Thread: Who's on your Final Fantasy All-Star Team

Registered User Who's on your Final Fantasy All-Star Team Locke4God's Avatar

Who's on your Final Fantasy All-Star Team

Ok, there are some rules to follow here.

1. The team is composed of 6, and only 6 characters, chosen from any of the main series of games.
    2. The team members must be a main playable character. No NPC's or Guest characters.
    3. You must select 1 of the lead characters, 1 White Mage, 1 Black Mage, and 3 at large participants, only one of which can be another pure mage.

The list should read as follows;

Lead Character: name (FF#) - description or reason for placement on the all-star team
    White Mage:
    Black Mage:
    Member 4:
    Member 5:
    Member 6:

My Personal List

Lead Character: Cecil (FF4) - He's a true hero. A leader who rises against his king, and is shown to be THE chosen one, who is transformed into a paladin and savior of the world. No other lead character is as deified as Cecil.
    White Mage: Aeris (FF7) - Come on, she made the ultimate sacrifice, and the ending FMV should tell you everything you need to know about what she meant to that game.
    Black Mage: Vivi (FF9) - He was human, and struggled with everything that any person does. He was powerful, well beyond his humility, and he became what he was intended to be, and what the games theme ultimately was. He is the prototypical black mage.
    Member 4: Auron (FF10) - This guy is simply a legend. He's a legend in his own game. Powerful, respected, and baring a tragic and heroic story. He was the driving force of FFX on par with the significance of any lead character in the series.
    Member 5: Terra (FF6) - She was the unofficial lead of the game with by far the most characters, and arguably the best overall story. She was powerful both physically and in magic, and she stood as the link to a group of espers that were more significant to FF6 than any group of summons in the series.
    Member 6: Sabin (FF6) - This is tough pick, but in a game with so many characters, he was highly useful for his variety of range and special attacks that would deal physical damage to an entire field of enemies. He bares royal heritage, and was a strong memeber of the resistance to Kefka. I have trouble thinking of a more fun character to use, or that's more uniquely useful.

Honorable Mentions to;
    Barrett (FF7) - strong leadership & range weapons
    Red XIII (FF7) the best non-human character IMO
    Edgar (FF6) - strong leadership & power
    Freya (FF9) - perhaps the best Dragoon of the series
    Kain (FF4) also a contender for top Dragoon
    Yuna (FF10) - very very nearly my top White Mage
    Rydia (FF4) - Endures a crazy amount of next level changes as a blue mage
    Palom & Porum (FF4) - Did you see what they did?
    Balthier (FF12) - A solid portrayed leader of men
    Last edited by Locke4God; 04-18-2011 at 03:38 PM.

attempting to bribe the Mayor of Lambeth Who's on your Final Fantasy All-Star Team Xanatos's Avatar

Re: Who's on your Final Fantasy All-Star Team

Since I'm a lazy bastard I decided to copy one of my older posts, I think it fulfills most, if not all of your requirements. Though neither one of these characters seem fitting to be a leader, since I have to chose one I'll go with Basch who has immense experience in that field.

Squall - Beside the fact that his limit breaks deal massive damage the junction system allows me to mes with his stats however I like, which means I can approach every battle in different way. Not to mention the neat abilities he can equip, be it for raising his stats even more or just for supportive purposes.

Terra - For the most part the player itself watches over Terra's growth, which means you can create a character with some neat stats. She can pack quite a punch (physical attack) which isn't really that common for a girl in FF franchise, also her trance ability proved to be more than useful.

Quistis - Same as Squall, at least when it comes to junction system. Though I'm one of the rare ones who think she has better limit break. She's the one who saved me whenever I was in pinch, her Blue magic is quite useful, especially for support purposes.

Zidane - You gotta have a thief in your party, there's always some neat treasures just waiting to be stolen and who's better in doing that than Zidane. Also, he's probably the only thief who can deal some serious damage, without messing with his stats of course, though I must admit I'm not really impressed with his Trance ability.

Lulu - The best black mage I've seen so far, not that it has to be her only class (great white mage for instance), but we'll stick to it. Doublecast ability combined with her celestial weapon does some impressive damage, also we need to keep in mind that every spell costs one mp even.

Yuna - Her summons are simply amazing, Magus Sisters killing Omega Weapon in one hit isn't something you see often. As for the rest, same as Lulu.

This is based solely on gameplay, personality wise it would look somewhat different.

Sig and Avy made by Unknown Entity

Xanatos, you must love FF 8? :-)

I'm going to have to bust you though for breaking the requested format with the very first post. What's up with that? I also have to nix your Basch pick as Lead Character, as he wasn't the lead in XII, although you do have Squall if that's your chosen lead. Basch is a great pick though for an at large. Cool guy.
    Last edited by Locke4God; 03-16-2011 at 11:05 AM.

Blog Entries

My allstar team would be for more of a whimsical adventure than anything, but here's my team:

Bartz- King of adventure in all the FF games, and would be a great leader because of it. Also, Chocobo companion, big plus.

Palom and Porom- Would be a good supporting black mage/white mage duo for Bartz, also young and adventurous.

Balthier- A welcome edition to any team, but his off the cuff thinking and humor have me sold as a great teammate for any kind of unknown adventure Bartz and company decide to go on.

Edgar- All kinds of crazy weapons he can invent, has many strengths, brings a lot of utility to the team, and for some reason I can see him and Balthier being bros.

Onion Knight- Rounding out the team with his keen sense of adventure and endless utility to the team, could literally cover any role for the team.
    †SOLDIER† - "Yep still better than you"
    CPC8: It's hard out here for a pimp.™

hahas, updated July 28th (oldie but goodie!):
    Quote Originally Posted by from the CPC8
    Pete: Meier, don't even lie. I know you were going on a nice little tear before you settled down with the new gf

che: rofl <3 Meier.

Loaf: Meier is the best.

Meier: Hey Pete, I said I started to, it just didn't end the with the same number of women. Then again this one is kind of on the outs with me if she doesn't straighten up and fly right so that means I will be back in it for the thrill of the kill. Got some in the reserves. Even got a rePETEr (<---- like that ay? AYYYYY?) on the back burner.

Block: I do like the rePETEr except it kinda makes it sound like you're going to pork Pete. No homo.

(Updated April 13th 2013)Currently Playing: League of Legends, FTL, Dead Island, Borderlands 2, KotoR 2

nice lineup, especially pulling out Bartz,

but is Onion Knight in the main series? Main series characters only remember, but I was confused looking him up which one you might have meant? Is that from FF3? Unfortunately I've never played it. Tell me more.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Locke4God View Post
    nice lineup, especially pulling out Bartz,

but is Onion Knight in the main series? Main series characters only remember, but I was confused looking him up which one you might have meant? Is that from FF3? Unfortunately I've never played it. Tell me more.
    Yeah he's from FF3. He's got a classchanging system much like Bartz and company from FF5, hence me talking about his usefulness in the utility department. He's also a very young fighter, one of the youngest characters in all the FFs (I think he's like Relm's age? or around there, not sure), so he seems to be of the adventurous type, especially since the opening scene is him and the other Onion Knights falling into a trap at some cave.
    †SOLDIER† - "Yep still better than you"
    CPC8: It's hard out here for a pimp.™

hahas, updated July 28th (oldie but goodie!):
    Quote Originally Posted by from the CPC8
    Pete: Meier, don't even lie. I know you were going on a nice little tear before you settled down with the new gf

che: rofl <3 Meier.

Loaf: Meier is the best.

Meier: Hey Pete, I said I started to, it just didn't end the with the same number of women. Then again this one is kind of on the outs with me if she doesn't straighten up and fly right so that means I will be back in it for the thrill of the kill. Got some in the reserves. Even got a rePETEr (<---- like that ay? AYYYYY?) on the back burner.

Block: I do like the rePETEr except it kinda makes it sound like you're going to pork Pete. No homo.

(Updated April 13th 2013)Currently Playing: League of Legends, FTL, Dead Island, Borderlands 2, KotoR 2

You play as 4 Onions Knights in FF3 (NES)

Also Locke...Vivi is not a human. He is simply a Black Mage, that is his Race.

Mine?

Ramza Razma is just a beast, goes against his families noble name just to do what he thinks is right. and all his jobs.
    Eiko By far the most powerful White Mage in the series in my opinion. Plus her addon bonus's for her summons.
    Lulu Double Cast? 1mp cost? What more do I need to explain.
    Cait Sith My homie, the cat on the moogle. Pretty much he is support/mage.
    Galuf Gotta have a Blue Mage and who else then the old man in that job class. Boats and Hoes my brotha, boats and hoes. Also I can make him other stuff.
    Setzer Setzer gives me an airship to use. It's Setzer, my favorite cast member in VI. He can do anything, from attack big to deal magic dmg to haste and protect to healing the party. Good in all.
    Last edited by loaf; 03-16-2011 at 02:33 PM.
    Signature Updated: Yesterday
    CPC8! - Pimpin' is easy

CPC8! - Chess Club

SPOILER!!:
    lol

Currently Playing: Video Games

Lead Character: Cloud(FFVII) - I only choose him because I needed a main character. Main characters arn't usually in my top 3 picks in a game, usually I'd rather replace them if I have the chance. Actually probably the only lead character I like is Ramza (FFT) He commands his own "army", fights his brothers, labelled a heretic due to a nasty plot and is a nice guy who never gets pulled down by all of it.

Black Mage: Vivi(FFIX) - He's really the only black mage that has a good story. Out of the FFIX group I think i could easily be friends with him. He's a versitile mage being able to cast all elements and imbue a weapon with elements too.

White Mage: Yuna(FFX) - Yuna was a great character in FFX before her personality was slaughtered in FFX-2. She was clearly focused as a white mage with her magic and her ability to summon made her a force to be reckoned with.

Now onto the good part

Setzer
    (FFVI) - As an airship captain he is invaluable. As a fighter using cards, dice darts slots and money made him interesting. He is wonderfully eccentric and quirky. I often think he is greatly overlooked in his game. He just beat out Cid Highwind because of his personality.

Edgar (FFVI) - A very down to earth king. He tries to be a ladies man with less then stellar results but comes out not looking like a fool. He is strong and is an intelligent engineer with the use of several "Tools". He also seems like he can be a good leader when he needs to be (having experience running a castle/country).

Vincent (FFVII) - My mysterious character of the group. The mix of guns and pseudo-vampire abilities is a cool mix making him very agile and skillful. His sad past shows he is a good guy who now moreso hides his emotions with cold resolve rather then intense rage or unjustified optimism.

The "limits" of having a lead character and a black mage was something I would rather do without. Mostly because Leads in FF games hardly act like the best leaders either being depressed/rude (Cloud/Lightning), overly spunky (Tidus/Zidane) or even largely diluted (Terra - WoR/ Vaan). Black mages was also restricting because I hardly use them and/or there's not even a specified black mage (FFVI,FFVII, FFVIII?, FFXII, FFXIII).
    Playstaion ID: Setzer_All-in

- "Phoenix Downs are your friends. But remember Cloud they don't always work. I'm looking at yooou Aeris"

-"Immortal maybe... but not invincible!" -Prince (of Persia)

Blog Entries

Lead Character: Locke Cole, FF6. Seeing as any character could be the "lead" in that game... He is my favorite FF character. He was big pimpin' the whole game, with three love interests! Plus, he was one of four characters who could use the best weapons in the game, the Atma (or Ultima) Weapon. Offering + Genji Glove = Death.
    White Mage: Rosa, FF4. I can't really think of any other White Mages who made a big impact on me. Rosa was one of my favorites when I first played FF4, being the classic love interest, and not just a damsel in distress. Very supportive of her man.
    Black Mage: Vivi, FF9. Yeah, feels a little bit predictable, but no other black mages really had that much impact on me; didn't use them much, really. You can really feel for Vivi throughout the game, though. He's a cute little boy; reminds me of Tails, heh.
    Member 4: Balthier, FFXII. Another big pimpin' character. And this time, he wouldn't have some little dork like Vaan to take care of! Also: "I never miss."
    Member 5: Freya Crescent, FFIX. One of my favorite characters in the series who really didn't get enough screen time in her game to show how awesome she was. Her one attack that gains power from killing dragons does quad 9's every time, man!
    Member 6: Auron, FFX. The badass demands it. Imagine a party including him, Locke, and Balthier... Can't top it, man! Seasoned war veteran with a checkered past. Best character in his game, bar none (except maybe Jecht.) He displaces Cait Sith from my old post.

Locke4God: For a guy who's sn proclaims my favorite thief as a worthy candidate for godhood, you sure didn't show him any love ...oh wait, that's the Lost character you're referring to. STILL. Anyhoo...

Wuv, Yer Mom

Registered User Who's on your Final Fantasy All-Star Team

Lead Character: Cecil (FF IV) - He seems the most well-adjusted of all the main characters (in the FF games I've played). Plus, once he becomes a paladin, he'll automatically guard party members with low health if they're attacked. What a guy.

White Mage: Rosa (FF IV) - She's a sweetheart of a character, and a pretty good white mage too.

Black Mage: Lulu (FF X) - Hard decision to have either her or Vivi in this spot, but I chose Lulu, mainly for her One MP Cost and Double Cast skills. :3

Member 4: Basch Fon Ronsenburg (FF XII) - Probably my favorite character when it comes to the protagonists. He went through a lot, but still managed to remain loyal to his duty, even when entire nations hated him. I could customize him up pretty much however I want, but I'd probably do the same as Loaf and make him my Tank character.

Member 5: Zell Dincht (FF VIII) - It was between him or Selphie. Both are kind of goofy, and Selphie has The End and Full Cure in her limit break arsenal, but I ultimately decided to go with Zell. I like his character a bit more, plus he can dish out the damage by spamming his Punch Rush and Booya moves.

Member 6: Fang (FF XIII) - Crazy high attack stat, and a Dragoon. She's got sass too, and that's why I like her.
    Click at your own risk.:
    Proud Member of:
    Por Rorr Kitty9
    "Mess with us, and the claws come out!"
    Evil BAD Guys
    "Not just evil...not just bad...EVIL BAD!"
    The above userbar was made for me by FATE!!! He is awesome.
    The above banner was made for me by VIVIMASTERMAGE!!! He is awesome as well.

Lead Character: Lightning (XIII), because I'm locked into picking only a lead character here, and out of the games I've played, I find her to be pretty capable. She's an all-rounder that can take charge and take care of the party.

White Mage: Hope (XIII), because the boy's rescued my party's butts enough times with his cures to deserve this spot.

Black Mage: Lulu (X), because she's the one I know and I'm not keen on black magic...

Member 4: Auron (X), because he's Auron and I'd have him go anywhere and everywhere.

Member 5: Tifa (VII), because Tifa can kick major ass and she's one of my favorites.

Member 6: Balthier (XII), because he's nearly as awesome as Auron. He wanted to be the lead, but that darn rule told him no.
    Avatar created by raethes from livejournal.

Let darkness overshadow the light.. Who's on your Final Fantasy All-Star Team Angel of Iniquity's Avatar

Hmm, okay.

Squall from FF8- Hell, as Xanatos already said, his limits break asses for fun and he can take on the roles of many. Meaning he can be a mage for a battle, a support character, a tank, or the beast.

Lulu from FFX- She is sexy more over everything else. But yes, her attacks are awesome. Doublecast, single mp, ultima for the win, also, ultima whirl can do damage.

Vanille from FF13- I'm one of the only people who dislikes FF4, so the other white mages seemed... not right. Plus, she saved my ass sooo many times... Even if I do have to turn down the volume, because she makes explicit noises when struck >.>

Bartz from FF5- Again, I can interchange class at will. He can be a sage, or simply mime squalls Lionheart.

GoGo FF6- Same here with the interchanging. I can again mime Squalls Lionheart.

And finally, Fang from FF13- I wasn't sure who to chose, but I needed more sexah in my post, plus she is strong and can be a pretty good tank.

Battle tactic?

Have squall cast meltdown on enemy, have Bartz cast Haste on Squall, Have GoGo use item, Aura on Squall.
    Squall use Renzokuken, and hopefully a lionheart, Bartz and GoGo follows, doing massive damage.

Your pathetic existence will shut down. I will make your lives end in ruin. Fear me, as you fear death. Not a threat, not a promise, but what must be finished. 7 final arcs...

WARRIOR: MOG (FFVI) - He's an awesome character. Not to
    mention he's got some smooth dance moves - keeps the party
    entertained outside battle as well.

White Mage: Aeris (FFVII) - She seems like a devoted white
    mage. She's an ancient too, which probably gives her a lot more
    hidden power.

BLACK MAGE: FuSoYa (FFIV) - Come on, this guy is just
    imbalanced. He joins your party as a Black mage, white mage,
    with heavy HP/MP and all the spells. IMBA.

NINJA: SHADOW (FFVI) - He was always one of my favourite
    characters with a cool careless attitude. His dog really hurts
    people too.

BARD: EDWARD (FFIV) - He'll keep the party protected and
    hastened, while slowing down the enemy at once. Not to
    mention he can play songs on the road.

Bar Hostess: Tifa (FFVII) - Must I say why I want her in the
    group??? COme on now guys.

Registered User Who's on your Final Fantasy All-Star Team Squall8's Avatar

Leader: Squall
    White Mage: Garnet
    Black Mage: Vivi
    4th member: Terra
    5th member: Laguna
    6th member: Locke

@ Loaf - Too many Mages Bro,, 3 MAX was the rule :-), and Ramza doesn't count either. Main series only, but an interesting choice. And Caith Sith on a FF All-Star Team? very bold of you, but cool. Remind me to have you as the oposing captain next time we're choosing sides for pick up basketball.

@ Moogle - LOLOLOL,,,, Tifa on the road as a bar hostess,,, that's the funniest thing ever. But Hey! You need a bar hostess when you're saving the world right? I love it!

FFT is in the main series. And LuLu is the only Black Mage I have. Setzer is a Gambler, Galuf is a MIME/Freelancer. and Cait Sith is everything. never said anything about not having characters who can do everything.

Also dunno why you have to have a rule of only a certain amount of Mages. The best teams in some FF games consist of everyone in the Party casting Magic.

Eiko Quina Garnet and Vivi for Necron. So easy I don't have to do a heal spell once.
    Signature Updated: Yesterday
    CPC8! - Pimpin' is easy

CPC8! - Chess Club

SPOILER!!:
    lol

Currently Playing: Video Games

You know maybe you're right about the Mages,, don't remember what I was looking at now,,, muh bad

But Tactics doesn't count for this. A numbered game in the main series,,, FFI, FFII, FFIII, FFIV, etc etc.

I'll find you, no matter what. Who's on your Final Fantasy All-Star Team FeyLenne13's Avatar
    Blog Entries

My All Star Team:

Lead: Tifa Lockhart (FF7) - she's a shy leader but needs her time to shine and she's one of my favorites.

White Mage: Yuna (FFX) - between her white magic (which includeds Holy) and her summoning skills as well as her upbeat attitude and strong will makes her my ideal white mage

Black Mage: Vivi (FF9) - he is so much stronger than he knows and gets me out of more scraps than Lulu ever did!

Member 4: Cloud Strife (FF7)- when it comes to All Stars, I definitly need one of two sword wielding badasses and Cloud is hands down one of them. His ultimate attack Omnislash and motorcycle skills make him a welcome member.

Member 5: Squall Leonhart (FF8) -number two of the sword wielding badasses, his Lionheart attack and general no nonsense attitude make him a welcome member. Granted there might be some tension between him and equally stubborn/loner Cloud, but that's what Tifa and my next member are for.

Member 6: Rinoa Hartilly (FF8) - she will help keep Squall in line as well as play friend to everyone else in the group. In addition, I rely heavily on her Invincible Moon and Wishing Star attack when I'm really in a pinch.

Trust Me.

Lead Character: Cecil Harvey (FFIV) - Pretty much a true leader all the way. He even became king, if I'm not mistaken.

White Mage: Rosa Farrell (FFIV) - Well, I guess it would fill in the whole romantic story with Cecil. I'm not really sure who I would pick for a white mage really, but Rosa seems good enough.

Black Mage: Terra Branford (FFVI) - With that "Trance" skill she has, any black magic completely obliterates everything! I originally didn't care for her powers when I first played the game, but near the end I decided to use her, and she never left my party since.

Member 4: Cloud Strife (FFVII) - With that Buster Sword, he could probably just swing it and knock down the whole first row of enemies. I mainly use him as my main attacker in his game.

Member 5: Yuna (FFX) - The basic summoner, really. She could also be my secondary black/white mage.

Member 6: Edgar Figaro (FFVI) - Tools will really come in handy, especially since I don't need to use MP to use them. Plus some romantic sidestories to throw in the mix
    Fantasies completed:
    I, II, III, IV, V, VI, VII, VIII, IX, X, XII

The Lone Dagger Who's on your Final Fantasy All-Star Team Xithor's Avatar

I might throw some people with my picks but here we go.

Lead Character: Zack Fair (FF VII CC): Loved everything about Zack and he was both a leader by example and by selflessly giving himself to help his comrades which came through all through Crisis Core. Great leader.

White Mage: Yuna (FF X): One of my favorite white mages as far as character make up and her personality. Plus she can bring some summons into the mix which is always a plus.

Black Mage: Vivi (FF IX): He is one of the most memorable mages in a game that was an homage to roots of Final Fantasy. Great journey from the start to finish of that game and can hold his own with the best of mages.

Member 4: Zidane (FF IX): There is always room for a thief class on my roster and Zidane is the best at it in my opinion. He dishes out great damage even for being a thief and he was an intended Angel of Death, come on.

Member 5: Auron (FF X): He carries a big stick and knows what to do with it. The powerhouse that I would like to have on my team and his personality and all round presence can't be replaced.

Member 6: Fang (FF XIII): Might be a sleeper pick but I think she can contend for one of the top Dragoon's in the Final Fantasy series along with Kain Highwind and Freya Crescent. She deals massive damage and has an attitude on her, always good right?

Wanna Know More:
    Like Kingdom Hearts? Come join the Black Dawn RP!

My latest videos:
    DBZ AMV - Breathe Into Me
    Final Fantasy XIII - My Hands
    Kingdom Hearts - Stand My Ground
    Naruto - Way Away
    Other Videos on my YouTube Channel: Xithor22's Channel

TFF's Resident Messenger Who's on your Final Fantasy All-Star Team Michael Swayne's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Lead Character: Firion (Final Fantasy II)- Capable of learning any spell and wielding any weapon is a major plus. His journey to find Leon and save the World is one that most people don't even talk about. His story was the first to feature actual named characters.

White Mage: Eiko (Final Fantasy IX)- Her white magic skills may not be as strong as Garnet's, but she is full of vim and vigor, and has determination that you wouldn't believe. Her ability to summon at such a young age is an incredible feat as well.

Black Mage: Lulu (Final Fantasy X)- I don't know how willing she would be for this role (since she became a mother in FFX-2), Lulu is the best Black Mage I have seen. I would have chosen Vivi, but his Water element is not as strong as Lulu's (Vivi- Water/ Lulu- Water, Watera, Waterga). Lulu can also cast Ultima (as can Firion), which will really level the playing field. Also, her experience in battle is a key to winning against any enemy. Downside: The woman still plays with dolls.

Member 4: Quina Quen (Final Fantasy IX)- I enjoy her/his ability of Blue Magic. Also, Quina is one of the strongest physical attackers among magic casters. Although Quina can't speak on a level that most people can, what Quina does say is very deep and thought out.

Member 5: Zell Dincht (Final Fantasy VIII)- It is one thing to use a gigantic sword and cut your enemies to ribbons, it is a totally different thing to beat your enemies in a bloody pulp. To be able wield such power in your fists is a truly scary thing, but Zell seems to take it in stride with a smile on his face. Also, being a GF summoner and caster of magic can help when punch your foe in the face just doesn't cut it.

Member 6: Fran (Final Fantasy XII)- Fran is very skilled in the all aspects of fighting (physical/magickal/summon). Not really much else to say, except that she is an all-round good fighter.

For the record, I wanted to list my B-Team, if there is such a thing and for my A-Team you can look at the very first post of this thread, but there are so many good characters, I thought it worth the while to consider a 2nd squad. Who knows, they may even kick my first squads butt!

Lead: CLOUD FF7 - I actually feel bad having left this guy out of any of the at large spots. He's almost too cliche', but the guy had an excellent backstory, he was troubled, he overcame it, he's obviously uber powerful beyond reasoning, and come on, he is a great lead in what still regularly is considered the best game of the series, by a majority of fans out there, sooooo,,, he's a badass.
    White Mage: YUNA FF10 - This outstanding character really might should be all-time first team. She's amazing, and she knows her own fate, but still goes through with the game's events. It was actually a tough decision for her to decide to live. Whaaaaa? There's an impression that she's weak, but truthfully, she just bears a heavy burden.
    Black Mage: Rydia FF4- Without spoiling too much about her, she went through a ton of changes, and I was very suprised at her growth. I almost wanted to pick Lulu here, but Rydia's innocense edged out the darker qualities of black mages like her and Fran.
    Member 4: Red XIII FF7
    Member 5: Edgar FF6- I chose his brother to be on my first team, and it was a close call. I really think those 2, outside of Terra were the most important characters of that game, full of tradegy, responsibility, pride, honor, and awesomely fun fighting skillzzzzz!
    Member 6: Balthier FF12 - You know this was tough, because there are another dozen great characters. Squall, Freya, Garnett, Barett, Tifa, Rosa, Ashe, Celes, & Bartz at least, but I do love Balthier. He was strong and full of personality, regret, atonement, and dedication to the cause. Definately my favorite and a lot of fan's favorite from 12, and so he at least deserves to make the 2nd team.

If I had to make a 3rd team, without expanding on the reasons, I'd say Squall (Lead), Garnett (W Mage), Lulu (B Mage), Barett, Freya, & Celes.
    Last edited by Locke4God; 04-15-2011 at 10:03 AM.

Lead Character: Cecil - FFIV "To conquer the darkness that filled his heart and emerge as a warrior of light (paladin), Cecil has shown just how capable and strong a leader he really is."

White Mage: Garnet - FFIX "So young, yet experienced so much as-well as being very capable summoner and White Mage."

Black Mage: Lulu - FFX "She has all that is needed for a successful BM. Wisdom, intelligence and amazing black magic."

Member 4: Red Wizard - FFI "Although there is no specific character for this member, the Red Wizard is a great member for any team, lacking the magic prowess of the black and white mages and the brute strength of the warrior, the Red Wizard is the perfect all-round team player, IMO."

Member 5: Locke - FFVI "Locke proved his skills for being able to roam undetected, he's a master of disguise and of course he's a skilled thief by trade."

Member 6: Auron - FFX "His battle experience makes him the toughest member on my team. He is the 'tank' of my party!"

Haha that was fun! Hope you like my choices