Thread: Inward Chaos (Dissidia)

i have ears :) Inward Chaos (Dissidia) Full Life's Avatar

Inward Chaos (Dissidia)

Can someone give me advise to kill chaos i am using a lvl 100 zidane but he keeps killing me with eternal punishment because he wont get out of it and i cant hit him when he does it
    got any advice

I would suggest using abilities like sneak attack and counter attack. I heard Chaos was suppose to be real difficult but the battle was a joke when I played through it with Squall.

All three rounds were less than a minute. I found those two abilities ridiculously helpful.
    EBG

Tsuna Feesh Inward Chaos (Dissidia) Fate's Avatar
    Well, before the battle, you can any skills that you have to reduce his starting HP.

In battle, he almost always starts off by hitting you with a fiery shockwave. Block this and then rush up and attack him. It would also help if you have Shiva or Phoenix for one of the later matches, so that you can't get broken or he can't get his Bravery points past 0.

Divine Punishment is probably his hardest move to dodge. When he uses this, wait until the orbs start to unite and then dodge. It will happen another time. Dodge it again. Finally, once the two clashing swords form, jump out of the way in the air so that he can't deal damage to you. Also, I found that Soul of Oblivion is near impossible to dodge. If you see this appear on the screen, immediately dash towards him and attack him. The attack has such a long charging time that it practically gives you a free attack at him.

Alternatively, you can always Break him and then attack him. Zidane is probably the best character at aerial combat, so just jump in the air and dodge his attacks. Then come in with a Bravery attack that has the chase command enabled. Chaos is rather stupid while in chase, as he won't dodge Bravery attacks that much, so just keep at it until you break him. Then attack him with an HP attack. At least, Chaos was stupid in my game: he wouldn't even dodge nine out of ten Bravery attacks.

Anyway, I hope I helped. Good luck!
    Last edited by Fate; 09-13-2009 at 06:35 PM.

Curiosity Conquers, So Click:

*Yesha*; -Balthier-; Alther Feyz Lucifer Primus; Azuteor; Black Waltz; Clint Eastwood; Dark Angel; Dodie16; ethan; Flaming Ragnarok; Insufficient Mage; Kilala; LIGHTNING_71013; Lunasa; Mallick; Meigumi; Messiah; Padraic; PurpleDiamond; RamesesII; Shiru; Silver; Unknown Entity; ViviMasterMage; winterborn86

If you'd like a place in my family, be sure to ask me~! ^ ~

thanks for the help but i need a lttle more advice because i am finding round 3 way to hard

The Whitemage, Curaga's only 300gil Inward Chaos (Dissidia) TehRealDinnin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by highskill64 View Post
    thanks for the help but i need a lttle more advice because i am finding round 3 way to hard
    Fayt gave some excellent feedback on your question but since you need a bit more help I can suggest the following. Zidane is a pretty fast character and for his lifes he has three. So on the first life I would dodge his first attack off the bat, than rush at him and brave break him into the ground, usually when you do this it allows you to hit him with an HP attack very fast and you can almost always land it. That is true to Squall atleast, my suggestion for the move you use is the Free Energy when you go down at him from the brave attack.

If you are setup right you can easily kill him in that one move.

Second round, and this is important, Dodge his first attack and brave break or attempt to again, if he throws you another attack, block it or dodge, (My Suggestion is dodge cause some moves can brake your guard and your going to get hit either way at that point.)

SAVE YOUR LIMIT! SAVE IT! My reason for this is if you get to the third round, the second you know your going to get hit by his Soul of Oblivion or Divine Punishment. While Divine Punishment is easy to dodge if you get the timing down, it is still a difficult move to get out of. Pop your limit or for Zidane, Trance mode at that moment and go balls out on getting that HP attack. Once again if you are setup right on the 3rd round for this, you can kill him with that Trance/Limit Move.

If you still need advise on anything, summons, abilities to put on, equips, or even accessories just ask again I'll come back and check if we have answered it all.

thanks all i killed him and i have done inward chaose thanks for all the help

Death Before Dishonor Inward Chaos (Dissidia) Josh_R's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I have yet to play dissidia is it a good game!!!

Sitting here waiting for Rocky, and Che to notice me!!