Thread: New idea on Mage color

Do the elements trust you? New idea on Mage color bahamuts heir's Avatar

New idea on Mage color

Ok so I doubt I'm the only one that wants a new color Mage class, so go ahead and post your idea
    crimson Mage for me it's a mix between devout(ffta2) and a dragoon
    he uses 1-3rd levels of fire,blizzard,thunder,cure,(plus haste, esuna, raise, regen, and slow) and finally a unique version of aero. First his magic only can hit one target, and he combines his offensive skills with a jump attack, while his defensive spells are coupled with a guard effect so that his target won't die before he casts his spell. His aero is a magic that grants high evasion and flight,which he has on himself at all times. His weakness is that he can only get his powers from certain side quests and these are hard side quests. His equipable armor is crimson armor which is also obtained via hard sidequests but it is really good. I guess it's like the path of an onion knight, only it's backwards since his stats rock!
    You just don't get it at all! There isn't a thing I don't cherish

cuz I'm bored
    lamest death threat: (final fantasy1)"I, Garland, shall knock you all down!"
    my ff family: pm me if you want to join I might think about it
    me
    my imaginative older brother ethan
    My awesome, Final Fantasy IX loving twin, ViviMasterMage
    Short, Innocent-looking, English-obsessed Brother, Fate.
    Fluffy, Vanilla-colored Moogle, Meigumi/Bob
    my hyper and random sister, Firefly
    my Sephiroth obsessed and Okami playing cousin, Dodie16
    Soul-devouring, knuckleburning younger brother, Alther
    -98% of all teens have tried smoking pot and drinking. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy this and put it in your signature

Tsuna Feesh New idea on Mage color Fate's Avatar

Re: New idea on Mage color

You mix all the mages together, and all their colors, and you get...Boom, Rainbow Mage. X3 Hahaha, I'd love to see the outfit on one. xD Must be extremely colorful. But yep, if you're going to have a mage, why not have one that knows every spell? It saves you character space. Though, the name Rainbow Mage sounds pretty funny. XD How about Spectral Mage?

.:EDIT:. Or if you really wanna have a distinctive name, call it a Polychromatic Mage. >.>
    Last edited by Fate; 03-14-2010 at 12:41 PM.

Curiosity Conquers, So Click:

*Yesha*; -Balthier-; Alther Feyz Lucifer Primus; Azuteor; Black Waltz; Clint Eastwood; Dark Angel; Dodie16; ethan; Flaming Ragnarok; Insufficient Mage; Kilala; LIGHTNING_71013; Lunasa; Mallick; Meigumi; Messiah; Padraic; PurpleDiamond; RamesesII; Shiru; Silver; Unknown Entity; ViviMasterMage; winterborn86

If you'd like a place in my family, be sure to ask me~! ^ ~

Quote Originally Posted by Fate View Post
    You mix all the mages together, and all their colors, and you get...Boom, Rainbow Mage. X3 Hahaha, I'd love to see the outfit on one. xD Must be extremely colorful. But yep, if you're going to have a mage, why not have one that knows every spell? It saves you character space. Though, the name Rainbow Mage sounds pretty funny. XD How about Spectral Mage?

.:EDIT:. Or if you really wanna have a distinctive name, call it a Polychromatic Mage. >.>
    Don't you think it would be overpowered, and endless scrolling! Scary thought.

cuz I'm bored
    me
    -98% of all teens have tried smoking pot and drinking. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy this and put it in your signature

Tsuna Feesh New idea on Mage color Fate's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by genome's blade View Post
    Don't you think it would be overpowered
    It's basically the same thing as having both warriors and mages in your party and distributing all forms of magic (or the majority of them) amongst the party members. But it just gives the other three characters (or two) more open abilities, and it's just more convenient. Plus, not like magic is anything brutally overkill, anyway. =S

Quote Originally Posted by genome's blade View Post
    and endless scrolling!
    One word: Organization. Who says you can't have two separate windows? The first can just be the list of the different types of magic, and upon pressing the selected type, you can have the list of the spells themselves. ^_~

Curiosity Conquers, So Click:

*Yesha*; -Balthier-; Alther Feyz Lucifer Primus; Azuteor; Black Waltz; Clint Eastwood; Dark Angel; Dodie16; ethan; Flaming Ragnarok; Insufficient Mage; Kilala; LIGHTNING_71013; Lunasa; Mallick; Meigumi; Messiah; Padraic; PurpleDiamond; RamesesII; Shiru; Silver; Unknown Entity; ViviMasterMage; winterborn86

If you'd like a place in my family, be sure to ask me~! ^ ~

DAYUM I LEAVE FOR 3 YEARS AND THIS PLACE DIES New idea on Mage color Ethan Blitzball King's Avatar

Wow I want a Pink and Purple mage both colors together that would be awesome
    My Blitzball Kingdom:
    My Final Fantasy Family Ralz the First Brother I had he is stuck marrying Yuna xTidus The second Brother I had he really Adores Blitzball genomes blade My youngest Brother he Really enjoys his Older Brothers' company And my Mystic Brother Vivimastermage of Chaostroph may you never play cards with him. And my Awesome Brother Fate who is just great to be around all the time I would be lost if it weren't for him and My awesome Older Brother Meier Link the Party animal And my Soul-devouring, Soon-to-be-game making brother, Alther Primus Also introduing The Graceful Lord of Chaosthroph who adores big Swords and Über Spells." Elyon My Awesome Learning Sister Himi And my Auron Loving Sister Dodie16 I introduce you to My younger sister Ann another fan of FF 10 My Fluffy, Vanilla-colored Moogle, Meigumi And my younger Sister Terra Branford the pie loving Fullmetal alchemist FF6 Obsessed If you want in and you are a fan of Blitzball send me a VM and you are welcome to come
    My Duck Legion Members:
    Ethan Can U Say Freak Silver

Quote Originally Posted by Ethan Blitzball King View Post
    Wow I want a Pink and Purple mage both colors together that would be awesome
    But what would it do?

cuz I'm bored
    me

parkour messenger extrodinaire New idea on Mage color Mokkan Brushtail's Avatar

Pink mage should have a bunch of gimmicky status and status ailment spells. ones that would give benefits to party members, like a target other version of focus, haste etc.with attack up def up etc. and purple the opposite.
    The Final Boss Theorem:
    The size of the ultimate form of the final boss is inversely proportional to it's chances of actually beating your party. If you agree with this, please copy and paste this valuable piece of info on your sig. AND, if you're evil and villainous...never settle for a big form when a smaller form is more kickass...

From the darkest Shadows, I strike for truth!

My TFF family so far:
    my maniacal cousin, Morik the Rogue

Registered User New idea on Mage color

I think that Purple would be some sort of combination of the Blue Mage and Red Mage. Get it? Because blue and red make purple!

If that were to happen, I think that it wouldn't be so unlike Fate's idea of the Rainbow Mage. A "Purple Mage" could learn both types of black and white magic, and also learn enemy skills. The only drawback would be that the Purple Mage couldn't learn the overly powerful stuff, and who really uses enemy skills anyway? I don't, which is why I don't personally use blue mages that often if they're available.
    Click at your own risk.:
    Proud Member of:
    Por Rorr Kitty9
    "Mess with us, and the claws come out!"
    Evil BAD Guys
    "Not just evil...not just bad...EVIL BAD!"
    The above userbar was made for me by FATE!!! He is awesome.
    The above banner was made for me by VIVIMASTERMAGE!!! He is awesome as well.