Thread: Friends should stick together

Kuzuya Mishima Friends should stick together ziroth's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Friends should stick together

In this thread I want to know who in kingdom hearts makes the greatest friends or couples. Just don't put any one sentence posts in here please I would like to keep this thread open. Put details like why you would like them to be together and why again. Also put how this makes you feel. Well that's basically it so have at it.
    {I know I'm weird}

I think Roxas and Axel made the greatest of friends. It makes me sad that Roxas loses his memories. I wanted to cry about that. I believe that even though they say Nobodies have no feelings I think these two made an exception. When Roxas had his memories he cared for Axel, but when he was defeated in battle by Riku and Dez put him in that fake world it screwed everything up. I was pretty frustrated by the whole thing. If only they could have been friends till the end. Poor Roxas/ Axel.....

"I would give you my name, but you'd just end up getting it dirty"

Death Before Dishonor Friends should stick together Josh_R's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I hate to have to do this again Ziroth, you know maybe it is just me but this seems like something that should be posted in the KH threads...

And Sora and Rikku are obviously the best of friends, the have gone to hell and back for each and are obviously awesome friends. This makes me happy because there frinedships inspires me to have a better friendship with ll of my friends...

Sitting here waiting for Rocky, and Che to notice me!!

Registered User Friends should stick together
    More than likely this thread will just get moved to the Kingdom Hearts subforum, but yeah, that's where it goes.

Anyway, you know who I found out made pretty cool friends? Zexion and Demyx (and they're my two favorite members! heh...). In the Manga adaptation they hung out together and played games and stuff. I read that in the KH Wiki. Yeah, they don't have hearts, so I don't really know if they would really be considered any sort of "friends" with one another, but I think it's still pretty cool.
    Click at your own risk.:
    Proud Member of:
    Por Rorr Kitty9
    "Mess with us, and the claws come out!"
    Evil BAD Guys
    "Not just evil...not just bad...EVIL BAD!"
    The above userbar was made for me by FATE!!! He is awesome.
    The above banner was made for me by VIVIMASTERMAGE!!! He is awesome as well.

to be honest, I liked the friendship that Micky and Goofy shared.

Spoiler:
    When Goofy was nailed in the head with the rock, I almost cried when I seen King Micky's responce. He looked so torn up, then absolutely furious. I was expecting a cuss word.

XD
    Proud to be in the United States Navy.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Moog
    You haven't lived until you've taken a shit so massive you quacked.

Ellipsis Friends should stick together Meigumi's Avatar
    Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location:
    Sora, Kairi, and Riku.
    Mickey, Goofy and Donald.

Best of friends forever~~ (well, ain't that obvious)

I was almost crying when...

Spoiler:
    1. Donald started to dislike Sora for crashing the ship - come on, it's JUST a ship...
    2. When Sora had visions of Kairi - omg, Kairi! You're BAA-no, nevermind. Then I figured out why he had visions in the end.
    3. In KH2, you-know-who was knocked out in a war (I shall avenge your death!).

Mind you, it was the first time I was playing the game.

Spoiler:
    Then they lived happily ever after~ (If the series will ever end, that is)

.....And I also stole that cupcake.

TFF Family~:

Ice-cream loving brother Fate
    The great benevolent dark lord Elyon Demidias
    Lovable doll ViviMasterMage
    Soul Stealing, Chaos-loving, Pom-pom eating older brother Alther Feyz Lucifer Primus
    The Awesome and Dashing Thief, ethan
    The Stealthy Swordsman of Poetic Power, genome's blade

SHUT-UP!, SHUT-UP!, SHUT-UP! Friends should stick together ~FANTASY-ENDER~'s Avatar
    Currently enjoying life after a long deployment
    The best friend bond between the charcters in my opinion is the bond between Xion & Roxas, the reason is that Xion and Roxas seemed to me more close than Sora & Kairi. Even though Xion ends up fighting against Roxas, she did it out of her own beliefs, not because of their friendship.
    [/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER][/U][/B]
    I FINALLY DEFEATED TERRA IN KINGDOM HEARTS 2 FINAL MIX+
    I give everyone permission to call me Endy, and by the way I got that nickname from FATE, sounds cool
    RPGs THAT I'VE BEATEN.....
    FINAL FANTASY VII, VIII, IX, X, X-2, XII, XIII KINGDOM HEARTS II ~FINAL MIX~+ KINGDOM HEARTS I, II, Re:Chain of Memories (Sora's Story), KINGDOM HEARTS 358/2 DAYS STAR OCEAN III: TIL THE END OF TIME DOTHACK//G.U. VOL. 1: REBIRTH DOTHACK//G.U. VOL. 2: REMINISCE DOTHACK//G.U. VOL. 3: REDEMPTION ROGUE GALAXY WILD ARMS 4 BLUE DRAGON

MY ANIMES THAT I OWN.....
    KARIN (Complete Series 1-24), INUYASHA (Episodes 1-167), SCHOOL RUMBLE (Episodes 1-26),SHAKUGAN NO SHANA (Complete 1st Season 1-24), BLEACH (Episodes 1-92), MY HiME (Complete Series 1-26), MY OTOME (Complete Series 1-26), PLEASE TWINS (Complete Series 1-13), ELFEN LIED (Complete Series 1-13), NARUTO (Episodes 1-28), THE MELANCHOLY OF HARUHI SUZUMIYA (Complete Series 1-13)

艶かしき安息、躊躇いに微笑み Friends should stick together ZantetsukeN's Avatar
    From playing 358/2 Days, I would say Axel, Roxas & Xion. They seem like they are better friends because all they have is each other, whereas Sora had Donald & Goofy for example.