Thread: HUGE BBS NEWS!!! (New FF character!!!)

Master of the Shadow Key HUGE BBS NEWS!!! (New FF character!!!) KeybladerXIII's Avatar

HUGE BBS NEWS!!! (New FF character!!!)

Thanks to khinsider.com for the news!

A new FF character is set to appear in Birth by Sleep. I introduce you to the one....the only.....

http://www.khdestiny.fr/img/Autres/n...-bbs-scan2.jpg

Not only is he in, but he is also a D-Link, the term for BBS's summons. Terra in his armored form and King Mickey in his Fantasia outfit are also summons!

Also, if you look closely behing Aqua in the pic with Mickey, it shows a young Kairi. Pretty cool, no?

Now we just need a US release date.....
    Last edited by KeybladerXIII; 12-02-2009 at 03:13 PM.
    "Take a chance.....roll the dice.......pick a card....whatever suits your game.....you'll lose either way...."

Organization XIII in a nutshell, in their most core personality:

http://fc04.deviantart.com/fs25/f/20..._blablachn.jpg

Tsuna Feesh HUGE BBS NEWS!!! (New FF character!!!) Fate's Avatar
    Ha, he reminds me of Zack Fair, actually. =P The hair color, style, and stance when he's holding the Buster Sword. This game's getting more interesting stuff by the day. =D I do hope its release date will be soon. (But still, I have Final Fantasy XIII and Resonance of Fate to wait for, too.)

Curiosity Conquers, So Click:

*Yesha*; -Balthier-; Alther Feyz Lucifer Primus; Azuteor; Black Waltz; Clint Eastwood; Dark Angel; Dodie16; ethan; Flaming Ragnarok; Insufficient Mage; Kilala; LIGHTNING_71013; Lunasa; Mallick; Meigumi; Messiah; Padraic; PurpleDiamond; RamesesII; Shiru; Silver; Unknown Entity; ViviMasterMage; winterborn86

If you'd like a place in my family, be sure to ask me~! ^ ~

Lord Deity of Harmony HUGE BBS NEWS!!! (New FF character!!!) Elyon Seraphim's Avatar
    HE LOOKS LIKE ZACK! OMFG! XD

Thanks for puting this thread up KeybladerXIII.

I give you Rep+ for your trouble.
    My Reaction of People That Points The Obvious

This is my Daily Day in 2Fort
    My TFF Family:
    Still working on rewamping this, Just give a shout if you wanna join!

#LOCKE4GOD HUGE BBS NEWS!!! (New FF character!!!) Alpha's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I'm confused. That is Zack right?

Master of the Shadow Key HUGE BBS NEWS!!! (New FF character!!!) KeybladerXIII's Avatar
    Well, it is no surprise that guy LOOKS like Zack, seeing as he IS Zack!!! Of course he's younger since it is 10 years before Sora meets Cloud, so he doesn't have the Buster Sword. Hmmmm...I wonder if he'll get shot up by Braig like he got shot up by Shinra troops..
    "Take a chance.....roll the dice.......pick a card....whatever suits your game.....you'll lose either way...."

Lord Deity of Harmony HUGE BBS NEWS!!! (New FF character!!!) Elyon Seraphim's Avatar
    There is a connection defiantly...

Yup... That's Zack... No doubt.
    My Reaction of People That Points The Obvious

This is my Daily Day in 2Fort
    My TFF Family:
    Still working on rewamping this, Just give a shout if you wanna join!

Registered User HUGE BBS NEWS!!! (New FF character!!!)
    Goddammit....

Now Ralz can rub this in my face... I teased that Zack wasn't good enough to actually be in Kingdom Hearts, and that's why Seph was so much better than him....

Oh well...

Good find Keyblader! Nice to know that FF VII is still getting some Kingdom Hearts love! I thought that there weren't going to be any FF characters in BBS, but that just may have been 358/2 Days.

Posted by KeybladerXIII
    I wonder if he'll get shot up by Braig like he got shot up by Shinra troops..
    Ouch... Even I didn't go that far...

BURN!!!!
    Click at your own risk.:
    Proud Member of:
    Por Rorr Kitty9
    "Mess with us, and the claws come out!"
    Evil BAD Guys
    "Not just evil...not just bad...EVIL BAD!"
    The above userbar was made for me by FATE!!! He is awesome.
    The above banner was made for me by VIVIMASTERMAGE!!! He is awesome as well.

who's been touching my materia? HUGE BBS NEWS!!! (New FF character!!!) Fang's Avatar
    That's amazing news!!

I loved getting to know Zack Fair in crisis core, almost as much as cloud.

Can't wait for Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep..sounds promising.

My Heath Ledger fan sister:Unknown Entity

Ellipsis HUGE BBS NEWS!!! (New FF character!!!) Meigumi's Avatar
    Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location:
    Holy crap, it's Zack!

It reminds me of that Crisis one, before Angeal died, before he slicks most hair back, before he got a small facial scar, before a dramatic death....

It's great to see that this KH is going to have at least one character to make things happy-go-lucky, because that's the kind of person Zack is; laid back, carefree, and humorous. >w<
    .....And I also stole that cupcake.

TFF Family~:

Ice-cream loving brother Fate
    The great benevolent dark lord Elyon Demidias
    Lovable doll ViviMasterMage
    Soul Stealing, Chaos-loving, Pom-pom eating older brother Alther Feyz Lucifer Primus
    The Awesome and Dashing Thief, ethan
    The Stealthy Swordsman of Poetic Power, genome's blade

I feel epic... HUGE BBS NEWS!!! (New FF character!!!) Ralz's Avatar
    Apparently, I've died and gone to Game Heaven. Later, losers.
    About time a proper FF character showed up!

Nah Dodie, I beat ya more than enough when I brought Seph's score to 2.

Seriously, this is awesome. BBS gets better by the minute.

RELEASE DATE!!!! WHEN!!!!??? (fanboy powers activating)

I'm going through a bit of a The World Ends With You phase right now.
    Click THERE:
    TFF Family:
    Alther Feyz Lucifer Primus CecilGod1994 Flaming Ragnarok Shadow of Darkness Dark Angel Kilala Sato Arashi RagnaToad RamesesII IceColdPillow Kisaragi^^ Elyon Seraphim Shiru MILK Vince Kisuke Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima ethan

The addition of Zack pretty much makes the hair-awesomeness meter of Kingdom Hearts complete. My heart is at peace now. But seriously, it's cool they're popping all the really famous Final Fantasy characters in there. I'm guessing he'll be a character only around in the Olympus Colosseum from the way he's designed. It's fine by me though. That's my favorite world to visit.

yay more ff7 fandom!!...yeah not really, but i guess its to be expected, im just holding out for gilgamesh as the role of stongest boss in the game
    Titles are merely a means to control those we fear

Sorry Larick, but I don't think that'll happen. They've got to atleast keep the biggest boss an original KH character, or else the whole game will be too plain and gimmicky. It has to have some of its own stuff or it wouldn't even count for anything. XD

they havent been keeping the top boss stictly kh so far (that would be nice though) well unless u count the final mixes which we will never get, i mean they swap the sepheroth battle with gilgimesh
    Titles are merely a means to control those we fear

The BIGGEST and final boss in KH was Ansem, and in KH2 it was Xemnas...who was also basically Ansem. XD I'm pretty sure he's an original character of KH, but I guess that's not what you were talking about when you said "strongest boss." Sephiroth seems to be more popular than Gilgamesh amongst the fans though, so I don't think it'll happen. Maybe they'll add him in sometime soon...

Gunblade wielder HUGE BBS NEWS!!! (New FF character!!!) Nunubx's Avatar
    Now all we need is Rinoa and Zidane and my dream team will be complete.
    "This is my story. It'll go the way I want it... or I'll end it here."-Tidus

“You are who you are. Believe in yourself.“-Bartz

Registered User HUGE BBS NEWS!!! (New FF character!!!)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nunubx View Post
    Now all we need is Rinoa and Zidane and my dream team will be complete.
    Funny thing I heard about that, Nunu. Remember at the end of KH2 and Leon was reading a letter from someone and a pink heart thing floated out of it? Some people think it might be Rinoa.

In the ending credits of Kingdom Hearts II, Leon receives a letter, most likely from Rinoa due to the winged insignia emerging from said letter. Whether this is a mere reference or that an incarnation of Rinoa exists in the Kingdom Hearts universe is unclear.
    Source: Leon - Kingdom Hearts Wiki - A world of information not accessible by Gummiship

Oh and if Zidane makes it into the KH games, then I want Kuja to be in there as well. He would probably have to get an alternate costume design to be more kid-friendly or whatever, but as long as he has the same mannerisms, it's all good.

Posted by Larick
    i mean they swap the sepheroth battle with gilgimesh
    I wouldn't mind if the toughest boss in the game was a different character from Sephiroth, but I still hope he at least makes an appearance in some form or another. I had a blast in the boss battle with Gilgamesh in FFXII, and it was definately tough, epecially the second time you face him.
    Click at your own risk.:
    Proud Member of:
    Por Rorr Kitty9
    "Mess with us, and the claws come out!"
    Evil BAD Guys
    "Not just evil...not just bad...EVIL BAD!"
    The above userbar was made for me by FATE!!! He is awesome.
    The above banner was made for me by VIVIMASTERMAGE!!! He is awesome as well.

Gunblade wielder HUGE BBS NEWS!!! (New FF character!!!) Nunubx's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dodie16 View Post
    Oh and if Zidane makes it into the KH games, then I want Kuja to be in there as well.
    If you want Kuja, then I want Golbez and Ex-Death with some Kefka on the side.
    "This is my story. It'll go the way I want it... or I'll end it here."-Tidus

“You are who you are. Believe in yourself.“-Bartz

Here's a nice little extra tidbit, though it's not worth a whole new thread. The box cover for the game has been released. Since it is the Japanese version, it could change though don't count on a whole new peice of art, it looks nice as it is, even though they all look like they are flying in Neverland.

http://www.khinsider.com/images/Boxartcontest/birth.jpg

Anti- anything preppy HUGE BBS NEWS!!! (New FF character!!!) Cloudluver101's Avatar

Re: HUGE BBS NEWS!!! (New FF character!!!)

Quote Originally Posted by KeybladerXIII View Post

Now we just need a US release date.....
    I dont know of a specific release date but it is supposed to release sometime this summer!!!EEK im excited. The fact that we have to wait until summer sucks though. I didnt want KH2 to end so im glad theres another game coming out

Anti- anything preppy HUGE BBS NEWS!!! (New FF character!!!) Cloudluver101's Avatar

Re: HUGE BBS NEWS!!! (New FF character!!!)

Quote Originally Posted by Meigumi View Post
    Holy crap, it's Zack!

>w<
    [FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Hallelujah Zack is back!!! oh yeah!!! Now we just need Rinoa, Zidane, and Tidus. Bringing Terra into the game again would be awesome. Lol, I'm probably the only one on this forum that thinks that.[/FONT]