Thread: Birthy by Sleep Commercial!

I feel epic... Birthy by Sleep Commercial! Ralz's Avatar
    Apparently, I've died and gone to Game Heaven. Later, losers.

Birth by Sleep Commercial!

Well... for Japan, anyway...

YouTube - Birth by Sleep Japanese Ad Spot

Ooh... I see young Sora and Riku!

We also finally see Young Hercules, who's speaking with Zack if I saw it right.

Things just get more and more exciting, huh? Now I REALLY can't wait... o_O
    *sigh* STILL no US release date... -_-

Discuss this here.
    Last edited by Ralz; 12-13-2009 at 11:34 PM.

I'm going through a bit of a The World Ends With You phase right now.
    Click THERE:
    TFF Family:
    Alther Feyz Lucifer Primus CecilGod1994 Flaming Ragnarok Shadow of Darkness Dark Angel Kilala Sato Arashi RagnaToad RamesesII IceColdPillow Kisaragi^^ Elyon Seraphim Shiru MILK Vince Kisuke Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima ethan

Registered User Birthy by Sleep Commercial!
    First of all:

Why are you butting in on Keyblader's job? He's the one that brings all the news of Kingdom Hearts goodness.

Secondly:

D'aaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwww!!! Lil' Riku and Sora!!!

Lastly:

Wow, that commercial looks good. Too bad it's only like 35 seconds. And too bad I can't understand Japanese... I know there's the translation at the bottom, but still...

EDIT:: I just noticed the title of the thread. "Birthy by Sleep"? I lol'ed.
    Last edited by Dodie16; 12-13-2009 at 08:51 PM.
    Click at your own risk.:
    Proud Member of:
    Por Rorr Kitty9
    "Mess with us, and the claws come out!"
    Evil BAD Guys
    "Not just evil...not just bad...EVIL BAD!"
    The above userbar was made for me by FATE!!! He is awesome.
    The above banner was made for me by VIVIMASTERMAGE!!! He is awesome as well.

アズテオル Birthy by Sleep Commercial! Azuteor's Avatar
    Sweetness! I already bought a PSP just so I can get that game! I'm tempted to watch videos of the game when it is finally released in Japan.

Localization shouldn't take that long. Maybe summer or fall?

Terra and Aqua fighting? I came. >>;

Gunblade wielder Birthy by Sleep Commercial! Nunubx's Avatar
    That Commercial just broke my badass meter.

Now we all have to play the waiting game for a English trailer and release date.
    "This is my story. It'll go the way I want it... or I'll end it here."-Tidus

“You are who you are. Believe in yourself.“-Bartz

Master of the Shadow Key Birthy by Sleep Commercial! KeybladerXIII's Avatar
    Ralz.....what the #@$% do you think you're doing??? I am the official licenced news bringer of KH news to the world. Back the #$%^ off!

It's a nice commercial, it definitely doesn't satisfy me enough as a US release date would but whatever. Here's a little bit of info on how young Herc and the Coliseum affects our Trio. It's not much of a spoiler as it is an outline but I'll cover it just in case.

Spoiler:
    Terra: Terra doesn't have any direct contact with Herc as far as I know. He meets up with Hades (Terra is very popular with the villians, isn't he?) Because of his meddling, Terra ends up fighting Zack and probably Herc too.

Aqua: She talks to Herc and describes him as a cool hero, something Herc is striving for. She also meets up with Zack and he, being Zack, asks her out.

Ventus: He joins Zack and Herc in the tournament and all three compete against each other to place in the tournament. The enemies are all Unversed

Here's a scan showing a translation of Olympus Coliseum (heh heh, Zack wears a funny spartan helmet!!):

http://www.khinsider.com/images/Birt..._03-04_eng.jpg
    "Take a chance.....roll the dice.......pick a card....whatever suits your game.....you'll lose either way...."

Organization XIII in a nutshell, in their most core personality:

http://fc04.deviantart.com/fs25/f/20..._blablachn.jpg

Ellipsis Birthy by Sleep Commercial! Meigumi's Avatar
    Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location:
    Quote Originally Posted by KeybladerXIII View Post
    (heh heh, Zack wears a funny spartan helmet!!)
    Safety first, kids!

Now we have to wait for them to cut out all of the blood and stuff.... All of the fancy stuff... Like how they cut out the Hydra's blood with gas, in II. Then it'll ship to America, blah blah blah....

Since they haven't released it in Japan yet, I guess it'll be released in year when it comes in English...
    .....And I also stole that cupcake.

TFF Family~:

Ice-cream loving brother Fate
    The great benevolent dark lord Elyon Demidias
    Lovable doll ViviMasterMage
    Soul Stealing, Chaos-loving, Pom-pom eating older brother Alther Feyz Lucifer Primus
    The Awesome and Dashing Thief, ethan
    The Stealthy Swordsman of Poetic Power, genome's blade

Ya snooze, ya lose, Keyblader. (I took advantage of finding the info before you did to specifically annoy you. I succeeded. )

Oh yeah... I can't help but mispell it as Birthy sometimes...

Click THERE:
    TFF Family:
    Alther Feyz Lucifer Primus CecilGod1994 Flaming Ragnarok Shadow of Darkness Dark Angel Kilala Sato Arashi RagnaToad RamesesII IceColdPillow Kisaragi^^ Elyon Seraphim Shiru MILK Vince Kisuke Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima ethan

I'm going to have to get a PSP just to play this game...and I don't think I'll regret it. XD And if the US release date doesn't come, you know what we can do? Mug a little Japanese kid and steal his game.

And is it just me, or didn't anyone else notice that Roxas sounds more badass in Japanese then his English voice over? No? Just me? Oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by Roxasnerdgirl View Post
    And is it just me, or didn't anyone else notice that Roxas sounds more badass in Japanese then his English voice over? No? Just me? Oh well.
    That's not Roxas in the trailer. That's Ventus. They look very much alike. Exactly alike to me, although thier clothes are different.
    Click at your own risk.:
    Proud Member of:
    Por Rorr Kitty9
    Evil BAD Guys

That's...not...Roxas? o_o
    *watches the video again and pauses the screen at Ventus' face*
    WHAT?!!?

But that would explain why the guy I thought was Roxas had funky Spira-style armor all over his shoulder. I think I need to research this game some now.

Ooh, more pictures for Birth by Sleep, including a better image of young Kairi.

SPOILER!!:

You can find the others here.

Birth by Sleep Game Screens
    Last edited by Ralz; 12-16-2009 at 02:55 PM.

Click THERE:
    TFF Family:

In one of those screenshots, it looks like Aqua is holding up some charms that look like Kairi's good luck charm. Well, to me they do:

http://www.khinsider.com/images/NewS...Departure4.png

http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/ki...luck_charm.jpg

With that being said, I'm not a fan of Kairi, so I don't really care about her screenshot (sorry Ralz). I would like to know how she came to reside at Destiny Islands though. Maybe it will be explained in this game, which I am getting more and more excited for.
    Click at your own risk.:
    Proud Member of:
    Por Rorr Kitty9
    Evil BAD Guys

Master of the Shadow Key Birthy by Sleep Commercial! KeybladerXIII's Avatar
    I forgot, did Kairi ever meet up with Mickey during Kh1/2, or did they just meet up at the end? I would think a girl would recognize seeing someone like Mickey when they were little and reference that.....
    "Take a chance.....roll the dice.......pick a card....whatever suits your game.....you'll lose either way...."

Organization XIII in a nutshell, in their most core personality:

http://fc04.deviantart.com/fs25/f/20..._blablachn.jpg

Soup Kitchen Jerk. Birthy by Sleep Commercial! Polk's Avatar
    What's up with the Minnie Mouse gameplay segment? Have there been any stories on this? I'm not up to date on all of the Birth by Sleep news, so I can only hope we get to play a game of Minnie Mousetrap.

Other than that, it's Kingdom Hearts on my PSP, so I'll probably be picking this up when it comes out.
    Let's go into the "archives" in "Washington D.C." and find out how people "masturbated" in the "roaring 20's."

Crao Porr Cock8. Bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by KeybladerXIII View Post
    I forgot, did Kairi ever meet up with Mickey during Kh1/2, or did they just meet up at the end? I would think a girl would recognize seeing someone like Mickey when they were little and reference that.....
    Maybe she doesn't remember seeing Mickey, because when she was talking with Sora on the beach in KH1 and he asks her about where she came from, she said she doesn't remember anything about it (PLOT CONVENIENCE AHOY!!!).

@ Polk: I don't really know, but I looked it up and it looks like it has something to do with the Command Board. I didn't look too much into it, because I don't want anything spoiled until I get my hands on the game.

Command Board - Kingdom Hearts Wiki - A world of information not accessible by Gummiship
    Click at your own risk.:
    Proud Member of:
    Por Rorr Kitty9
    Evil BAD Guys