Thread: Marvel/Disney. What could this mean for KH?

艶かしき安息、躊躇いに微笑み Marvel/Disney. What could this mean for KH? ZantetsukeN's Avatar

Marvel/Disney. What could this mean for KH?

Good things hopefully.

I found out today (a little late, I know) that Disney is buying/has bought Marvel Comics, giving them rights to characters from the classic comics such as Spider-Man, Iron Man, The X-Men, Ghost Rider etc.

My question is, will we see superheroes in KH? And what are your thoughts?

Personally, I would love it. I am a long time fan of Marvel comics. If they were in KH, fighting alongside/against FF characters, it would be dreams come true.

i have ears :) Marvel/Disney. What could this mean for KH? Full Life's Avatar
    marvel comics in kingdom hearts i do not think they would poot superheros in kingdom hearts they may but i dont think they will

I feel epic... Marvel/Disney. What could this mean for KH? Ralz's Avatar
    Apparently, I've died and gone to Game Heaven. Later, losers.
    Depends on what they'll do with Marvel. Man... first Pixar and now Marvel! Wow! Walt's gonna freak out when he gets out of that tube!

Besides, Disney mostly owns KH anyway, they'd need to go through all sorts of approvals and such...

I'm going through a bit of a The World Ends With You phase right now.
    Click THERE:
    TFF Family:
    Alther Feyz Lucifer Primus CecilGod1994 Flaming Ragnarok Shadow of Darkness Dark Angel Kilala Sato Arashi RagnaToad RamesesII IceColdPillow Kisaragi^^ Elyon Seraphim Shiru MILK Vince Kisuke Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima ethan

Master of the Shadow Key Marvel/Disney. What could this mean for KH? KeybladerXIII's Avatar
    Ugh, I refuse for KH to have any Marvel characters. It just doesn't mesh well wih Final Fantasy OR Disney. I don't want them to shoehorn in Spider-Man or Wolverine when there are perfectly good Disney characters that haven't been used, such as Robin Hood or Pochahontas. I still don't think I'll feel comfortable even if Magneto or Venom became a super-secret boss fight. That spot is reserved for Sephiroth or possibly Kefka.
    "Take a chance.....roll the dice.......pick a card....whatever suits your game.....you'll lose either way...."

Organization XIII in a nutshell, in their most core personality:

http://fc04.deviantart.com/fs25/f/20..._blablachn.jpg

Registered User Marvel/Disney. What could this mean for KH? HUNK's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Not too farmiliar with him on the FF game but dang, I could not imagine a boss fight with Kefka, that would be crazy!

Anyway, I supose it could work but I agree with KeybladerXIII in that there are alot of good disney charecters that have yet to be used. Besides there are too many games with superheros in them. (ie:Mortal Combat vs. DC Universe)

this spelles nothing but trouble. we are going to have mickey mouse fighting the green goblin marvel should not have sold

I was very upset when I heard.Disney already screws up almost every thing they touch these days(In my opinion),with the exception of what they release from the vault.

I don't think that they will mix Marvel characters into KH.It would screw KH up,unless they made a completely alternate universe with different stories and main characters.

Angelicos Marvel/Disney. What could this mean for KH? Alther Primus's Avatar
    Atop the Nexus of Creaton, awaiting my vengeance
    WARNING RANT AHEAD!
    What! NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! D*mnit! now my favorite heroes are going to be kiddy friendly! WHYYYYYY!!! Playing with Ghost Rider along your side simply is not worth it! WWWHHHYYYY MARVEL! WHYYY!??!?!?!?!?!?!!?

endrant

Now, on to business, alothough it would be cool to have Ghost Rider or the Punisher on your team, I hope that KH doesn't get within 1000000 miles of Marvel, if they kidify Ghost Rider and Punisher, I am PERSONALLY going to kill Nomura!

My soul, corrupted by vengeance
    Hath endured torment, to find the end of the journey
    In my own salvation
    And your eternal slumber

My junk:

"Time is but a fleeting dream. I shall be awaiting in some tomorrow to avenge this day.
    -Alther Primus
    TFF FAMILY!
    Feel free to VM me about joining my TFF Family!

Ethan

Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima

Elyon Seraphim

Dodie16

Ralz

Dark Angel

Xanatos

Meigumi

SilkAngel

Genome's Blade

Fate

Nova

xXCloudXx
    My frat!

PROUD MEMBER OF THE ARTEO WARRA OKHUN LATAAR!!!

Daz 3d! Awesome!

Synthesized Ascension Marvel/Disney. What could this mean for KH? Zardoch's Avatar
    It's called desperation. Disney is getting their ass kicked on every level of comics, cartoons, and movies and by buying marvel they seek to get back into the game. The problem? You don't **** with comic book fans and expect to get away with it. When all the shit you've done over the years is kid-friendly and barely above average at best, comic book fans are going to notice and want nothing to do with the shit you put out. I suspect the main reason their own cartoon channel has had any success is because they play a lot of marvel shows on it (Spiderman, Xmen, etc.), which still kicked their ass back in the day.

What this means for KH, however, is nothing. I could care less about KH and it's retarded storylines and bastardization of characters. Any additional marvel characters added to KH will be nothing more than models for toy lines and maybe even more retarded cartoons like the newest Transformers cartoon with the saddest animation I've seen. The ONLY cartoon I've seen in the last year that didn't suck was "Wolverine and the X-Men" with Cowboy Bebop's Spike doing the voice acting for Wolverine (including the Wolverine vs Hulk movie), which is pretty cool.

**** disney. **** KH.

Bringer Of Light! Marvel/Disney. What could this mean for KH? Messiah's Avatar
    I actually think that would be brillian! Just imagine, Cloud, Mickey, Sora and Iron Man all fighting together! It would be amazing!
    When the world decends into darkness - I'll bring the light!
    Bringer Of Light - Guiding Souls away from Darkness Since 1989!

VISIT MY SITE TODAY!
    Square-Zone
    CURRENTLY EMPLOYING:
    Moderators
    Review Writers
    Illustrator for a GFX team.

Boredness rules us all Marvel/Disney. What could this mean for KH? Midnight Panda's Avatar
    wsell my opinions is this is going to be suckish. they did not sell they gave disney permision to use their things. so marvel still lawfully owns them and will continue to make their shows. But all it means is disney will now be able to add them at their themeparks and in disney shows and stuff like that. so to me its not that big of a deal.
    Been gone a long while but im back now and not as annoying. promise

THANKS TO ANDROMEDA

艶かしき安息、躊躇いに微笑み Marvel/Disney. What could this mean for KH? ZantetsukeN's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Messiah View Post
    I actually think that would be brillian! Just imagine, Cloud, Mickey, Sora and Iron Man all fighting together! It would be amazing!
    Looks like we're the only ones. I'm thinking Sora & Spider-man v Sephiroth or Sora & Squall v Ghost Rider. How could that not be epic?!

Bananarama Marvel/Disney. What could this mean for KH? Pete's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I think that they'd ruin the KH series by doing this. You've already had a solid mashup of essentially two titans of their respective industries. Throwing Marvel in the mix would only prove to be confusing, since so many of those characters are far darker and have more issues than I think Disney would really like to include in such a series. Plus, it works so well as Disney and FF. I know Disney is kind of running out of new worlds to include, but I feel like the Marvel series wouldn't be the place to take it. Too many serious topics in those comics, arching over too many storylines.

Plus when you start to include groups like the X-Men, you'd have to explain where they all came from and how they'll mesh into the world. You can't just have Wolverine explain that they found his world once it was purchased by Disney. Actually, maybe they could make it like an interactive economics textbook, Pooh style.
    Last edited by Pete; 09-30-2009 at 07:43 AM.
    SOLDIER
    cHoSeN
    Crao Porr Cock8- Rebels, Rogues and Sworn Brothers

Maybe a Thor world......SQUEE! Which means Sora might get to fight Loki!
    Last edited by Yami Blade; 09-30-2009 at 03:12 PM.

attempting to bribe the Mayor of Lambeth Marvel/Disney. What could this mean for KH? Xanatos's Avatar
    Imagine...the epic clash, Goofy against Venom...I don't think it's going to work and I really hope that Disney isn't stupid enough to put Marvel characters in KH but then again we're talking about Disney here. Marvel will probably work the same as before and Disney will be there to collect profit, although they will probably use Marvel characters in some kind of way but to be honest I'm not expecting anything good.

Sig and Avy made by Unknown Entity

Death Before Dishonor Marvel/Disney. What could this mean for KH? Josh_R's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I would love to see some of my fav heroes teaming up with my fav disney character it would be an epic game...

Sitting here waiting for Rocky, and Che to notice me!!

When Your Love Is Lost Marvel/Disney. What could this mean for KH? cbchick's Avatar
    idk if it'll be a good look for kh or even fit with kh itself. tho i wouldnt mind there being superheroes in it.

Leon_Kierrn
    it wouldnt be a good look for kingdom hearts, besides they do need to step there game up, adding marvel would be a waste to the series, but they have revisted the same worlds in almost every game, honestly they should send Sora and them to FF worlds, that would b fun