Thread: Arteo Warra Okhun Lataar Fraternity: Sign up here(!)

R-K H、有名な侍の戦争の神ソウル刈り取り手 Arteo Warra Okhun Lataar Fraternity: Sign up here(!) Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima's Avatar
    I live in your Mind, your Heart, and your Soul...There is no way in Hell you can ever escape from me! I'm everywhere...
    Blog Entries

Arteo Warra Okhun Lataar Fraternity: Sign up here(!)

A.W.O.L. Is another Fraternity made for anyone Who Has any of these Qualities: Artistic, Great Personality, Respectful, Awesomess, etc...
    This is a Brotherhood, a bondage between 2 people with common interests, or likenesses,etc...
    We are also here to help the Forums, and to Promote Activeness here. We are here to help those in need of it, whether they are new here, or not.
    On Another Note:
    Once you apply, I shall take a look, and If you meet the requirements to join, you will be a Proud Member of "A.W.O.L."

State your name, your interests, what kind of person are you, and your reason to join this Fraternity.

Founder of this Fraternity:
    ~Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima~

Members of the Fraternity:

[Name: Matthew Francies ''Aka'' Matt(Elyon Demidias)
    Interests: Gaming, Watching Youtube and Talking in this forum.
    Personality: Calm, Positive, Kind and i have an aditude of being Unknown like an Wolf!
    Reason for Joining: Because you Ryu asked me to! ]

[Name:William "DVC Alther Primus"(Alther Feyz Lucifer Primus)
    Interests: Playing video Games, Listening to music, comics (To a small extent), reading magazines, Editing Pics, and this forum.
    Personality:Errm, kind of a fun lover, likes to crack jokes, Like to think of myself as "Badass"
    Reason for Joining:Because A. It's another group! and B. Because its your group Ryu!]

[Name: Larry "Larbear"(Ralz)
    Interests: Whoring myself both here and YouTube.
    Personality: Fun-loving, random, and I love to get on people's nerves, but not ALL the time.
    Reason for Joining: Ryu's like "wanna join?" and I'm like "sure, let's go." And here I am.]

[Name: KeybladerXIII, A.K.A. Keyblada, keyblader, guy in the black cloak
    Interests: Sleeping, creating music, reading anime, watching tv, and more sleeping
    Personality: Intense observer, quiet yet quick to voice my thoughts
    Reason for Joining: Personal invitation by the founder himself....I'm that special.]

[Name: Nathan A. P. D. B. aka Silver, Celt, Blammo, Portable Wall, Mavvy, ****face etc.
    Interests: Sleeping, Gaming, Working (Security).
    Personality: Lazy, chaotic, possibly mildly psychotic.
    Reason for Joining: Seemed like the TFF fraternity that would best fit the shit I'd agree with. Also Ryu is my MSN N i g g a. Niggas have Japanese names, right? :/]

[Name: Zero/Bean/Jules, whichever you want to call me by. Jules is more comfortable though.
    Interests: Philosophy, human nature, etc. Also, any storyline that goes deep. I like those kind of plots. Really, there is no specific thing I'm interested in.
    Personality: I'm a big thinker, almost always stuck in my thoughts. As for whether I'm a nice person or not, that really depends on how you act. I act nice mostly, though.
    Reason for Joining: A member told me to. Also because this seems like my kind of thing, these kind of frats are great.]

Apply Here(Copy Paste this) ->

Name:
    Interests:
    Personality:
    Reason for Joining:

I will post the Names of the Members once Applications are sent in and Accepted.

Thank you
    Best wishes, from your Fraternity Brother, ~Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima~
    Last edited by Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima; 04-27-2010 at 04:30 AM.

Sig. Banner made by: Victoria

Favourite Quote Of The Year: "武器ではなく、それを行使する手を恐れてください"(Fear Not The Weapon, But The Hand That Wields It)

Press This Button To View All My Stuff >>>:

Press This Button To View My TFF Family >>>:
    My Older Brother: The legendary Egyptian Pharaoh RamesesII, Whipping Slaves long before the Holy Lord was Born.

My Inspiring Older Brother: Meier Link, (Title Unknown)
    My Brother: Ralz
    My Brother: Fate
    My Sister: Kilala, The Glomp&Huggle Master
    My Interesting Sister: Andromeda, The TFF Goddess
    My Loveable Sister: Waterdragoon, The Water Dragoon
    My Blood Brother: Elyon Demidias, The Next Level Overlord
    My Lovely, Beautiful, and Awesome Big Sister: Dodie, Okami's Sister at Heart
    My Strong willed Big Sister: DragonHeart, The Dragon Collector
    The God Father: Dark Squall
    My Lethal and Shadowy, Yet Humerous and Random Younger Brother: Alther Feyz Lucifer Primus
    My Newest Buddy And Awesomest Big Brother: Black Waltz, The Shiznit(The Best)

Wanna be in My TFF Family, Just ask me.

Press this button to see which Fraternity I'm in >>>:

~Founder & Proud Member of the Arteo Warra Okhun Lataar Fraternity, Also Known as: A.W.O.L. Since 2009~
    A.W.O.L. FOR LIFE, YEAHYA!!!

^^^
    ______________________l l l______________________

/ Been Chilln' & Killin' it since 1992/

Lord Deity of Harmony Arteo Warra Okhun Lataar Fraternity: Sign up here(!) Elyon Seraphim's Avatar

Name: Matthew Francies ''Aka'' Matt
    Interests: Gaming, Watching Youtube and Talking in this forum.
    Personality: Calm, Positive, Kind and i have an aditude of being Unknown like an Wolf!
    Reason for Joining: Because you Ryu asked me to!

This is my Daily Day in 2Fort
    My TFF Family:
    Still working on rewamping this, Just give a shout if you wanna join!

Angelicos Arteo Warra Okhun Lataar Fraternity: Sign up here(!) Alther Primus's Avatar
    Atop the Nexus of Creaton, awaiting my vengeance
    Name:William "DVC Alther Primus"
    Interests: Playing video Games, Listening to music, comics (To a small extent), reading magazines, Editing Pics, and this forum.
    Personality:Errm, kind of a fun lover, likes to crack jokes, Like to think of myself as "Badass"
    Reason for Joining:Because A. It's another group! and B. Because its your group Ryu!

*Crosses fingers*
    Last edited by Alther Primus; 11-05-2009 at 12:38 PM.

My soul, corrupted by vengeance
    Hath endured torment, to find the end of the journey
    In my own salvation
    And your eternal slumber

My junk:

"Time is but a fleeting dream. I shall be awaiting in some tomorrow to avenge this day.
    -Alther Primus
    TFF FAMILY!
    Feel free to VM me about joining my TFF Family!

Ethan

Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima

Elyon Seraphim

Dodie16

Ralz

Dark Angel

Xanatos

Meigumi

SilkAngel

Genome's Blade

Fate

Nova

xXCloudXx
    My frat!

PROUD MEMBER OF THE ARTEO WARRA OKHUN LATAAR!!!

Daz 3d! Awesome!

I feel epic... Arteo Warra Okhun Lataar Fraternity: Sign up here(!) Ralz's Avatar
    Apparently, I've died and gone to Game Heaven. Later, losers.
    Reason for Joining: Ryu's like "wanna join?" and I'm like "sure, let's go." And here I am.

I'm going through a bit of a The World Ends With You phase right now.
    Click THERE:
    TFF Family:
    Alther Feyz Lucifer Primus CecilGod1994 Flaming Ragnarok Shadow of Darkness Dark Angel Kilala Sato Arashi RagnaToad RamesesII IceColdPillow Kisaragi^^ Elyon Seraphim Shiru MILK Vince Kisuke Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima ethan

R-K H、有名な侍の戦争の神ソウル刈り取り手 Arteo Warra Okhun Lataar Fraternity: Sign up here(!) Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima's Avatar
    I live in your Mind, your Heart, and your Soul...There is no way in Hell you can ever escape from me! I'm everywhere...
    Blog Entries
    One more thing...
    A.W.O.L. For Life, Yeahya!

Sig. Banner made by: Victoria

Favourite Quote Of The Year: "武器ではなく、それを行使する手を恐れてください"(Fear Not The Weapon, But The Hand That Wields It)

Press This Button To View All My Stuff >>>:

Press This Button To View My TFF Family >>>:
    My Older Brother: The legendary Egyptian Pharaoh RamesesII, Whipping Slaves long before the Holy Lord was Born.

My Inspiring Older Brother: Meier Link, (Title Unknown)
    My Brother: Ralz
    My Brother: Fate
    My Sister: Kilala, The Glomp&Huggle Master
    My Interesting Sister: Andromeda, The TFF Goddess
    My Loveable Sister: Waterdragoon, The Water Dragoon
    My Blood Brother: Elyon Demidias, The Next Level Overlord
    My Lovely, Beautiful, and Awesome Big Sister: Dodie, Okami's Sister at Heart
    My Strong willed Big Sister: DragonHeart, The Dragon Collector
    The God Father: Dark Squall
    My Lethal and Shadowy, Yet Humerous and Random Younger Brother: Alther Feyz Lucifer Primus
    My Newest Buddy And Awesomest Big Brother: Black Waltz, The Shiznit(The Best)

Wanna be in My TFF Family, Just ask me.

Press this button to see which Fraternity I'm in >>>:

~Founder & Proud Member of the Arteo Warra Okhun Lataar Fraternity, Also Known as: A.W.O.L. Since 2009~
    A.W.O.L. FOR LIFE, YEAHYA!!!

^^^
    ______________________l l l______________________

/ Been Chilln' & Killin' it since 1992/

Master of the Shadow Key Arteo Warra Okhun Lataar Fraternity: Sign up here(!) KeybladerXIII's Avatar
    Name: KeybladerXIII, A.K.A. Keyblada, keyblader, guy in the black cloak
    Interests: Sleeping, creating music, reading anime, watching tv, and more sleeping
    Personality: Intense observer, quiet yet quick to voice my thoughts
    Reason for Joining: Personal invitation by the founder himself....I'm that special.
    "Take a chance.....roll the dice.......pick a card....whatever suits your game.....you'll lose either way...."

Organization XIII in a nutshell, in their most core personality:

http://fc04.deviantart.com/fs25/f/20..._blablachn.jpg

Kuzuya Mishima Arteo Warra Okhun Lataar Fraternity: Sign up here(!) ziroth's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Name: Well I'm gonna post my actual name then my fake name. My name is Patrick, and my fake name is ziroth...
    Interests:I've many interests which some I'm restricted to apply on this website....nah I'm kidding...I like sports like baseball, and soccer, and track, also cross country. I like being noticed by people. I'm not an attention whore just a comedian that gets alot of attention.
    Personality:Caring, respectful,and a funny nature but with this I tend too hide my true feelings from the world
    Reason for Joining: My reasons are my own.....nah. My bro told me I would like this so I deciced that this would be a cool thing to get into.

"I would give you my name, but you'd just end up getting it dirty"

...means nothing to no way Furore's Avatar

Re: Arteo Warra Okhun Lataar Fraternity: Sign up here(!)

Name: Nathan A. P. D. B. aka Silver, Celt, Blammo, Portable Wall, Mavvy, ****face etc.
    Interests: Sleeping, Gaming, Working (Security).
    Personality: Lazy, chaotic, possibly mildly psychotic.
    Reason for Joining: Seemed like the TFF fraternity that would best fit the shit I'd agree with. Also Ryu is my MSN N i g g a. Niggas have Japanese names, right? :/
    Last edited by Furore; 04-26-2010 at 02:16 AM. Reason: lol, ***** is censored, Niggas isn't.
    victoria aut mors

The Persistent Flourish Arteo Warra Okhun Lataar Fraternity: Sign up here(!) Alice's Avatar

Re: Arteo Warra Okhun Lataar Fraternity: Sign up here(!)

Name: Zero/Bean/Jules, whichever you want to call me by. Jules is more comfortable though.
    Interests: Philosophy, human nature, etc. Also, any storyline that goes deep. I like those kind of plots. Really, there is no specific thing I'm interested in.
    Personality: I'm a big thinker, almost always stuck in my thoughts. As for whether I'm a nice person or not, that really depends on how you act. I act nice mostly, though.
    Reason for Joining: A member told me to. Also because this seems like my kind of thing, these kind of frats are great.
    Last edited by Alice; 04-27-2010 at 03:00 AM.