Thread: My friend had a point. Read this.

Let's make it rain. My friend had a point. Read this. Jonathanx221's Avatar

My friend had a point. Read this.

Back in the day, we didn't have achievements or trophies, so the only way people knew that you beat a game was well.... to have them come over and see! So I came up with this idea, Well, it may have been done before but I decided if you completed an old Final Fantasy, or maybe came close or just wanna show off what you got, POST A PICTURE! I took pictures with my cell phone tonight, I got pictures of my collections and in game progress. I thought I would share, so this is my current Final Fantasy 4 party, I'm at the last boss, don't know if I should beat him or not yet, check it out!

And here's my Final Fantasy collection so far, I wanna see yours!

Basically I put this in General Final Fantasy because I only really wanna see peoples progress and badass accomplishments in any Final Fantasy game.

Sound fun?

Only plays for sport Unknown Entity's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Re: My friend had a point. Read this.

You make a good point. I'll have a rummage through my old saved data later (it'll take a while lol...).

But here is my collection. For some reason, FFVIII is missing... I looked for it, and couldn't find it. Also, it's best you don't ask why I have three formats of Advent Children. -_-

"I used to be active here like you, then I took an arrow in the knee."
    >>>------------->

Suddenly... clutter.:

Me and the lovely Joey is two cheeky chimpmonks, we is. Because TFF cousins can still... do stuff. ; )

Quotes to have a giggle at.:

Quote Originally Posted by Bleachfangirl
    I'm none too scary really. Just somewhat violent...
    Quote Originally Posted by MSN Convo
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    ^^;
    brb
    Bleachie says:
    Kay
    ...*runs around with a stick*
    I AM SPARTACUS!!!
    Hm, no one's here...
    TIME TO PARTY!
    Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    back
    Bleachie says:
    DARN IT
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe
    Now that we've apparently discussed wanting to see each other sleep with a game character... how goes?

All my banners are now done by me! Soon, I will be great! Muwahahahaha... ha... eck! *coughs* ...ha!
    Biggest fan of Peanut Butter created by The Xeim and Halie Peanut Butter Corporation ^^

Warning free for over eight years. Feels good.

Registered User My friend had a point. Read this.

I'll rummage through some of my accomplishments later too, because I don't know which game file would be considered a worthwhile achievement. I did snap a picture of my game collection though.

Here it is!

Shown in the picture are three versions of the movie Advent Children, FF VII (Greatest Hits), FF VIII, FF IX (Greatest Hits), FF XIII, FF III, FF IV, FF XII: Revenant Wings, Dissidia: Final Fantasy, FF XII, FF X, FF VII: Dirge of Cerberus, and Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII.

Oh, and I chucked in a CD compilation of FF VII, VIII, and IX. I would have added in my soundtrack to IX, but one of my cousins is borrowing that right now.

Click at your own risk.:
    Proud Member of:
    Por Rorr Kitty9
    "Mess with us, and the claws come out!"
    Evil BAD Guys
    "Not just evil...not just bad...EVIL BAD!"
    The above userbar was made for me by FATE!!! He is awesome.
    The above banner was made for me by VIVIMASTERMAGE!!! He is awesome as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown Entity View Post
    You make a good point. I'll have a rummage through my old saved data later (it'll take a while lol...).

But here is my collection. For some reason, FFVIII is missing... I looked for it, and couldn't find it. Also, it's best you don't ask why I have three formats of Advent Children. -_-
    Wow different cover arts, where do you live? Nice collection!

Quote Originally Posted by Dodie16 View Post
    I'll rummage through some of my accomplishments later too, because I don't know which game file would be considered a worthwhile achievement. I did snap a picture of my game collection though.

Here it is!

Shown in the picture are three versions of the movie Advent Children, FF VII (Greatest Hits), FF VIII, FF IX (Greatest Hits), FF XIII, FF III, FF IV, FF XII: Revenant Wings, Dissidia: Final Fantasy, FF XII, FF X, FF VII: Dirge of Cerberus, and Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII.

Oh, and I chucked in a CD compilation of FF VII, VIII, and IX. I would have added in my soundtrack to IX, but one of my cousins is borrowing that right now.

Very nice, so the one all the way to the left is the soundtrack? I have to buy a case for my Final Fantasy 3 on Ebay. =[

Registered User My friend had a point. Read this. Ashelia's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathanx221 View Post
    Wow different cover arts, where do you live?
    Probably Europe, since I have the same ones. Always liked the US ones more though.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashelia View Post
    Probably Europe, since I have the same ones. Always liked the US ones more though.
    Well, I like those better, wanna trade? Ahaha, just kidding.

Certified tech, come at me! My friend had a point. Read this. SuperSabin's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Heres my collection of FF games. Unfortunately it is not a very big collection but it will have to do . Sorry if the image came out a bit blurry but you should be able to make out all the covers.
    Attached Images Attached Images My friend had a point. Read this.-photo-0126-jpg 
    Currently Playing:

...means nothing to no way Furore's Avatar

I'd be looking for ages if I tried to gather my game collection for photos as apart from my PS2/PS3/360 games, my games tend to be all over the place...

I will say one thing though. I think I prefer showing people your achievements in game be it by picture or on the TV itself over these new achievements/trophies. I've always seen the new system as being rather intrusive on my gaming and as far as I know, there's no easy way of removing those stupid ingame alerts on either console. Yeah, they might only come up once for every achievement, but they're still annoying and in the cases of some games where you unlock several achievements at the one time they can be even more annoying as they have to show every notification one after the other...
    victoria aut mors

Quote Originally Posted by Silver View Post
    I'd be looking for ages if I tried to gather my game collection for photos as apart from my PS2/PS3/360 games, my games tend to be all over the place...

I will say one thing though. I think I prefer showing people your achievements in game be it by picture or on the TV itself over these new achievements/trophies. I've always seen the new system as being rather intrusive on my gaming and as far as I know, there's no easy way of removing those stupid ingame alerts on either console. Yeah, they might only come up once for every achievement, but they're still annoying and in the cases of some games where you unlock several achievements at the one time they can be even more annoying as they have to show every notification one after the other...
    Yeah they are annoying and I hate them, I prefer pictures too, but it takes forever to take one with your phone, send it to your e-mail, then show everyone on here. =] Ahahaha. Find your games, show em off! =]

Quote Originally Posted by Sabin Rene Figaro View Post
    Heres my collection of FF games. Unfortunately it is not a very big collection but it will have to do . Sorry if the image came out a bit blurry but you should be able to make out all the covers.
    Is Crystal Bearers fun? I think that's what it is over on the top right correct? I've never played it.

Registered User My friend had a point. Read this. winterborn86's Avatar

@ Jonathanx221 the pics from entity are UK style.
    What do the American cover art look like?? I always thought th euk version were quite plain even tho some do have a pretty symbol.
    I will have to have a look for mine, although I dont have many.

My TFF Family

My FFVII addicted nephew: Secret weapon
    My Bullet lovin half wolf cousin: Raider
    My complete FFVII nut sister: Unkown entity
    My Freya obsessed, grammar nazi brother: Doc rocco

Quote Originally Posted by winterborn86 View Post
    @ Jonathanx221 the pics from entity are UK style.
    What do the American cover art look like?? I always thought th euk version were quite plain even tho some do have a pretty symbol.
    I will have to have a look for mine, although I dont have many.
    I posted a picture up there. =] Take a look. They're pretty sweet I guess. Japanese cover arts I thought were always the best.

Registered User My friend had a point. Read this. xXx Rikku xXx's Avatar

well this is my collection :3 (including my statues... i couldnt fit my posters in bwuahahahahahaha )

apart from 2 games which are on my ds passcard thingy which are final fantasy 3 and that chocobo fable thingy ahahaha

*SORRY IT'S SO BIG >.<*
    Last edited by xXx Rikku xXx; 10-22-2010 at 02:30 PM.

It's not an impressive collection, really, but I have played every single player numbered final fantasy except XIII. I never owned a PlayStation or Nintendo or Super Nintendo, so I never got to play the originals (unless PSP VII, VIII, and IX count), except for III, which I played with an NES emulator with an English patch.
    Attached Images Attached Images My friend had a point. Read this.-untitled-1-jpg 
    Fantasies completed:
    I, II, III, IV, V, VI, VII, VIII, IX, X, XII

艶かしき安息、躊躇いに微笑み My friend had a point. Read this. ZantetsukeN's Avatar

Awesome, time to show off

Here is my collection:
    http://img246.imageshack.us/img246/7...ctionps123.jpg
    http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/6...ondspspdvd.jpg *I bought FF: 4 Heroes of Light today, so imagine it is in this picture
    http://img181.imageshack.us/img181/2...lackmagesc.jpg
    http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/836...onfigures1.jpg
    http://img594.imageshack.us/img594/4...onfigures2.jpg

Might not be as impressive as some, but I hope you enjoy looking at it .
    Last edited by ZantetsukeN; 10-26-2010 at 07:50 AM.

My life stinks! What's your excuse? My friend had a point. Read this. jerseyteufel's Avatar

Don't know about anyone else but these are the games I have. I also have the strategy guides for most of these games as well. Any questions or comments, feel free to post.

camera pics 001.jpg

camera pics 002.jpg

camera pics 003.jpg

camera pics 004.jpg

Let darkness overshadow the light.. My friend had a point. Read this. Angel of Iniquity's Avatar

I'm the only one that doesn't own a solid FF game...o.o
    I have Isos and emulators but...o.o

FF1,2,4,5,6,7,8,9.
    All I have...

Oh and I beat omega solo with squall.... maximun accomplishment...
    And I beat yazmat solo with ashe, second maximun accomplishemnt...
    4 and a half hours with the saggitarious...

Your pathetic existence will shut down. I will make your lives end in ruin. Fear me, as you fear death. Not a threat, not a promise, but what must be finished. 7 final arcs...