Thread: An honest WTF!?!? (New world for BBS)

Master of the Shadow Key An honest WTF!?!? (New world for BBS) KeybladerXIII's Avatar

An honest WTF!?!? (New world for BBS)

Well, a new world has been revealed for Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep (Exciting, I know!). I was hoping for an epic new world, such as one based on The Black Cauldron or Treasure Planet, but instead, we get a minigame world called.....wait for it..... "Disney Town."

Yep, here are the details. Its inhabitants are supposedly Minnie, Huey, Dewey, Louie, and a transformed version of Pete called "Captain JUSTICE" (HUUHHHHH??????). The world will also contain a racing game called "Keyblade Ride", a rhythm game called "Rhythmic Ice", where the player will have to stack ice to the beat, and a game where the player shoots balls shaped like fruit towards a goal called "Fruit Ball".

Odd, but I'm hoping it'll turn out good. I'm still confused on Pete's new persona, but this place looks like a fun little distraction. Will this be the equivalent to KHII's Atlantica world, or will it be better???

I found this bit of news on Khinsider.com:
    http://www.khinsider.com/images/NewScans/DisneyTown.jpg

P.S.: Since I'm the #1 Organization fan, I couldn't help but be excited at this. Listen carefully: At the bottom of the page, next to the big "500!!" number, there are pics of multiple characters, including Terra, Ven and Aqua. Zoom in next to Terra's left leg and you'll see him. YES! It must be none other than Braig, the somebody of the freeshooter Org. Member, Zigbar. He has both eyes and no scar. No doubt that he'll earn both during an encounter in the game (but that's just me!).
    Last edited by KeybladerXIII; 11-18-2009 at 04:51 PM.
    "Take a chance.....roll the dice.......pick a card....whatever suits your game.....you'll lose either way...."

Organization XIII in a nutshell, in their most core personality:

http://fc04.deviantart.com/fs25/f/20..._blablachn.jpg

黒い翼の天使 An honest WTF!?!? (New world for BBS) yuki's Avatar
    sounds real odd but maybe it well be fun like the gold what ever...(forgot the name) in ff7
    but isnt khbbs well be in japan next month
    cant wait ^_______________^

Registered User An honest WTF!?!? (New world for BBS)
    Posted by Yuki
    maybe it well be fun like the gold what ever...(forgot the name) in ff7
    The Gold Saucer.

Anyway, I was wondering if this "Disney Town" is part of the world where the Disney Castle is? It's possible, since it's the home of all the Disney characters mentioned in the first post.

Pete looks ridiculous. I hope that it works for the best though. Oh, and if that is indeed Braig in the place that you mentioned, I wonder why there aren't more somebodies pictured? He looks really cool if it is him. Along with all the somebodies, I'm excited to see all the worlds that the princesses of heart reside in. I saw the Wicked Queen on the bottom of the page. She was one of my favorite Disney villains. Can't wait to see her in the game!
    Click at your own risk.:
    Proud Member of:
    Por Rorr Kitty9
    "Mess with us, and the claws come out!"
    Evil BAD Guys
    "Not just evil...not just bad...EVIL BAD!"
    The above userbar was made for me by FATE!!! He is awesome.
    The above banner was made for me by VIVIMASTERMAGE!!! He is awesome as well.

Master of the Shadow Key An honest WTF!?!? (New world for BBS) KeybladerXIII's Avatar
    I have another magazine scan showing a bit more info. The guy in the corner was definitely Braig and Terra has a boss battle with him. Master Xehanort is also shown tied up to a pillar, probably by Braig. A few more pics of Disney Town are shown including Pete....oh, sorry....CAPTAIN JUSTICE!!!!!! However, in the shot where Pete is talking to Terra he is in a darker, eviler looking costume, any thoughts???

Link:
    http://www.khinsider.com/images/Birt...p_2010_jan.jpg
    "Take a chance.....roll the dice.......pick a card....whatever suits your game.....you'll lose either way...."

Well, Instead of wasting time starting a new thread, I'll just continually update this one for any small news I find.......and I found something SHOCKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As an Organization fan, when I saw this picture, I literally screamed: "OH MY GOD!!! WHAT THE F#$?!?!?!?!" I don't know if this is a major spoiler so be warned. All I can say is that it involves another Organization's "somebody". In fact, now that I think about it, it makes a little bit of sense why he looks like that, seeing as Birth by Sleep is 10 years before KH. Well, enough blathering, here's the pic:

http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/4928/628540.jpg

Weird, ain't it?

Registered User An honest WTF!?!? (New world for BBS)
    ^^^OH MY GOD! IS THAT ZEXION AS A SOMEBODY?!?!?!? LOOK AT HIM! LOOK AT HIS LITTLE FACE AND HIS LITTLE LABCOAT AND HIS LITTLE LITTLE-NESS!

Holy cow.... That is sooo adorable! As a Zexion fan, all I can say is "Wow, I totally was not expecting him to be like that..." I was expecting an older version, but I see your point about how it's set ten years prior, so yeah he would be very young.
    Last edited by Dodie16; 11-25-2009 at 09:54 PM. Reason: I just HAD to add some more content! <3
    Click at your own risk.:
    Proud Member of:
    Por Rorr Kitty9
    "Mess with us, and the claws come out!"
    Evil BAD Guys
    "Not just evil...not just bad...EVIL BAD!"
    The above userbar was made for me by FATE!!! He is awesome.
    The above banner was made for me by VIVIMASTERMAGE!!! He is awesome as well.