Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: CRAO PORR COCK8 FRATERNITY: Join the Brotherhood!

Asking all the personal questions. CRAO PORR COCK8 FRATERNITY: Join the Brotherhood! RamesesII's Avatar
    I am a god, where ever the hell I please.
    Blog Entries
    How could i become part of the almighty brotherhood
    A mouth of a perfectly happy man is filled with beer.
    --Ancient Egyptian Wisdom, 2200 B.C.

Crao Porr Cock8, Go and get a Cock8 up ya.

The finer details of a signature:

CHE- "I pee sitting down after I have sex because for some reason after I have sex and I try to pee, it goes everywhere."
    Nuff said^

My loving TFF Family:

My beautiful go-go dancing Queen Aara
    My brother Meier Link, proudly supporting the World Wide Institute of Booze since 1982.
    My Spasmodic, spamtastic, spammer nephew Fate.
    My brother HUNK, he who wears the number 1 headband.
    My glowing Goddess of Egyptian thingy's, Unknown Entity.
    My Unique and unpredictable mother Kilala ^^.
    My little arcade freak brother nra4.
    My brother Captain of the Dragoon warriors, Mallick.
    My razzle, dazzle, razamatic, razphony brother Ralz
    My younger brother Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima, the Legendary Samurai who Doesn't take "No" for an Answer.

Literature:

Recently read-
    Belgariad- David Eddings

Currently Reading-
    The Tournament by Matthew Reilly

Gaming:

Currently PLaying

-Minecraft
    - ASS Creed III

Post more (obviously your post count is kind of low), get your rep up amongst the older forumers and apply when you acheive theses goals.
    Soldier: "We suck but we're better then you"

We will fight, we will be strong
    Together we're marching on
    United, we move as one
    Our finest hour has just begun
    Philmore - Our Finest Hour

Crao Porr Cock8! Need I say more!?
    My awards:

Registered User CRAO PORR COCK8 FRATERNITY: Join the Brotherhood! HUNK's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    You know he has a post count higher than another one of our brothers.

I think he should at least be able to hear his challenge. I dont want a bunch of people with low post counts here though....I can understand that. With Pete here thought I even feel like I have a low post count.

Bananarama CRAO PORR COCK8 FRATERNITY: Join the Brotherhood! Pete's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Haha, my post count is the result of a lot of summers where I was bored to death. It wouldn't be so high had I been able to do a lot more things when I was 14-15.
    SOLDIER
    cHoSeN
    Crao Porr Cock8- Rebels, Rogues and Sworn Brothers

Ruling still stands, gain more bearing. I realize we have one with a lower count. And that one is still under debate.

Nice comentary Pete

:edit:

I figured I would come back and add alittle more content to this. With the one member that I let through I felt like he would be a long standing member of our community. At the time he was an avid RPer and contributed to the forum in many ways, as of now he is a no show. His posts are fewer and further apart. This is NOT what we stand for here at Crao Porr Cock8. We are here to provide the male members of this forum a place to call home and to be a part of something. In turn the brotherhood is here to provide intrest and activity amongst the forum.

Given we are a diverse group, we are all pretty well known amongst everyone here. We are here to an inspiration to noobs, to give guidence and insite, along the lines of mentours.

Now as for Dragoon, I have noticed you in the forum. Your time is mainly focused in the WG/H section of the forum. This is not a bad thing. But what I have seen of your post outside of there your responces are rather limited responces and not very versitle. Your rep bar is still low at the moment.

You will make a great pledge when the time comes, just as of right now your membership application is pending. You can try to appeal my decision by talking to Rocky if you want, I will side with his verdict.

Give it time and reapply, you are getting closer with every post but you must proove yourself.
    Last edited by Meier Link; 03-19-2009 at 05:40 PM.

United, we move as one

My awards:

Asking all the personal questions. CRAO PORR COCK8 FRATERNITY: Join the Brotherhood! RamesesII's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Meier Link View Post
    Ruling still stands, gain more bearing. I realize we have one with a lower count. And that one is still under debate.

Nice comentary Pete

:edit:

I figured I would come back and add alittle more content to this. With the one member that I let through I felt like he would be a long standing member of our community. At the time he was an avid RPer and contributed to the forum in many ways, as of now he is a no show. His posts are fewer and further apart. This is NOT what we stand for here at Crao Porr Cock8. We are here to provide the male members of this forum a place to call home and to be a part of something. In turn the brotherhood is here to provide interest and activity amongst the forum.

Given we are a diverse group, we are all pretty well known amongst everyone here. We are here to an inspiration to noobs, to give guidence and insite, along the lines of mentors.

Now as for Dragoon, I have noticed you in the forum. Your time is mainly focused in the WG/H section of the forum. This is not a bad thing. But what I have seen of your post outside of there your responses are rather limited responses and not very versatile. Your rep bar is still low at the moment.

You will make a great pledge when the time comes, just as of right now your membership application is pending. You can try to appeal my decision by talking to Rocky if you want, I will side with his verdict.

Give it time and reapply, you are getting closer with every post but you must prove yourself.

Thank you for your thoughts and thank you H.U.N.K for your recommendation.

Well here is my appeal.

I see myself as a very active user i am here everyday at least although i may not post everyday i usually pay a visit to the forum i am very loyal and would only leave for long periods for a very good reason and even then would announce why i would be absent. Not only that but i am very addicted.

I also have started a Rp although there is only two who have joined so far lol.

Although i do spend a far amount of time and posts on the word humor games i find that i do this because i spend 98% of my time with my kids and another 100% with my wife lol so i love the forum as an escape from the seriousness of reality so i suppose i also find the H/W games as a relief to the seriousness and i love to have fun although i still like to posts in other sections especially if it is something i am passionate about.

I also find myself limited in other areas eg the FF topics because i have played a limited amount of them and it was a while ago but when i do post i do so with the best of my ability and my knowledge especially the intellectual but the time period i am usually active is late afternoon and night so i am sometimes either tired or lazy to provide a detailed post. I know that is not an excuse for my laziness and i know i should provide more content to my posts and am very ashamed of it and if the brotherhood finds that a weakness to be judged or may be a weakness to the brothehood than i am prepared for a harsh trial or even rejection if that is what is to be, and if rejection is the case I will put 120% effort to satisfy the brotherhood wether it be weeks or months to accomplish my goal to be one with the brethren.
    I will not give up my efforts or my hope of acceptance. I will try to contribute to other topics other than H/W games as much as possible and put more body into my posts.

I also do not find the point in arguing when and if am proven wrong with someone of greater knowledge and i do not argue sensessly.Altough i do try and contribute with some of the threads in the intellectual and other topics i may be very limited with my argument and facts etc and then if i don't have any more evidence etc to back my argument then i do not make a big hulabaloo. I mean anyone can look up facts etc on the internet. I find i like to use my own knowledge and personal facts and try not to plagerise other sources unless it is to make a point or prove a point.
    Most of the time my opinion is sweet and short and to the poiunt that i am trying to make in the words of Aerith ther is no Dilly dally or shilly shally from my opinions hence there may not be alot of content in my posts.

CHE- "I pee sitting down after I have sex because for some reason after I have sex and I try to pee, it goes everywhere."
    Nuff said^

My loving TFF Family:

My brother Meier Link, proudly supporting the World Wide Institute of Booze since 1982.
    My younger brother Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima, the Legendary Samurai who Doesn't take "No" for an Answer.

Literature:

Recently read-
    Belgariad- David Eddings

Currently Reading-

Gaming:

Currently PLaying

-Minecraft
    - ASS Creed III

Blog Entries
    GENTLEMEN, excuse my tardiness, but I would want to take a moment and welcome Pete, joesteel64, and Ruin-Tumult to the Crao Porr Cock8 fraternity. Congratulations on being accepted, and I hope to see many a great thing from each and every one of you.

dragoon- I am excited to see some more potential new blood to the Frat. I have talked to Meier Link via PM and MSN about you wanting to join. Although I do not know a whole lot about you at this point, I realize that you have a family to take care of and that you might not have an exorbitant amount of time on your hands because of that. I am sure that Meier Link understands that as well, since he is in the exact same position you are. I appreciate your honesty in your post, and I am strongly considering giving you a chance to pledge at the time. However, in the same token, I feel that the time is not quite right yet. Continue posting and getting your name out in TFF land, and come back in a week or so. After that, the council will have decided your pledge.

Also, as I'm all sure that everyone of you have checked your PM folders already, there is something big that is about to go down, so remember to keep the contents from that PM sealed to the public eye! If you have any questions, please feel free to send a PM to either myself or Meier Link.

Let us drink to the good memories in our past, and let us drink for the good days ahead of us! CRAO PORR COCK8!!
    †SOLDIER† - "Yep still better than you"
    CPC8: It's hard out here for a pimp.™

hahas, updated July 28th (oldie but goodie!):
    Quote Originally Posted by from the CPC8
    Pete: Meier, don't even lie. I know you were going on a nice little tear before you settled down with the new gf

che: rofl <3 Meier.

Loaf: Meier is the best.

Meier: Hey Pete, I said I started to, it just didn't end the with the same number of women. Then again this one is kind of on the outs with me if she doesn't straighten up and fly right so that means I will be back in it for the thrill of the kill. Got some in the reserves. Even got a rePETEr (<---- like that ay? AYYYYY?) on the back burner.

Block: I do like the rePETEr except it kinda makes it sound like you're going to pork Pete. No homo.

(Updated April 13th 2013)Currently Playing: League of Legends, FTL, Dead Island, Borderlands 2, KotoR 2

Blog Entries
    If I may put my two cents in...

Y'know, dragoon, I realize now that you have a family and are rather busy most of the time, but...
    Quote Originally Posted by dragoon View Post
    I suppose i have thought about it at one stage but then i think i would rather live and my life isn't that bad.
    They reckon the best way is electrocution. lol sorry just another bit of my useless trivia
    You should not make posts like these in Intellectual Discussion. Intellectual Discussion is for serious, thoughtful and analytical discussion of the topic at hand. Your post here was three sentences long, and the last sentence had no real purpose in existing. If I were the moderator of that forum, you would have received a prewarning at the least (5% on your warning meter.) I don't know what's going on with the moderators in there, although I think Chez said something about being gone for a month or two.

In any case, if you are serious about joining our fraternity, I would suggest you beef up your posts-particularly in ID. If you don't have the time to do that, then I would suggest staying out of there all together. I don't want to be a dick, but yeah... Anyhoo...

Wuv, Yer Mom

EDIT: For example, something like that last post of yours in this thread would have been more appropriate, in length at least.

Guys,
    pardon me, please, for my inactivity. My personal life had gone to shit, and was dealing with personal problems.
    But, I am slowly gaining a control over this deal. I will not bore you with details; Instead, i will vow to post more frequently, and I will give my all to the Brotherhood.

Hoo-Rah! Crao Porr Cock8 Forever!
    ~
    Proud to be in the United States Navy.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Moog
    You haven't lived until you've taken a shit so massive you quacked.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellfire View Post
    If I may put my two cents in...

Y'know, dragoon, I realize now that you have a family and are rather busy most of the time, but...You should not make posts like these in Intellectual Discussion. Intellectual Discussion is for serious, thoughtful and analytical discussion of the topic at hand. Your post here was three sentences long, and the last sentence had no real purpose in existing. If I were the moderator of that forum, you would have received a prewarning at the least (5% on your warning meter.) I don't know what's going on with the moderators in there, although I think Chez said something about being gone for a month or two.

In any case, if you are serious about joining our fraternity, I would suggest you beef up your posts-particularly in ID. If you don't have the time to do that, then I would suggest staying out of there all together. I don't want to be a dick, but yeah... Anyhoo...

Wuv, Yer Mom

EDIT: For example, something like that last post of yours in this thread would have been more appropriate, in length at least.

Ok thanks

Nuff said^

My loving TFF Family:

Literature:

Recently read-
    Belgariad- David Eddings

Currently Reading-

Gaming:

Currently PLaying

-Minecraft
    - ASS Creed III

Blog Entries
    I have a question.

To good ser Meier and Rocky, first of all, are we alowed to talk about the pm in this thread or is this a better question to be asked in a pm? Im not sure how secret this must remain, so I figured I would ask.

Ill ask my real question once I hear from you.

In Blood,
    Andrew J. Bealor

I will keep this short, keep it to PMs for now.

And to Dragoon, Rocky and I are still debating on your membership, one of us will let you know something as soon as we figure it out.

United, we move as one

My awards:

Blog Entries
    Okey dokey thanks for all the thought you are putting into my joining of the brotherhood im sure you wouldn't do this with some members so i feel privileged.

Nuff said^

My loving TFF Family:

Literature:

Recently read-
    Belgariad- David Eddings

Currently Reading-

Gaming:

Currently PLaying

-Minecraft
    - ASS Creed III

EDIT: Dragoon has contacted me, he will not be able to do these challenges at this time due to internet problems and some real life stuff, I have granted him a hold on the challnges until he returns. So as of now this is on hold. - Meier 4-7-09

Ok Dragoon, after a long awaited responce from Rocky and I. We have decided to let you take the tests for admissions into CPC8. Now keep in mind this will be the hardest admission test into CPC8 to date, but if you want it that bad then you will proceed on with it. If approve you will be our first Fledgling Pledgling, meaning you will be in CPC8 but at any moment you can be removed with out prior notification.

To start off I will have to go into a few things.

First off:
    Quote Originally Posted by dragoon View Post
    Ok thanks
    We are not to sure if this is a joke or not, pretty sure it is. But it is hard to tell, none the less it is unacceptable. We here at CPC8 take pride in our posts and in no way condone one liners or 2 worders (WTF) none the less.

Also we have already adressed post quality, but I want to divulge further into this, we want you to improve on it. Seeing we are a group that takes pride in mentoring noobs, promoting site activity, and setting the standard for TFFs standard conduct. As you have probably noticed my grammer is not the best but I still put effort into everything I post, and 99% of the time this is still effective even with bad grammer.

The last paragraph also leads to my next issue to address. As a member of CPC8 we expect that your Warnings will not increase and all but fade away in time. If we notice that they have went up, this could lead to banishment from CPC8.

You will be under the scutinous eye of Rocky and myself, just keep this in mind.

Now onto the admission testing.

1: You must make a post here in this thread, addressed to Mr. Pete, and it must pertain to why Word Games and Humor is a benificial to the forum and site activity. You do not have to sway Pete but you must make a good argument as to why. Rocky and I, along side Pete will decide if it is acceptable engouh.

2: You must start a new thread in ID, in which you also have to contribute to. The thread will have to reach 30 posts within 10 days to be deemed acceptable. Any one from CPC8 that posts in that thread will not count twards the 30 posts requirement, Rocky or myself will watch this one. But seeing that you yourself are not a member of CPC8 as of yet your post will count, but spam posts will not.

3: You must post at least 2 posts in the following areas:
    Literature
    General Gaming
    General Final Fantasy
    Final Fantasy XI
    Final Fantasy IX
    Art
    Final Fantasy Tactics Series

Keep in mind that posts made prior to my posts will not count.

4: You must post at least 1 post in the following threads and your posts must be relevant to the converstation at hand.
    Your veiws on Child Porn - ID
    Akira - Animation Corner
    What do you think about Seifer - Final Fantasy VIII
    Shining Force Review - Writers Corner
    Final Fantasy VII Trivia - FFVII
    Final Fantasy III Trivia - FFIII
    Final Fantasy V Trivia - FFV
    The assholes of Final Fantasy I - FFI & II
    Where, in your opinion, is the most beautiful place in Spira? - FFX Pg. 3

Now in concerns to the above post requirements you must make a specific reference pertaining to CPC8 in at least 5 of them.

You must provide links in this thread to every one of required posts listed above.

And keep in mind that we will be reveiwing every post. The dead line for completion of all tasks is, April 20th, yeah thats 4/20, at midnight Central Time.

Good luck to you.
    Last edited by Meier Link; 04-07-2009 at 03:35 AM. Reason: clarification purposes

United, we move as one

My awards:

Full Time Glompasaurus CRAO PORR COCK8 FRATERNITY: Join the Brotherhood! Raider's Avatar
    the awesomeness that is raider wishes to join the brotherhood
    ♥The Morning After Crew♥

Gilles De Rais was all leik Blah Blah Blah.

Loookiee!:
    Family
    Athna Loveil - Awesome Cousin
    iheartpixels ♥

Raider, to be honest, I am going to deny your application. Your user activity is fairly low outside and inside of Wg/H, most of your 296 post count comes from when you joined almost a year ago.

We have set a pretty high standard for members, and as you can see the admissions tests are getting harder and harder. Your status here on TFF is questionable at best and reputation from your shenangins in your joining days are not completely forgotten.

You have made progress through the time you have been here, but you are not up to CPC8 standards yet. Given in time you may feel free to request again.

Sorry it has take this much time to respond to you, best of luck to you.

::Edit::

I am going to go out on a limb here and do something we here at CPC8 have yet to do, there is someone that is missing from our troupe and I feel he is to arrogant to ask to be let in. So with out further adue, Silver I am putting out a formal invatation to join us, no questions asked and no admissions testing required, even though I am sure I could of had some fun with that.
    Last edited by Meier Link; 04-22-2009 at 09:58 PM.

United, we move as one

My awards:

...means nothing to no way Furore's Avatar
    Cheers, I accept most arrogantly.
    If there is a club worth joining, chances are it's this one if only because the members seem cool.
    victoria aut mors

Air from my lungs. CRAO PORR COCK8 FRATERNITY: Join the Brotherhood! Violet's Avatar
    Hey guys, I am a new edition to this fraternity. Introducing myself as.. your dorm mother!! And no, that doesn't mean I'm your slave. If you can't put your own underwear in the laundry basket, I'm gonna replace them with some dragqueen's panties.

Also, this doesn't mean that women are now allowed. The leaders of this fraternity only allow one.. a dorm mother, and that's me. Sorry, ladies.
    Last edited by Violet; 04-25-2009 at 02:22 AM.

Just to clarify this is true, by all means. Rocky and I have agreed to let Violet into CPC8. Now before anyone bitches, we have not broken any of our rules, in actuallity we set them up to allow one woman into our group. Notice in the rules it states no women, which is a plural form of woman. Meaning no multiple womans! (??? that lost me too haha, j/k).

So yes in fact we now have a house mother like all true frats.

Welcome to CPC8 Violet!

United, we move as one

My awards:

New update: As of this morning I received confirmation that Dragoon is going to proceed on with the trials. Sorry it took so long to get this posted. He has already begun under my OK.

So with that said I am posting a new dead line for the same tasks listed above. The new dead line is based off of the 15 days that I gave in my previous post. May 13th by central time zoning.

Good luck Dragoon.

United, we move as one

My awards:

Blog Entries
    Well I do hope that Dragoon passes his entrance exam and becomes a member.

As for silver, I only knew it was a matter of time before he was here. Ha, Im just kidding, I didn't really know.

Now we seem to be complete now that we have a dorm mother. Welcome, Violet, to Crao Porr Cock8!

Blog Entries
    New update: As of this morning I received confirmation that Dragoon is going to proceed on with the trials. Sorry it took so long to get this posted. He has already begun under my OK.

So with that said I am posting a new dead line for the same tasks listed above. The new dead line is based off of the 15 days that I gave in my previous post. May 13th by central time zoning.

Good luck Dragoon.
    Thank you for the opportunity and i will get underway with my tasks, i have fifteen so i better get cracking and thank you for the encouragement, i am going to think positive so the next time i will be posting here i hope i will be part of the team lol.

Nuff said^

My loving TFF Family:

Literature:

Recently read-
    Belgariad- David Eddings

Currently Reading-

Gaming:

Currently PLaying

-Minecraft
    - ASS Creed III

Pedobear approves CRAO PORR COCK8 FRATERNITY: Join the Brotherhood! Shadow Of Darkness's Avatar
    I would like to join your club! I excuse for this big unactivity but it wont happen again cause I had some problems.I wont fail you !
    FINAL FANTASY RULES!!!

A PROUD MEMBER OF THE STUUUUPIDEST CLUB...EVER! STONER BROTHERS UNITE !

SoD: What should I give to my girlfriend for Valentines Day?
    Pete: My suggestion is two presents. Get her something of meaning to the both of you, and a dildo. If she doesn't like the first gift, she can go **** herself.

My Family:
    My awesome sister which I love very much <3--Vampiric.Delirium
    My lazy, random, super-duper, twice-removed cousin-- Ralz
    My forever intoxicated vigilante brother--Celtic_Silver
    My Godsmack Addicted Brother--Omega Weapon
    My dark wolf obsessed somebody--Darkwolf
    My Bahamut loving sister--Bahamut1990
    My forever banned cousin--Dark_Angel2
    My sweet vanilla cousin--OceanEyes28
    My wacky evil loving sister--Annikit

Blog Entries
    Earlier in the year i asked if i could be admitted into the Brotherhood so
    I was set an admission test to be admitted into the CRAO PORR COCK8 fraternity, the test was set to be the hardest admission test for membership into the fraternity to date. Little did they know that there is nothing more that i like than a challenge. So i set forth determined and enthused to complete the challenge set before me hoping to prove myself to the existing members.

Unfortunately as much as i like a challenge there will always be one challenge that as much as i try to complete it i will never fully master it, that challenge i speak of is my work and family life. So with work and family taking precedence i regrettably inform the fraternity that i was unable to met the requirements for the test, but with recent discussion with Meier and Rocky we have concluded that i shall still go ahead and post my current achievements here in the CPC8 thread and shall apply at a later date into the fraternity.

Part of my task was to post at least twice in these threads.

Literature-
    1:http://thefinalfantasy.net/forums/li...lectual-3.html

2:N/A

General Gaming- N/A

General Final Fantasy-
    1:http://thefinalfantasy.net/forums/ge...apons-yay.html

Final Fantasy XI-N/A

Final Fantasy IX-
    1:http://thefinalfantasy.net/forums/fi...1254-vivi.html

Art-

1:http://thefinalfantasy.net/forums/ar...iginal-xd.html

Final Fantasy Tactics Series-
    1:http://thefinalfantasy.net/forums/fi...-online-2.html

I was also required to post at least once in the following:

Your views on child porn-
    http://thefinalfantasy.net/forums/in...ld-porn-4.html

Akira-
    http://thefinalfantasy.net/forums/an...6-akira-2.html

What do you think about Seifer-
    http://thefinalfantasy.net/forums/fi...-seifer-3.html

Shinning force review-N/A

Final Fantasy Trivia FFVII-
    http://thefinalfantasy.net/forums/fi...oilers-42.html

Final Fantasy Trivia FFIII-N/A

Final Fantasy Trivia FFV-N/A

The assholes of final fantasy I-
    http://thefinalfantasy.net/forums/fi...fantasy-i.html

Where in your opinion, is the most beautiful place in Spira.-N/A

I was also required to start an ID thread and have it reach 30 posts not including any posts made by existing CPC8 members.

Although it did not reach the requirements this was my most successful thread.
    http://thefinalfantasy.net/forums/in...l-nothing.html

As for the rest of the tasks, i was unable to complete them by the due date.

Nuff said^

My loving TFF Family:

Literature:

Recently read-
    Belgariad- David Eddings

Currently Reading-

Gaming:

Currently PLaying

-Minecraft
    - ASS Creed III

Dragoon, I reget to inform you that your application has been accepted! It took some debating amongst the brothers and all seem to favor your joining. So we at CPC8 would like to welcome you with open arms. We have watched you grow as a member and we think you are CPC8 material.

We know that you are a family man, as I am. We understand that real life comes first. And you have shown us that family is important to you, which it is to us too. Which is what we are about this is a brotherhood so we know you will fit in well.

SoD, we have been holding off on your approvals to see if your activity will be consistant and that you where back to see if you where going to leave again, as of now we are sure that you are back and the same old SoD. As of right now I am working on your challenges, they will not be as difficult as some of the lasts seeing you are an older member with a good rep, but we want to ensure that you are dedicated enough to join CPC8. Check back later and I will update this post or make a new one.

United, we move as one

My awards:

Pedobear approves CRAO PORR COCK8 FRATERNITY: Join the Brotherhood! Shadow Of Darkness's Avatar
    SoD, we have been holding off on your approvals to see if your activity will be consistant and that you where back to see if you where going to leave again, as of now we are sure that you are back and the same old SoD. As of right now I am working on your challenges, they will not be as difficult as some of the lasts seeing you are an older member with a good rep, but we want to ensure that you are dedicated enough to join CPC8. Check back later and I will update this post or make a new one.
    hehe, bring it !
    FINAL FANTASY RULES!!!

Pete: My suggestion is two presents. Get her something of meaning to the both of you, and a dildo. If she doesn't like the first gift, she can go **** herself.

My Family:

The SoD challenge.

1: You must make 4 posts in any section of the forum, you are required to make ligitmate reference to CPC8 with in the posts.

2: Seeing Dragoon was unable to complete this one, I still want it to be completed but it will be slightly different. Also I am choosing you to do this one because you are WG/H guy like myself. You must start a thread, in ID, concering how Word Games and Humor is an essintal part of TFF. It must be convincing and if Pete doesn't I will elect him to be the judge on this thread as to if it is convincing or not.

3: You must make a post in each of the following sections, must be relevant to the subject at hand.
    -General Final Fantasy
    -Kingdom Hearts
    -Final Fantasy Tactics
    -Final Fantasy V

4: You must make a post in the following threads, must be relevant to the topic at hand.
    -Yes I do make music videos. Check them out. By Quistis - Gaming media
    -FFVI trivia - must be correct
    -FF series trivia - general final fantasy
    -Akira - Animation Corner
    -Calvins Sprites - Art
    -Religions, but different - ID
    -2 Fired after peeing in old faithful - General Chat

5: In atleast one thread (your pick) you must completely disregaurd your normal responces. You must insite a controversy / debate and you must be quoted in atleast 3 quotes by other none CPC8 members.

Good luck; your completion date will be set for; May 27th (of this year haha.)
    That gives you a little over a week and a half. If you have any questions feel free to PM me

Also you must provide links to all posts / threads here in the CPC8 family thread. Any posts made prior to my post in here will not count twards your membership application.
    Last edited by Meier Link; 05-16-2009 at 09:11 PM.

United, we move as one

My awards:

Blog Entries
    [QUOTE]
    Dragoon, I reget to inform you that your application has been accepted! It took some debating amongst the brothers and all seem to favor your joining. So we at CPC8 would like to welcome you with open arms. We have watched you grow as a member and we think you are CPC8 material.

We know that you are a family man, as I am. We understand that real life comes first. And you have shown us that family is important to you, which it is to us too. Which is what we are about this is a brotherhood so we know you will fit in well.
    Well i have to say WOW! i did not expect this at all, i was wondering why i had an invite in my notifications to CPC8 lol and then i checked the posts.
    I started to read your post and read what i expected to read 'I regret to inform you that your application has been' and then i read this 'accepted! ' i was shocked and had to read it twice lol.
    I have to thank all my brothers who favored my joining and of course to Meier and Rocky for the opportunity to be part of the CPC8 family.

I am privileged to be part of the family, i will make the fraternity proud to have me as a member and of course family comes first for me as you said Meier, and i will treat CPC8 as nothing less than family and as a Brotherhood.
    Looking back at my older posts i have also seen my growth as a member of TFF and have been proud of my change since the beginning and i will only keep growing as the time passes by and hope to become a well respected member of TFF.

Nuff said^

My loving TFF Family:

Literature:

Recently read-
    Belgariad- David Eddings

Currently Reading-

Gaming:

Currently PLaying

-Minecraft
    - ASS Creed III

Blog Entries
    Wow thats just so touching....im gonna cry. *sucks it up*

Ok never mind im good now.
    Still though, congrats on joining.

One thing that I must heckel you on...use of the word/term/phrase(not sure which it is) " lol ". We in CPC8 pride our selfs in good gramer and forum coduct so I have to say if you would please refrain from using such things outside of the wordgames forum, we would appreciate it.

In Blood,
    Andrew J. Bealor

First of all I thank Meier Link for the challenge !
    But beeing croatian like I am I dont understand some of the words so I need help.

1: You must make 4 posts in any section of the forum, you are required to make ligitmate reference to CPC8 with in the posts.
    ligitmate? whats that?

2: Seeing Dragoon was unable to complete this one, I still want it to be completed but it will be slightly different. Also I am choosing you to do this one because you are WG/H guy like myself. You must start a thread, in ID, concering how Word Games and Humor is an essintal part of TFF. It must be convincing and if Pete doesn't I will elect him to be the judge on this thread as to if it is convincing or not.
    I dont understand this one.what does ID mean? So I have to make a thread about both word games and humor in just one tread?

5: In atleast one thread (your pick) you must completely disregaurd your normal responces. You must insite a controversy / debate and you must be quoted in atleast 3 quotes by other none CPC8 members.
    this one..damn thats just too much english for me..can you say it in a more simple way?
    FINAL FANTASY RULES!!!

My Family:

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast