Thread: Favorite Moment?

Paladin Favorite Moment? Voltaire Adams's Avatar

Favorite Moment?

For me, it's a tie between a moment in KH1 and KH2.

For KH1 it's...

Spoiler:
    The Fight with Sephiroth. I mean this was the first real time beyond FFVII that you get to really experience how cool of a character he is, and how much impact and atmosphere One Winged Angel can have. Not to mention the fight is a real challange and certainly a huge feeling of satisfaction when you finally win. I've replayed this game before JUST to work my way back up to that fight. However...it does kind of spoil it that a member of N'Sync provides the voice. (Lance Bass). But at least they got it very very right in every project with Sephy after that.

For KH2 it's...

Spoiler:
    The fight outside of Hollow Bastion where it's just Sora vs a HORDE of Heartless. Nothing like that was done in KH1 and the fact that it used the triangle reaction commands really well made it feel so epic. That fight really showed that in a sequel, your character dosen't just have to be back to a weakling for some reason like so many games do. You just have to be creative about it.

Speaking of KH2...

Spoiler:
    Through the whole game, my friend kept joking..."Oh...don't you know? Goofy dies in this game." But of cource I knew that wouldn't happen, and so did he. He was watching the game for the first time as I played it. (Got it at release, called off work that day!) So then when the game made you think that Goofy has died. My friends reaction was sooo...classic.

So...

Spoiler:
    What's your favorite KH moment from any of the games?

Spoiler:
    Spoil.

This is my signature. It's not good now, but later on it might be. Who can say...

...can you?

Dragoon Favorite Moment? TigermusiQ's Avatar
    Devon, UK (Inside a Zone-eater as it's very roomy and rent-free)

Re: Favorite Moment?

Haha, yeah gotta agree with all of the above spoilers.
    ------

I call out these prayers to the sky, heavy with thought, see your face.
    I carry these memories inside, thoughts of a soul colored by love.
    See me grow wings and fly high, passions will die down below.
    I burn in a basin of fire, watchers look on as they dance in their merciless sky.
    Watching me, watching you.

Registered User Favorite Moment?

SPOILER!!:
    Dude... What's with all the spoiler tags? Especially that last one?

I think I'll keep my spoilers at a minimum. If I ruined anything for anyone, my apologies ahead of time.

Favorite moment in Chain of Memories was when you got to control Riku. That was super fun. =D Too bad it's not that long in comparison to Sora's story, but it's still cool. I guess you want a cinematic moment though, eh? Every scene where Zexion made an appearance is a favorite moment of mine, except when...

SPOILER!!:
    ...he gets killed.

Favorite moment in Kingdom Hearts, was yeah, seeing Seph, and getting to fight him. I had a save data on my memory card that was at that point so I could watch his entrance to the arena over and over again.

Favorite moments in Kingdom Hearts 2 is actually the 1000 Heartless battle too, and also all the scenes where Seph makes an appearance. Yep. Awesome stuff. Another one would be playing through Beast's Castle and the fight with the Organization members. Actually, all the boss fights were pretty fun in that game.

I don't think I have a favorite moment in 358/2 Days. That game was sort of a blur to me in terms of having any special things happen. I mostly remember Axel and Roxas eating a bunch of sea-salt ice cream, and boy, do they do that a LOT. I might have to give it another replay to see if there's anything that sticks out for me.

So that's it for me.
    Click at your own risk.:
    Proud Member of:
    Por Rorr Kitty9
    "Mess with us, and the claws come out!"
    Evil BAD Guys
    "Not just evil...not just bad...EVIL BAD!"
    The above userbar was made for me by FATE!!! He is awesome.
    The above banner was made for me by VIVIMASTERMAGE!!! He is awesome as well.

Paladin Favorite Moment? Voltaire Adams's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dodie16 View Post
    SPOILER!!:
    Dude... What's with all the spoiler tags? Especially that last one?

I could feel it might have been getting absurd, but since it's the best moments of the games, I didn't want to ruin it for anyone.
    This is my signature. It's not good now, but later on it might be. Who can say...

...can you?

Relaxin' with Final Fantasy Favorite Moment? KainsBro's Avatar

KH: I loved it when you get to Hollow Bastion for the first time, the scenes with Riku were so awesome there!

KH2: Where do I even start! The scenes with Axel while controlling Roxas, the way I felt when I got to explore Disney Castle for the first time, and getting to the Timeless River area. Getting to the World that Never Was. All the Boss battles against the Nobodies. LOTS of stuff!

Let's make it rain. Favorite Moment? Jonathanx221's Avatar

For me it was the ending to both games and the secret endings. It made me feel like I accomplished something huge.

Registered User Favorite Moment? Zidane77's Avatar

I think Kingdom Hearts 1 was the best and 358/2 Days was the second best, the best DS game i've played.

Spoiler:
    The first one had a lot of good moments but maybe the scenes in Hallow Bastion, when Sora rescues Kairi.

Spoiler:
    Kingdom Hearts 2 moment,was probably the end. It had the best ending of all and also the beginning was really good, when Roxas fought Axel and when Sora came into play and starting his adventure again.

The Bird Of Hermes Favorite Moment? Dancing_Corpse's Avatar

For me it was the end of the 100 acre woods world in KH2. I got so sad when Pooh was sad that i cried. Although that may have been that I was sleep deprived.

The Brave Favorite Moment?

Arrow Re: Favorite Moment?

My favorite moment in KH2 was when Sora finally meets Riku in his real form. I mean really, some of the lines in that scene was simply witty in my opinion. If you have another scene with witty lines then please let me know.