Thread: A very familiar face joins the KH Universe- The ULTIMATE FF Cameo

A very familiar face joins the KH Universe- The ULTIMATE FF Cameo

I haven't been following KH development for a while, but I found this particular development awesome.

They've revealed the Master of Keyblade wielders, presumably named Erauqs (Erauqs si dlrow eht?)
    . Well if the name doesn't strike you as familiar. "Hey how is this an FF cameo?" Well check out what he LOOKS like

http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/9241/bbs101409.jpg

Still doesn't ring any bells?

http://www.navgtr.org/sitebuildercon...sakaguchi2.jpg

How about now?

Yeah...

On one hand, it seems WRONG to showcase FF's original creator when he's not a part of the company anymore, but at the same time, it's such a wickedly awesome idea.

That's legit. I guarantee that cameo is him.

Master of the Shadow Key A very familiar face joins the KH Universe- The ULTIMATE FF Cameo KeybladerXIII's Avatar
    BWAHAHAHAHA! I can't believe this! This game will be epic!

*sigh........heh heh*

Anyway, on the more observational side, I really doubt that is name will Erauqs (How would you even say it? Era-cks, Era-que??) because that would border on the ridiculous, even moreso than KH is already being. His keyblade is very old-skool and he's sorta like a samurai. Anyway, I will be buying BBS day one. Everything is coming together real nice, I can't wait to see this guys role.

Thanks for the laugh.
    "Take a chance.....roll the dice.......pick a card....whatever suits your game.....you'll lose either way...."

Organization XIII in a nutshell, in their most core personality:

http://fc04.deviantart.com/fs25/f/20..._blablachn.jpg

Ellipsis A very familiar face joins the KH Universe- The ULTIMATE FF Cameo Meigumi's Avatar
    Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location:
    Oh, lord. The mustache...... *is speechless and points*

Well, I hope the game rocks. Kingdom Hearts is an awesome series.

I just hope it's not too scary at the start. I wasn't able to finish KHI for 3 years until I could gather up the courage to finish it. STUPID DARKSIDE.
    .....And I also stole that cupcake.

TFF Family~:

Ice-cream loving brother Fate
    The great benevolent dark lord Elyon Demidias
    Lovable doll ViviMasterMage
    Soul Stealing, Chaos-loving, Pom-pom eating older brother Alther Feyz Lucifer Primus
    The Awesome and Dashing Thief, ethan
    The Stealthy Swordsman of Poetic Power, genome's blade

I find this to be AWESOME, who cares if he is no longer employed by SE. He deserves the recognition. I honestly couldn't think of anyone better to hold that posisition.

I find it kind of funny they gave him kind of a Brave Fencer look, or is that just me.
    Soldier: "We suck but we're better then you"

We will fight, we will be strong
    Together we're marching on
    United, we move as one
    Our finest hour has just begun
    Philmore - Our Finest Hour

Crao Porr Cock8! Need I say more!?
    My awards:

Registered User A very familiar face joins the KH Universe- The ULTIMATE FF Cameo HUNK's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    (Erauqs si dlrow eht?) Hey can I point out that if you spell that backwards you get "The World is Square." Hahahaha

Anyway I think he kinda looks like Kempatchi from bleach. However I could kinda see Musashi in him.

Am I the only one who thinks the guy with the golden paldron looks like Zack Fair?

Registered User A very familiar face joins the KH Universe- The ULTIMATE FF Cameo
    I think it's cool that they put him in like that. The moustache is awesome. I am pleased with his overall design.

Quote Originally Posted by Meigumi View Post

I just hope it's not too scary at the start. I wasn't able to finish KHI for 3 years until I could gather up the courage to finish it. STUPID DARKSIDE.
    Haha, my cousin had nightmares about that heartless. I felt bad for her, but it would probably scare me too if I were her age.

Quote Originally Posted by H.U.N.K View Post
    [B](Erauqs si dlrow eht?)
    Am I the only one who thinks the guy with the golden paldron looks like Zack Fair?
    No, you aren't the only one. Nomura designed him to resemble Zack. Idk if they will have the same personality though. This guy looks a lot more serious than Zack.
    Click at your own risk.:
    Proud Member of:
    Por Rorr Kitty9
    "Mess with us, and the claws come out!"
    Evil BAD Guys
    "Not just evil...not just bad...EVIL BAD!"
    The above userbar was made for me by FATE!!! He is awesome.
    The above banner was made for me by VIVIMASTERMAGE!!! He is awesome as well.

I want to play a game. A very familiar face joins the KH Universe- The ULTIMATE FF Cameo Zargabaath's Avatar
    That's some nifty piece of information. After looking at the character I was thinking of Sakuguchi, and the title of the second link proved my guess. It's a nice gesture by Nomura, the KH development team, and Square recognizing the most important member in their history.

Main series FFs Beaten - FF: 4x, FFII: 3x, FFIII: 3x, FFIV: 3x, FFV: 3x, FFVI: 4x, FFVII: 5x, FFVIII: 5x, FFIX: 3x, FFX: 4x, FFXII: 3x, FFXIII: 2x, FFXV: 2x