Thread: The thing I didn't like about Kingdom Hearts 1...

Selkie in training The thing I didn't like about Kingdom Hearts 1... Silver Spyro's Avatar

The thing I didn't like about Kingdom Hearts 1...

I hated the Air-ship thing, and the Disney themed worlds. I mean, they're with Disney, so we could've guessed a few Disney things, but seriously.. Alice in wonderland, or whatever it is? Mickey.. meh.. Okay. But Tarzan?

Who else laughs at That?

Don't get me wrong, I love the games, the graphics are just how I like them, and te Gameplay is great, but the Disney thing... <<;
    Call me Silver.

Registered User The thing I didn't like about Kingdom Hearts 1...
    Honestly, I didn't like the Gummi ship that much either. That's why when I play it now, I always use the warp option. Even in KH2, I don't do any of the missions that require use of the Gummi ship.
    Click at your own risk.:
    Proud Member of:
    Por Rorr Kitty9
    "Mess with us, and the claws come out!"
    Evil BAD Guys
    "Not just evil...not just bad...EVIL BAD!"
    The above userbar was made for me by FATE!!! He is awesome.
    The above banner was made for me by VIVIMASTERMAGE!!! He is awesome as well.

艶かしき安息、躊躇いに微笑み The thing I didn't like about Kingdom Hearts 1... ZantetsukeN's Avatar
    I didn't like the Gummi ship mission either, but loved it on KHII. I'll admit, I didn't really like Tarzan in KH. They should have had a better, more classic Disney film in its place, like Bambi or Snow White or something.

Master of the Shadow Key The thing I didn't like about Kingdom Hearts 1... KeybladerXIII's Avatar
    I do agree with the Gummi-ship levels(although they improved it a bit in Kingdom Hearts II) but I enjoyed all the Disney levels, although I would've switched Wonderland for something from Pochahontas or Robin Hood and I would've liked Neverland to live up to it's name and let us ecplore Neverland, not just Hook's ship.
    "Take a chance.....roll the dice.......pick a card....whatever suits your game.....you'll lose either way...."

Organization XIII in a nutshell, in their most core personality:

http://fc04.deviantart.com/fs25/f/20..._blablachn.jpg

The gummi-ship idea was a bit tiresome on occasion but at least you could warp after a while. I think it was far more annoying in Kingdom Hearts II myself
    I never really bothered with it. In KHI I kept the same ship throughout xD I'm terribly lazy I know, but if it can get you from A to B I'm happy .

The merging of Disney and Final Fantasy was a good idea in my opinion. It opens up the market tremendously. Any FF fan would get it and any Disney fan would too. However sometimes I think Disney dominated the game more... but there we go.

Following the path for truth...

and ending the dream.

Registered User The thing I didn't like about Kingdom Hearts 1... Yesha's Avatar
    I reaLLy don't Like the gummi ship aLso, but I Like, coLLecting or buying parts of it and making a new one, LoL! ALso, honestLy I don't Like the Disney theme of it..

when I was younger I reaLLy Like Disney characters/stories but.. as I grow up, I got tired of it.. and knowing that KH is disneyfied, it just makes the peopLe thinks it's an easy game or kid's game..
    CLICK IT! TO SEE MY STUFFS:

Quote for the month:
    “Try harder to succeed.”

What am I Loving right now?:
    YOU!

My Art Thread: http://thefinalfantasy.net/forum...ngs-lol-3.html

"HELLO GUYS!"

Protecter of the Crystals The thing I didn't like about Kingdom Hearts 1... rydia123's Avatar
    i thought the disney thing was kinda neat
    even tho i dont really like kingdom hearts at all....

idk
    i think it was a game meant more for kids kinda

i hate the gummi ship

that was agay

i think it would have been a kool game if it was a regular story game tho
    not disney haha
    kiddy stuff
    Its a madhouse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    A MADHOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    AAAAAA MADDDHOUSSSSEEEEE!!!!!!!!

Fox The thing I didn't like about Kingdom Hearts 1... fivetail_uzimaki's Avatar
    LOL. Guess I wasn't the only one who hated the Gummi Ship map thingy in Kingdom Hearts 1 though I definitely luved building them. ^_^