Thread: Birth By Sleep - Confirmed Release Dates

Tsuna Feesh Birth By Sleep - Confirmed Release Dates Fate's Avatar

Birth By Sleep - Confirmed Release Dates

Never mind. I decided to make a new thread instead of just using an old one, since it seems important enough to be up for discussion within its own thread.

Anyway, Square Enix has just recently announced the release dates of Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep for North America and European regions.

North America - September 7, 2010
    Europe - September 10, 2010

[SOURCE]

Look it up, too, if you don't believe the site. But it's entirely true.

Curiosity Conquers, So Click:

*Yesha*; -Balthier-; Alther Feyz Lucifer Primus; Azuteor; Black Waltz; Clint Eastwood; Dark Angel; Dodie16; ethan; Flaming Ragnarok; Insufficient Mage; Kilala; LIGHTNING_71013; Lunasa; Mallick; Meigumi; Messiah; Padraic; PurpleDiamond; RamesesII; Shiru; Silver; Unknown Entity; ViviMasterMage; winterborn86

If you'd like a place in my family, be sure to ask me~! ^ ~

Registered User Birth By Sleep - Confirmed Release Dates

Re: Birth By Sleep - Confirmed Release Dates

It's set to be released a few days after my birthday!

Anyway, I already mentioned that there's going to be more stuff added in the overseas version. Glad we're getting extra content since we've had to wait so long, but I'm pretty sure the game would be worth the wait even if we didn't. The game trailers all looked fantastic, and I'm ready for September to roll around!

It's hard not checking out the spoilers for the game... I've done fairly well so far though!
    Click at your own risk.:
    Proud Member of:
    Por Rorr Kitty9
    "Mess with us, and the claws come out!"
    Evil BAD Guys
    "Not just evil...not just bad...EVIL BAD!"
    The above userbar was made for me by FATE!!! He is awesome.
    The above banner was made for me by VIVIMASTERMAGE!!! He is awesome as well.

The Lone Dagger Birth By Sleep - Confirmed Release Dates Xithor's Avatar

There are spoilers out already?? Hahaha oh I shouldn't have looked in this thread bc now I'm going to obsess about finding all the content that I can on the game. Just for clarity though Birth by Sleep is not Kingdom Hearts 3 right, Kingdom Hearts 3 is a totally separate game yes?

Wanna Know More:
    Like Kingdom Hearts? Come join the Black Dawn RP!

My latest videos:
    DBZ AMV - Breathe Into Me
    Final Fantasy XIII - My Hands
    Kingdom Hearts - Stand My Ground
    Naruto - Way Away
    Other Videos on my YouTube Channel: Xithor22's Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Xithor View Post
    Just for clarity though Birth by Sleep is not Kingdom Hearts 3 right, Kingdom Hearts 3 is a totally separate game yes?
    Birth by Sleep is a prequel to the original Kingdom Hearts, so no, it's not KH3. I actually haven't heard yet if there's going to be a KH3, though I'm pretty sure after watching the end of KH2 that there's going to be something like that.
    Click at your own risk.:
    Proud Member of:
    Por Rorr Kitty9
    Evil BAD Guys

Soup Kitchen Jerk. Birth By Sleep - Confirmed Release Dates Polk's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dodie16 View Post
    Glad we're getting extra content since we've had to wait so long, but I'm pretty sure the game would be worth the wait even if we didn't.
    Have they announced what kind of extra content they're putting in? Like an extra dungeon or boss, or something like that?

I'll probably pick this up when it comes out, I dig the idea of Kingdom Hearts on my PSP.
    Let's go into the "archives" in "Washington D.C." and find out how people "masturbated" in the "roaring 20's."

Crao Porr Cock8. Bitch.

The North American version isn’t a straight localization. Square Enix is enhancing it with more multiplayer options, an extra boss fight, and more multiplayer modes. An interview snippet also mentioned rebalancing the game by nerfing Megalfare and powering up bosses, but those changes are still unconfirmed.
    Source: Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep Awakens In North America With Extra Content // Siliconera

Sounds like a good thing for those who have someone to play against/with. I'm kind of lacking in that department though. Ah well.
    Click at your own risk.:
    Proud Member of:
    Por Rorr Kitty9
    Evil BAD Guys

Certified tech, come at me! Birth By Sleep - Confirmed Release Dates SuperSabin's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Yay it comes out 6 days after my b-day! It looks pretty good and I hope it will be addicting for me like 358/2 days was. Its nice to play as 3 different characters and not just limited to one.
    Currently Playing:

SHUT-UP!, SHUT-UP!, SHUT-UP! Birth By Sleep - Confirmed Release Dates ~FANTASY-ENDER~'s Avatar
    Currently enjoying life after a long deployment

I'm looking forward to Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep, I'm might end up buying the Kingdom Hearts bundle that comes with the game and a new PSP.
    [/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER][/U][/B]
    I FINALLY DEFEATED TERRA IN KINGDOM HEARTS 2 FINAL MIX+
    I give everyone permission to call me Endy, and by the way I got that nickname from FATE, sounds cool
    RPGs THAT I'VE BEATEN.....
    FINAL FANTASY VII, VIII, IX, X, X-2, XII, XIII KINGDOM HEARTS II ~FINAL MIX~+ KINGDOM HEARTS I, II, Re:Chain of Memories (Sora's Story), KINGDOM HEARTS 358/2 DAYS STAR OCEAN III: TIL THE END OF TIME DOTHACK//G.U. VOL. 1: REBIRTH DOTHACK//G.U. VOL. 2: REMINISCE DOTHACK//G.U. VOL. 3: REDEMPTION ROGUE GALAXY WILD ARMS 4 BLUE DRAGON

MY ANIMES THAT I OWN.....
    KARIN (Complete Series 1-24), INUYASHA (Episodes 1-167), SCHOOL RUMBLE (Episodes 1-26),SHAKUGAN NO SHANA (Complete 1st Season 1-24), BLEACH (Episodes 1-92), MY HiME (Complete Series 1-26), MY OTOME (Complete Series 1-26), PLEASE TWINS (Complete Series 1-13), ELFEN LIED (Complete Series 1-13), NARUTO (Episodes 1-28), THE MELANCHOLY OF HARUHI SUZUMIYA (Complete Series 1-13)

Certified tech, come at me! Birth By Sleep - Confirmed Release Dates SuperSabin's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I just read something interesting. The person who plays as Spock in the original Star Trek TV and Movie series (that has to do with Kirk and Spock) is going to be one of the game's voice actors.
    Currently Playing:

^ Hmmm... That post piqued my curiosity, so I did a little search to see what character he was going to do the voice-over for. Turns out that he's set to be Master Xehanort. It could be awesome hearing his voice coming out of that character, but I hope I don't keep associating the voice with Spock. xD I haven't had that problem with any other character, so let's hope it stays that way.
    Click at your own risk.:
    Proud Member of:
    Por Rorr Kitty9
    Evil BAD Guys

Blog Entries

Mark Hamill is also one of the voice actors and I can't stop associating with Luke Skywalker from Star Wars. We all know how that goes lol.
    Currently Playing:

Registered User Birth By Sleep - Confirmed Release Dates Xtrmn8r_V.13.7.3's Avatar
    In a dark room to prevent glare, Auckland, New Zealnad

I can't wait for KH: BBS to come out in NZ, i played it on my mates psp the other day (partial Jap version) and it was FREAKING AWESOME!!!

I'm gonna pre order when it finally arrives down under. . .

P.s. NZ=New Zealand ; Which is to the east of austalia

When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of
    Power, the world will know peace.
    ~Jimmy Hendrix~

Thanks to Kilala for my Avataar and Signature