Thread: English Voice Cast for Birth By Sleep

The Lone Dagger English Voice Cast for Birth By Sleep Xithor's Avatar

English Voice Cast for Birth By Sleep

So I was perusing imdb.com which I have been known to look at a lot recently, I mean it has every movie that is in the works and who's gonna be in it. It also has video games and I decided to type in Birth By Sleep and what do you know there is the new voices. Jesse McCartney is play the Roxas look-a-like Ventus and I thought he did a very good job with Roxas so no worries there but there are quite a few new faces. Here are some oh the notable cast members:

Terra- Christian Bale
    Ventus- Jesse McCartney
    Aqua- Willa Holland
    Mickey Mouse- Bret Iwan
    Master Eraqus- Mark Hamill
    Master Xehanort- Leonard Nimoy
    Vanitas- Haley Joel Osment

Come on Batman and Spock, I'm pretty excited about it now. Christian Bale is definitely the type of actor to have portray a harden BA of a character so I expect Terra to be quite a handful. Leonard playing a villain is very intriguing to me too, he has a strong voice and will definitely do more than adequately. Other roles that are revealed include Aqua voiced by Willa Holland who seems to be not as well known but this could be her big break. She was cast in Legion recently. Another great name to see is Rick Gomez, yes the voice of Zach Fair, so expect to see the Crisis Core hero make an appearance, and hopefully more. Mickey Mouse will be voiced by Bret Iwan, the newest Mickey, R.I.P. Wayne Allwine. So what are your thoughts on the cast? Satisfied with the voice actors? Could someone have been a better choice?

Here is a link to the E3 Trailer that gives you a taste of all the voices: Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep E3 2010 Trailer

Source: Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep (VG)
    Last edited by Xithor; 07-02-2010 at 05:11 PM.

Wanna Know More:
    Like Kingdom Hearts? Come join the Black Dawn RP!

My latest videos:
    DBZ AMV - Breathe Into Me
    Final Fantasy XIII - My Hands
    Kingdom Hearts - Stand My Ground
    Naruto - Way Away
    Other Videos on my YouTube Channel: Xithor22's Channel

Registered User English Voice Cast for Birth By Sleep

Re: English Voice Cast for Birth By Sleep

Ha... I was just about to ask if there was a vid or something that had a demonstration of their voices. Thanks for editing it in. I didn't get to see the trailer for the game until today.

They all sound great to me, so I'm happy with the picks, though Mickey's voice needed a better clip than the one they used... Sounded awkward compared to the rest of the vid, since it was just him saying "whooooahhh!!!" and we didn't hear any real speaking parts. I'm sure he's a good replacement though. Disney doesn't mess around when it comes to the voices of their prized characters.

Originally Posted by Xithor
    Another great name to see is Rick Gomez, yes the voice of Zach Fair, so expect to see the Crisis Core hero make an appearance, and hopefully more.
    When you say "and hopefully more", do you mean you hope there's more FF characters in BBS? Because I think that Zack is the only one that's set to appear in the game.
    Click at your own risk.:
    Proud Member of:
    Por Rorr Kitty9
    "Mess with us, and the claws come out!"
    Evil BAD Guys
    "Not just evil...not just bad...EVIL BAD!"
    The above userbar was made for me by FATE!!! He is awesome.
    The above banner was made for me by VIVIMASTERMAGE!!! He is awesome as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Dodie16 View Post
    When you say "and hopefully more", do you mean you hope there's more FF characters in BBS? Because I think that Zack is the only one that's set to appear in the game.
    No I meant that hopefully he has more of a role than just an appearance, maybe helping out the party. Haha is he really the only new FF character set to appear in the game though? And I agree with you for Mickey's voice, there wasn't a significant enough clip to be able to judge the new Mickey but I found this, if you go to this link: Disney's Mickey Mouse and on the left side of the videos scroll all the way to the bottom and click on either the episode Mickey and the Seal or Lonesome Ghost and in the short versions it's Bret Iwan voicing for Mickey.
    Last edited by Xithor; 06-18-2010 at 07:37 PM.

Wanna Know More:

My latest videos:
    Naruto - Way Away

Registered User English Voice Cast for Birth By Sleep

Oh, that makes more sense to me then. Yeah, I hope he fights alongside whatever character we get to control at the time. I think that would be great to see. Also, I do believe he is the only FF character in this game, other than the moogles of course.
    Click at your own risk.:
    Proud Member of:
    Por Rorr Kitty9
    "Mess with us, and the claws come out!"
    Evil BAD Guys
    "Not just evil...not just bad...EVIL BAD!"
    The above userbar was made for me by FATE!!! He is awesome.
    The above banner was made for me by VIVIMASTERMAGE!!! He is awesome as well.

Go with me, Exkaizer~ English Voice Cast for Birth By Sleep Treize's Avatar

I haven't really been following the game that much because I didn't have intentions of buying it right away, but I'm not liking some of the voices. I'm not really liking the blue haired girl's voice too much. It sounds kind of raspy to me... The older guy sounds a little weird too. It seems like he elongates some of his words, and it's kind of like he's grunting or something. The other characters didn't seem bad, but Mickey seemed out of place in the trailer.
    TFF Family:
    stardragon -- Nick -- Fishie -- Silver -- Omega Weapon -- Tiger Lily -- Athna Loveil -- Phantom -- ekimeinna -- Novacrash -- FFGuru89 -- Kaos_Dragon -- ziroth

-PM me if you would like to join.

Quote Originally Posted by Treize View Post
    I haven't really been following the game that much because I didn't have intentions of buying it right away, but I'm not liking some of the voices. I'm not really liking the blue haired girl's voice too much. It sounds kind of raspy to me... The older guy sounds a little weird too. It seems like he elongates some of his words, and it's kind of like he's grunting or something. The other characters didn't seem bad, but Mickey seemed out of place in the trailer.
    By older guy did you mean Terra or Master Eraqus? I liked Eraqus' voice a lot, sounds an awful lot like a sensai to me haha also if you didn't know it was Christian Bale I think it'd be hard to notice that he's voicing Terra, he doesn't sound the same

Wanna Know More:

My latest videos:
    Naruto - Way Away