Thread: Kingdom Hearts Reconnect?

SHUT-UP!, SHUT-UP!, SHUT-UP! Kingdom Hearts Reconnect? ~FANTASY-ENDER~'s Avatar
    Currently enjoying life after a long deployment

Kingdom Hearts Reconnect?

Well some of you may have heard some info that the next Kingdom Hearts game might be in the works as we speak, and I don't mean birth by sleep. There's been talk that the next kingdom Hearts game might be out in Japan as early as mid 2011. So has any other members heard about this?
    [/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER][/U][/B]
    I FINALLY DEFEATED TERRA IN KINGDOM HEARTS 2 FINAL MIX+
    I give everyone permission to call me Endy, and by the way I got that nickname from FATE, sounds cool
    RPGs THAT I'VE BEATEN.....
    FINAL FANTASY VII, VIII, IX, X, X-2, XII, XIII KINGDOM HEARTS II ~FINAL MIX~+ KINGDOM HEARTS I, II, Re:Chain of Memories (Sora's Story), KINGDOM HEARTS 358/2 DAYS STAR OCEAN III: TIL THE END OF TIME DOTHACK//G.U. VOL. 1: REBIRTH DOTHACK//G.U. VOL. 2: REMINISCE DOTHACK//G.U. VOL. 3: REDEMPTION ROGUE GALAXY WILD ARMS 4 BLUE DRAGON

MY ANIMES THAT I OWN.....
    KARIN (Complete Series 1-24), INUYASHA (Episodes 1-167), SCHOOL RUMBLE (Episodes 1-26),SHAKUGAN NO SHANA (Complete 1st Season 1-24), BLEACH (Episodes 1-92), MY HiME (Complete Series 1-26), MY OTOME (Complete Series 1-26), PLEASE TWINS (Complete Series 1-13), ELFEN LIED (Complete Series 1-13), NARUTO (Episodes 1-28), THE MELANCHOLY OF HARUHI SUZUMIYA (Complete Series 1-13)

I want to play a game. Kingdom Hearts Reconnect? Zargabaath's Avatar

Re: Kingdom Hearts Reconnect?

Well Nomura has stated that Square Enix is working on three new Kingdom Hearts titles, one of supposedly Kingdom Hearts III. Just today there was an article at vgchartz.com saying that one of the "new" Kingdom Hearts games would be a remake of Kingdom Hearts: Coded. They speculated that because the voice of Jiminy Cricket, Phil Synder, has one his website "Kingdom Hearts Recoded. With the "Re" part it may be like the remake of Chains of Memories - Re: Chains of Memories.

Main series FFs Beaten - FF: 4x, FFII: 3x, FFIII: 3x, FFIV: 3x, FFV: 3x, FFVI: 4x, FFVII: 5x, FFVIII: 5x, FFIX: 3x, FFX: 4x, FFXII: 3x, FFXIII: 2x, FFXV: 2x

Registered User Kingdom Hearts Reconnect?

This is the first that I'm hearing of "reconnect". The word sounds more like it's going to be a recap of what's been going on in the series so far or something.

Wasn't Coded a cell phone game? Do you think that there's going to be a port to a handheld or something once it gets remade? I hope so. I don't own a cell phone.
    Click at your own risk.:
    Proud Member of:
    Por Rorr Kitty9
    "Mess with us, and the claws come out!"
    Evil BAD Guys
    "Not just evil...not just bad...EVIL BAD!"
    The above userbar was made for me by FATE!!! He is awesome.
    The above banner was made for me by VIVIMASTERMAGE!!! He is awesome as well.

The Lone Dagger Kingdom Hearts Reconnect? Xithor's Avatar

Any ideas as to what console(s) all the new KH games are gonna be for? I thought I heard KH3 was gonna be on the PS3 but who knows really I might be making that up or it could just be wishful thinking on my part.

Wanna Know More:
    Like Kingdom Hearts? Come join the Black Dawn RP!

My latest videos:
    DBZ AMV - Breathe Into Me
    Final Fantasy XIII - My Hands
    Kingdom Hearts - Stand My Ground
    Naruto - Way Away
    Other Videos on my YouTube Channel: Xithor22's Channel

I want to play a game. Kingdom Hearts Reconnect? Zargabaath's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dodie16 View Post
    This is the first that I'm hearing of "reconnect". The word sounds more like it's going to be a recap of what's been going on in the series so far or something.

Wasn't Coded a cell phone game? Do you think that there's going to be a port to a handheld or something once it gets remade? I hope so. I don't own a cell phone.

I would believe that it may come out on a handheld system, probably the DS. That is if Recoded is a remake of Coded and that is if Square Enix releases the game to the west since cell-phone based games aren't as popular though the iPhone is increasing the market.

Quote Originally Posted by Xithor View Post
    Any ideas as to what console(s) all the new KH games are gonna be for? I thought I heard KH3 was gonna be on the PS3 but who knows really I might be making that up or it could just be wishful thinking on my part.
    Kingdom Hearts III should be on the PS3 and it may come to the Xbox 360, which I'm throwing out there as a possibility. As for the other games, in the same article Nomura said that they most likely won't be released on a "new" gaming console; in other words the side-stories of Kingdom Hearts will stay on the handhelds. No guarrantee but that is how it is looking.

Main series FFs Beaten - FF: 4x, FFII: 3x, FFIII: 3x, FFIV: 3x, FFV: 3x, FFVI: 4x, FFVII: 5x, FFVIII: 5x, FFIX: 3x, FFX: 4x, FFXII: 3x, FFXIII: 2x, FFXV: 2x