Thread: Random Question #7

I'm the one and only ace here! Random Question #7 Tidus1872's Avatar

Random Question #7

I don't think many of you understood my last question. When I said that the friends were in the trees, I didn't mean literally in a tree, I meant in like a forest. Sorry for the misunderstanding and also for that crappy question. Like I said it's hard to come up with these. I've seen that some of you have added some questions of your own. I'm fine with that since I haven't been on much. The question is:

If you could make your own Final Fantasy, what would you call it and what would it be about?

A Plain Old Derp Random Question #7 Padraic's Avatar
    The First Fantasy... It takes place after the first one where verybody just partys

I am going to go the easy route with this and call it Final Fantasy XV. I have actually wrote a little of this in my little note pad (offline). Basically it would be a real revival of the crystals (something which IX FAILED at epically). With the additions of a few new crystals this one would be about a hero who brings world peace only to watch it fall to peices as he is excomunicated and his kingdom, which he is still faithful too, crumbles to the ground.

A new order of power is established by the sole heir to the thrown (who actually killed all of his siblings) and creates a super power conglomerate nation (mightier then Wal-mart) to rule the world in fear and chaos.

There is alot more but I am way to tired and drunk to actually go into full topic on my story. Maybe oneday I will take the time to write all of it out into a semi half assed fan fiction or something like that.
    Soldier: "We suck but we're better then you"

We will fight, we will be strong
    Together we're marching on
    United, we move as one
    Our finest hour has just begun
    Philmore - Our Finest Hour

Crao Porr Cock8! Need I say more!?
    My awards:

Gingersnap Random Question #7 OceanEyes28's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    This one is really more suited for the General Final Fantasy section.

So moved!
    Curious?

Read more.

TFF Awards:

Nicest Female 2006. Best Couple 2006. Nicest Female 2005. Best Couple 2005. Tie for Nicest Female 2004. Best Couple 2004. Flamer of the Week 2005.

"I hope I never ridicule what is wise or good. Follies and nonsense, whims and inconsistencies do divert me, I own, and I laugh at them whenever I can."

. SOLDIER ('04) . cHoSeN ('04) . Por Rorr Kitty9 ('09).
    HEY DO YOU LIKE MUSIC? Because I make music.
    LISTEN HERE!

Soup Kitchen Jerk. Random Question #7 Polk's Avatar
    It would be called "The Real Fantasy" and it would be a non-interactive picture of me naked on the screen for 20 hours.

Can you say best selling FF game ever?
    Let's go into the "archives" in "Washington D.C." and find out how people "masturbated" in the "roaring 20's."

Crao Porr Cock8. Bitch.

Blog Entries
    I would call it "The Final Fantasy", where you play as a person who plays as a character on a forum where you post in order to get your level and your reputation up. You choose different classes, make friends, and team up together to fight off various monsters, like trolls, camwhores, noobs and the like, ultimately trying to discover a far more sinister evil from the internets...

It would be like the ultimate cross of a dothack and Forumwarz game. zomg must start developing now!
    †SOLDIER† - "Yep still better than you"
    CPC8: It's hard out here for a pimp.™

hahas, updated July 28th (oldie but goodie!):
    Quote Originally Posted by from the CPC8
    Pete: Meier, don't even lie. I know you were going on a nice little tear before you settled down with the new gf

che: rofl <3 Meier.

Loaf: Meier is the best.

Meier: Hey Pete, I said I started to, it just didn't end the with the same number of women. Then again this one is kind of on the outs with me if she doesn't straighten up and fly right so that means I will be back in it for the thrill of the kill. Got some in the reserves. Even got a rePETEr (<---- like that ay? AYYYYY?) on the back burner.

Block: I do like the rePETEr except it kinda makes it sound like you're going to pork Pete. No homo.

(Updated April 13th 2013)Currently Playing: League of Legends, FTL, Dead Island, Borderlands 2, KotoR 2

Bananarama Random Question #7 Pete's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    It would be called "reality." As soon as you put the game into the console, it would just short out all other gaming systems in the house and tell you to go outside and play.
    SOLDIER
    cHoSeN
    Crao Porr Cock8- Rebels, Rogues and Sworn Brothers

Death Before Dishonor Random Question #7 Josh_R's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    It would be called Final Fantasy Evolution i was gonna go with The final Fantasy but Rocky beat me too it so....It would be a game comprised of all the characters from every even though the games are not at all connected and in the game they would all team up to fight the world's greatest evil...

Sitting here waiting for Rocky, and Che to notice me!!

I have tons of ideas for rpgs, but not a single one is compatible with the FF series.

Registered User Random Question #7
    Since I have no originality, I would probably just do what's been done in the past.

-Bring together a group of adventurers with different backstories, yet somehow make them relate to one another who quest after some powerful source (like magic rocks). Bring in villain to oppose adventurers, who has possible plans of world domination and wants magic rocks for himself/herself to help aid plan. Have some sort of angst filled moments, then have some characters make deep revelations about themselves. Have a big battle between the heroes and the villain. The villain, who probably would be the coolest character in the game, somehow loses to the protagonists by way of deus ex machina or some shit like that. The world is saved. Huzzah.

I would call it Final Fantasy: Redux
    Click at your own risk.:
    Proud Member of:
    Por Rorr Kitty9
    "Mess with us, and the claws come out!"
    Evil BAD Guys
    "Not just evil...not just bad...EVIL BAD!"
    The above userbar was made for me by FATE!!! He is awesome.
    The above banner was made for me by VIVIMASTERMAGE!!! He is awesome as well.

I would call mine Final The Fantasy

and, depending on the characters you choose, and how you play the game, there are infinite endings. That way, the game would never get old, and you could restart with different characters every time if you wanted to.

I'll think of more ideas for it later maybe. But that's the idea.
    Last edited by GypsyElder; 10-09-2009 at 01:05 PM.

Ta DA!!!:

Alright, who censored my rocketship?

From The Clint Eastwood
    I'm thinking about creating a hybrid. A dolphin-monkey. Half dolphin, half monkey. Do you think it's possible?
    I was thinking that since I'm artificially creating it, I'll create it with rocket fuel instead of blood, and thus it will be able to fly, using the dolphin's dorsal fins as wings. And from the air, it will look down upon us all and protect us against sharks, and search for bananas.
    Block says:" this one time i got SUPER blazed and was riding with my friend to mcd's and i ran my fingers through my jew fro saying "I just feel like dancing"
    by Alpha: "Hate breeds hate. Love breeds love. F*ck real politik."
    Originally Posted by Michael Swayne
    I find Gypsy to be a very interesting person. In fact, when my hair grows out some more, Gypsy has already laid claim to it when I cut it again.

Quote Originally Posted by Dodie16 View Post
    Since I have no originality, I would probably just do what's been done in the past.

-Bring together a group of adventurers with different backstories, yet somehow make them relate to one another who quest after some powerful source (like magic rocks). Bring in villain to oppose adventurers, who has possible plans of world domination and wants magic rocks for himself/herself to help aid plan. Have some sort of angst filled moments, then have some characters make deep revelations about themselves. Have a big battle between the heroes and the villain. The villain, who probably would be the coolest character in the game, somehow loses to the protagonists by way of deus ex machina or some shit like that. The world is saved. Huzzah.

I would call it Final Fantasy: Redux
    lol

Re: Random Question #7

Final Fantasy:Two Worlds

Basicly you would make the character look like you and you would join Final Fantasy characters in saving the final fantasy world and yours from evil villains

sorry if my idea seems a bit plain....my ideas are sometimes best if they stayed in my head

Final Fantasy: Dragon Quest

meh a cross over would be nice

or maybe I'd just make something more in the same make as IV or VI

THEFinal Fantasy

The series ends, and it's the shittiest title ever.
    Signature Updated: Yesterday
    CPC8! - Pimpin' is easy

CPC8! - Chess Club

SPOILER!!:
    lol

Currently Playing: Video Games

Consistently Average Random Question #7 Kurt Zisa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Eh i had this really cool idea (in my head) then realised its all been done before