Thread: Birth by Sleep Release Date (Rumour -_-)

I feel epic... Birth by Sleep Release Date (Rumour -_-) Ralz's Avatar
    Apparently, I've died and gone to Game Heaven. Later, losers.

Birth by Sleep Release Date (Rumour -_-)

Well, on the KH Wiki, they showed a "release date" for the States version.

Don't get your hopes up, probably some douchebag put that in for kicks... (But still, I can't just dismiss it for now...)

I'll just use this thread to announce when it is officially released. Or maybe Keyblader would like to try harder to beat me to it?

EDIT: Never mind. It WAS a douchebag move... -_- (I hope he dies...) Well, if I see an official release from either KHInsider or from Nomura himself, I'll post it.
    Last edited by Ralz; 01-02-2010 at 08:55 PM.

I'm going through a bit of a The World Ends With You phase right now.
    Click THERE:
    TFF Family:
    Alther Feyz Lucifer Primus CecilGod1994 Flaming Ragnarok Shadow of Darkness Dark Angel Kilala Sato Arashi RagnaToad RamesesII IceColdPillow Kisaragi^^ Elyon Seraphim Shiru MILK Vince Kisuke Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima ethan

Master of the Shadow Key Birth by Sleep Release Date (Rumour -_-) KeybladerXIII's Avatar
    You better believe it bub....

Anyway, May 15th release date??? That must be false. I know because that is 10 days before my birthday and I've always had crap luck. I doubt a game that I desperately want would come out BEFORE my B-Day!
    "Take a chance.....roll the dice.......pick a card....whatever suits your game.....you'll lose either way...."

Organization XIII in a nutshell, in their most core personality:

http://fc04.deviantart.com/fs25/f/20..._blablachn.jpg

Registered User Birth by Sleep Release Date (Rumour -_-)
    It doesn't say anything about a US release date anymore. It just says "TBA" where the US and Canandian flag icons are, so yeah, just some douche put that in. It just goes to show that you should take most everything stated in a Wiki with a grain of salt.

I'm thinking we'll see a release at the end of the second quarter of the year (probably like in June or something). That's seems like a pretty decent amount of time to get the script translated and the voice work and lip-syncing finished up. I'll have enough games on my plate to keep me occupied until then though.
    Click at your own risk.:
    Proud Member of:
    Por Rorr Kitty9
    "Mess with us, and the claws come out!"
    Evil BAD Guys
    "Not just evil...not just bad...EVIL BAD!"
    The above userbar was made for me by FATE!!! He is awesome.
    The above banner was made for me by VIVIMASTERMAGE!!! He is awesome as well.

Master of the Shadow Key Birth by Sleep Release Date (Rumour -_-) KeybladerXIII's Avatar
    Meh, I have practically nothing to play until then. For Christmas I got a Monster Hunter game and I heard those take forever so maybe it won't feel so long (Who am I kidding.....)

Little tidbit of news. Goofy and Donald are confirmed as D-links. The scans not very good but you can make out some action in the smaller pics:

http://www.khinsider.com/images/Birt...shonenscan.jpg

Wow, this makes lots of sense. I wonder how that little conversation with Sora will go:

SORA: Well, that takes care of the heartless around here.
    DONALD: You know, your skills suck compared to the other keyblade masters.
    SORA: WHAT DO YA MEAN "OTHER" KEYBLADE MASTERS!?!?!?!
    DONALD: Didn't we mention that? Yeah, we helped out some kickass keyblade weilders 'bout 10 years ago. Right Goofy?
    GOOFY: Gawrsh, I just about forgot all about that, Donald! A-HYUK!!
    SORA: I WOULD THINK THAT LITTLE BIT OF INFO WOULD BE, I DUNNO....... IMPORTANT?!?!?!
    DONALD: Deal with it, you second-rate "warrior"
    "Take a chance.....roll the dice.......pick a card....whatever suits your game.....you'll lose either way...."

Organization XIII in a nutshell, in their most core personality:

http://fc04.deviantart.com/fs25/f/20..._blablachn.jpg

Or, they got drunk one night and forgot the whole thing. Either way, I think they showed Donald as a D-Link in the trailer. o_O

Click THERE:
    TFF Family:
    Alther Feyz Lucifer Primus CecilGod1994 Flaming Ragnarok Shadow of Darkness Dark Angel Kilala Sato Arashi RagnaToad RamesesII IceColdPillow Kisaragi^^ Elyon Seraphim Shiru MILK Vince Kisuke Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima ethan

Looks like they got their hands on an actual copy of the Japanese version, and gave some pictures. Including the white blandness of the UMD disc.

Holy @$%&, this pic is huge. o_O:

More here: Kingdom Hearts Insider
    Last edited by Ralz; 01-08-2010 at 01:20 PM.

Click THERE:
    TFF Family:

The pic in the spoiler isn't showing up for me. I had to click on the link to check out the game.

I don't really mind that the UMD is bland. It's stuck in my PSP anyway, so I don't really care about the design. I will say that I like how Aqua, Terra, and Ventus are posed on the cover of the manual. Why is someone blocking the view of the front game case in the first pic though?

I'm still waiting on that US release date announcement.
    Click at your own risk.:
    Proud Member of:
    Por Rorr Kitty9
    Evil BAD Guys

アズテオル Birth by Sleep Release Date (Rumour -_-) Azuteor's Avatar
    It's killing me inside knowing that the game will be released tomorrow to everyone in Japan and that people in the US will be importing it. ;_; I want the game so badly.

Wow... I never knew not looking at the vids of BBS would be SO hard. o_O I've seen a few, and this is probably the first time ever I'm thankful I don't understand Japanese at all.

Release date is... unknown... how heartbreaking. But I suspect they'll reveal it soon. I don't expect BBS to take that long to come out, actually. Apparently, the voices have all been recorded, so its just translating all the text and stuff to English. I see a release about late March to mid April. It was the same thing with KH2, released on Christmas, and we got the US release before April, so...

I really, REALLY am dying on the inside here...

Click THERE:
    TFF Family:

Tsuna Feesh Birth by Sleep Release Date (Rumour -_-) Fate's Avatar

Re: Birth by Sleep Release Date (Rumour -_-)

Just in case anyone hasn't heard yet:

Birth By Sleep will be released for North America on September 7th, 2010 and Europe on September 10, 2010.

Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep (PSP): Release Date and Trailer Video : Product Reviews Net

Curiosity Conquers, So Click:

*Yesha*; -Balthier-; Alther Feyz Lucifer Primus; Azuteor; Black Waltz; Clint Eastwood; Dark Angel; Dodie16; ethan; Flaming Ragnarok; Insufficient Mage; Kilala; LIGHTNING_71013; Lunasa; Mallick; Meigumi; Messiah; Padraic; PurpleDiamond; RamesesII; Shiru; Silver; Unknown Entity; ViviMasterMage; winterborn86

If you'd like a place in my family, be sure to ask me~! ^ ~

^ That's news to me! I thought we would be getting it sooner, but looks like September it is... Ah well. Read some more info about it, and apparently the overseas version is getting added material to the game that's not in the Japanese version, so that's why it's taking a bit longer. I suppose that's worth something.
    Click at your own risk.:
    Proud Member of:
    Por Rorr Kitty9
    Evil BAD Guys

The Lone Dagger Birth by Sleep Release Date (Rumour -_-) Xithor's Avatar

That is such great news!! I'm so pumped for this new Kingdom Hearts game, I do need to get me a PSP though lol I'll get right on that

Wanna Know More:
    Like Kingdom Hearts? Come join the Black Dawn RP!

My latest videos:
    DBZ AMV - Breathe Into Me
    Final Fantasy XIII - My Hands
    Kingdom Hearts - Stand My Ground
    Naruto - Way Away
    Other Videos on my YouTube Channel: Xithor22's Channel