planning, and scorched earth policies.

In reference to role-playing games, old skool refers to games that tested players' wits, could kill off careless characters, and required dedication and inner strength to play. Old skool games didn't pander to the ideas that everyone is created equal, that all options are open to all races, that the markets were somehow free, and that a quasi-medieval society could have near 100% literacy.

See also classic.

Representing the Old Skool ways since 1984.

What would our house be with out an fellow old schooler to help in setting the kiddies straight! Your official invite has been sent and welcome to the brotherhood. Crao Porr Cock8!!!!!

United, we move as one

My awards:

Hey guys.

Just alerting you, I'm back. I was sick for a while, dad was afraid it was Swine Flu, and I was unable to get online for a while. ^^; I'm feeling better now, and just wanted to alert you guys, that way you weren't worried or anything about my absence.
    Proud to be in the United States Navy.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Moog
    You haven't lived until you've taken a shit so massive you quacked.

After talking to my twin brother Rocky about this super secret cool man club of brotherhood. I've decided to apply. I even had a dream of that **** icon on the group list. Give me whatever it is that is needed to be done. Fresh meat.

Blog Entries
    Lets give a big welcome to Psiko and Che, two of the most seasoned vets here! Crao Porr Cock8!

Ruin, glad to see you safe and sound. To get caught up to speed, check out our secret group and check out the newest posts there.

Loaf, thank you for your application to Crao Porr Cock8! For your pledge, I'd like you to go make the thread of all threads! This thread has been turned down and been avoided for too long, so I leave it in your hands, muahaha. What you have to do is make a thread in the Intelligent Discussion forums, discussion how the Humor/Word Games forum is important for TFF. You must take the stance that you ARE for the H/WG forums, and you must be ready to defend your stance to the masses that will attempt to prove you wrong. Stand strong and victory, along with being in the CPC8 will be yours! Good luck my twin, may the force be with you.
    †SOLDIER† - "Yep still better than you"
    CPC8: It's hard out here for a pimp.™

hahas, updated July 28th (oldie but goodie!):
    Quote Originally Posted by from the CPC8
    Pete: Meier, don't even lie. I know you were going on a nice little tear before you settled down with the new gf

che: rofl <3 Meier.

Loaf: Meier is the best.

Meier: Hey Pete, I said I started to, it just didn't end the with the same number of women. Then again this one is kind of on the outs with me if she doesn't straighten up and fly right so that means I will be back in it for the thrill of the kill. Got some in the reserves. Even got a rePETEr (<---- like that ay? AYYYYY?) on the back burner.

Block: I do like the rePETEr except it kinda makes it sound like you're going to pork Pete. No homo.

(Updated April 13th 2013)Currently Playing: League of Legends, FTL, Dead Island, Borderlands 2, KotoR 2

The Old Skool Warrior CRAO PORR COCK8 FRATERNITY: Join the Brotherhood! LocoColt04's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    OH BY THE WAY, YOUR MOM LIVES IN A FRAT HOUSE.

I noticed this the other night while driving past the neighboring frat. She was upstairs. Someone changed the lightbulbs to a fancy red color. I wonder what that could mean...

I forgot to respond to that terribly outstanding invitation I got some random number of weeks ago. It's probably because I suck at life. Or, perhaps, because I am awesome at life and therefore fail at the internet. Surely it is one of those two.

Also, this joke goes without saying:
    Quote Originally Posted by Loaf View Post
    Give me whatever it is that is needed to be done. Fresh meat.
    Community Manager; Forum Administrator

reppin' SOLDIER since 2004CPC8 class of 2009
    Random;:
    Quote Originally Posted by 2009 TFF Awards nominations
    Best TFF Couple
    Martin and Priscilla
    Psiko and Hyzenthlay
    Rocky and LocoColt04 and Meier Link and Pete
    Unknown Entity and Mistress Sheena
    Quote Originally Posted by Andromeda View Post
    I thought I was going to be able to play with Loco and then I remembered he doesn't game. He just turns on the game for an hour and then forgets about it for two months only to remember that he bought it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rowan View Post
    Che's not a girl. Not good enough explanation. Please elaborate.
    Quote Originally Posted by che View Post
    Yes I am. I will bust out my vagina right now.

At least someone got the joke.

Blog Entries
    Congrats on figuring the invitation out Loco, that was part one of your pledge! The second part involves you making me an admin for TFF! Just kidding, Meier and myself questioned if you could even figure out what the PM was talking about, but you assured us with your knowledge that you are fit to be in the Crao Porr Cock8! Congratulations and your invite is on the way.

Crao Porr Cock8!!!!

Pete: Meier, don't even lie. I know you were going on a nice little tear before you settled down with the new gf

Meier: Hey Pete, I said I started to, it just didn't end the with the same number of women. Then again this one is kind of on the outs with me if she doesn't straighten up and fly right so that means I will be back in it for the thrill of the kill. Got some in the reserves. Even got a rePETEr (<---- like that ay? AYYYYY?) on the back burner.

Block: I do like the rePETEr except it kinda makes it sound like you're going to pork Pete. No homo.

(Updated April 13th 2013)Currently Playing: League of Legends, FTL, Dead Island, Borderlands 2, KotoR 2

Bananarama CRAO PORR COCK8 FRATERNITY: Join the Brotherhood! Pete's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    The funniest thing is that Cesar can just add himself, if he didn't already have access from the get go.
    SOLDIER
    cHoSeN
    Crao Porr Cock8- Rebels, Rogues and Sworn Brothers

Che

Thumbs up

Are we required to give an acceptance speech?

I would just like to say thank you for my invite. It's an honor to be a member alongside some of TFF's greatest!

Registered User CRAO PORR COCK8 FRATERNITY: Join the Brotherhood! HUNK's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I'm pretty sure thats the first acceptence speach but its all good none the less.

We seem to be getting more and more members everyday.

I haven't really been paying too much attention to the forum. Did I miss anything important?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by H.U.N.K View Post
    I'm pretty sure thats the first acceptence speach but its all good none the less.

We seem to be getting more and more members everyday.

I haven't really been paying too much attention to the forum. Did I miss anything important?
    Indeed we are! Always hit up our usergroup forum from time to time, we've got updates and the like happening there, including a new and interesting thread that Pete thought up of just this evening.

As for the statuses involving members, we've had a recent influx of people joining the CPC8! Such recent members include RagnaToad, Polk, Psiko, Che, and now LocoColt. Loaf is also in the current process of pledging as well.

I'll have to update the member's list as well.

Also Loaf, I have another pledge option for you if you'd rather not want to do the discussion one. If you are interested, please contact either myself or Pete for information!

Blog Entries
    RagnaToad, Polk, Psiko, Che, LocoColt eh?

To be honest I am surprised to see that LocoColt joined.

Welcome all new members! (Most of which I can not call newbies due to the fact they far outweigh me in exp.)

Still Welcome all!

Crao Porr Cock8!!!!

Death Before Dishonor CRAO PORR COCK8 FRATERNITY: Join the Brotherhood! Josh_R's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I would like to join so how exactly does that happen..

Sitting here waiting for Rocky, and Che to notice me!!

Blog Entries
    Well basicly,

Meier and Rocky(and pete if he's in the mood) will give you some crazy but fair challenge and if you can complete this task you are inducted into our secret guild!
    *CPC8 theme song*

Are you up to such a challenge???

Also you don't one line our family thread if you are not a member of CPC8. If you are interested in joining you should put some thought into your reqest. Read the OP and you will know the material we are looking for in our members of CPC8.

United, we move as one

My awards:

The Old Skool Warrior CRAO PORR COCK8 FRATERNITY: Join the Brotherhood! LocoColt04's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Loaf View Post
    At least someone got the joke.
    That's what I'm here for. I am the king of innuendo.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky View Post
    The second part involves you making me an admin for TFF!
    See, I checked to make sure you were offline, and then I made you an administrator for a whole 15 minutes. It's not my fault you didn't log on and take advantage of it while you had the chance. Sounds like it was your loss, bub.

Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    The funniest thing is that Cesar can just add himself, if he didn't already have access from the get go.
    True, but where's the fun in that?
    Community Manager; Forum Administrator

reppin' SOLDIER since 2004CPC8 class of 2009
    Random;:
    Quote Originally Posted by 2009 TFF Awards nominations
    Best TFF Couple
    Martin and Priscilla
    Psiko and Hyzenthlay
    Rocky and LocoColt04 and Meier Link and Pete
    Unknown Entity and Mistress Sheena
    Quote Originally Posted by Andromeda View Post
    I thought I was going to be able to play with Loco and then I remembered he doesn't game. He just turns on the game for an hour and then forgets about it for two months only to remember that he bought it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rowan View Post
    Che's not a girl. Not good enough explanation. Please elaborate.
    Quote Originally Posted by che View Post
    Yes I am. I will bust out my vagina right now.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast