Thread: Most annoying Dungeon of all FF's

A Plain Old Derp Most annoying Dungeon of all FF's Padraic's Avatar

Most annoying Dungeon of all FF's

I was reacently playing FF1 on my PSP... and I was in the Earth Cavern and each time I've done it wether it be on origins or dawn of souls it always takes me more than a couple of weeks to get through... any one else want to rant about which dungeon they really hate?

Go with me, Exkaizer~ Most annoying Dungeon of all FF's Treize's Avatar
    The original Final Fantasy games before receiving some sort of remake don't have that many annoying dungeons. If I only had to pick from Final Fantasy games, I would say Via Infinito from Final Fantasy X-2 and the Deep Sea Research Center in Final Fantasy VIII. The second one of the two wasn't that annoying, but Via Infinito was pretty annoying. I gave up on trying to complete that. Maybe I'll go back to it someday.
    TFF Family:
    stardragon -- Nick -- Fishie -- Silver -- Omega Weapon -- Tiger Lily -- Athna Loveil -- Phantom -- ekimeinna -- Novacrash -- FFGuru89 -- Kaos_Dragon -- ziroth

-PM me if you would like to join.

Quote Originally Posted by Treize View Post
    The original Final Fantasy games before receiving some sort of remake don't have that many annoying dungeons. If I only had to pick from Final Fantasy games, I would say Via Infinito from Final Fantasy X-2 and the Deep Sea Research Center in Final Fantasy VIII. The second one of the two wasn't that annoying, but Via Infinito was pretty annoying. I gave up on trying to complete that. Maybe I'll go back to it someday.
    I totally agree. These were the ones that made me want to poke rip my hair out. I don't think there were any others I had a hard time getting through. And not because they were hard, but because they took forever and you got random encounters every half step.

not to mention that Via Infinico was the same thing all 80 floors. The worst part is that I'm on the last floor ( I hope) and the damn boss is a beast. All of my characters are at least level 90.

Still waiting for someone to answer my thread on that one

Ta DA!!!:

Alright, who censored my rocketship?

From The Clint Eastwood
    I'm thinking about creating a hybrid. A dolphin-monkey. Half dolphin, half monkey. Do you think it's possible?
    I was thinking that since I'm artificially creating it, I'll create it with rocket fuel instead of blood, and thus it will be able to fly, using the dolphin's dorsal fins as wings. And from the air, it will look down upon us all and protect us against sharks, and search for bananas.
    Block says:" this one time i got SUPER blazed and was riding with my friend to mcd's and i ran my fingers through my jew fro saying "I just feel like dancing"
    by Alpha: "Hate breeds hate. Love breeds love. F*ck real politik."
    Originally Posted by Michael Swayne
    I find Gypsy to be a very interesting person. In fact, when my hair grows out some more, Gypsy has already laid claim to it when I cut it again.

Blog Entries
    hohohoho, just a few off the top of my head...

FFI: not really any that were overly difficult, maybe Kraken's dungeon because of its size, but that's about it.

FFII: Just about any of the lategame dungeons (Jade Passage, Pandaemonium, Cyclone, etc.)

FFIII: Cave of Darkness, Sylx Tower and Dark World

FFIV: The Moon was kinda one big dungeon, which was annoying to make progress anywhere.

FFV: Pyramid

FFVI: Kefka's Tower, Phoenix, the Magic Tower

FFVII: Temple of the Ancients

FFVIII: Ultimecia's Castle, the desert prison

FFIX: Quite a few, but none stick out at the moment.

FFX: Zanarkand was a pain to travel around.
    †SOLDIER† - "Yep still better than you"
    CPC8: It's hard out here for a pimp.™

hahas, updated July 28th (oldie but goodie!):
    Quote Originally Posted by from the CPC8
    Pete: Meier, don't even lie. I know you were going on a nice little tear before you settled down with the new gf

che: rofl <3 Meier.

Loaf: Meier is the best.

Meier: Hey Pete, I said I started to, it just didn't end the with the same number of women. Then again this one is kind of on the outs with me if she doesn't straighten up and fly right so that means I will be back in it for the thrill of the kill. Got some in the reserves. Even got a rePETEr (<---- like that ay? AYYYYY?) on the back burner.

Block: I do like the rePETEr except it kinda makes it sound like you're going to pork Pete. No homo.

(Updated April 13th 2013)Currently Playing: League of Legends, FTL, Dead Island, Borderlands 2, KotoR 2

Registered User Most annoying Dungeon of all FF's
    Navigating the Great Crystal in Final Fantasy XII was very challenging for me. The map doesn't really help out very much at this place, and the enemies are super tough! Also the Necrohol of Nabudis was a pain in the butt because I kept running into dead ends all the time. I also wasn't a fan of the Nabreus Deadlands. It's not really a dungeon though, more like a misty swamp place. It felt like a maze sometimes, and I kept running around in circles for a while...
    Click at your own risk.:
    Proud Member of:
    Por Rorr Kitty9
    "Mess with us, and the claws come out!"
    Evil BAD Guys
    "Not just evil...not just bad...EVIL BAD!"
    The above userbar was made for me by FATE!!! He is awesome.
    The above banner was made for me by VIVIMASTERMAGE!!! He is awesome as well.

Secret area of the Henne mines...

The great crystal was annoying but the enemies in the mine were a problem as they were constantly killing my party and I had to keep reviving them all the time...

Crash Boom Bang Most annoying Dungeon of all FF's Lily's Avatar
    That stupid bloody place in FFV..it has Carbuncle in it, and all I kept doing was falling through holes in the floor or getting abused by the lava on the floor, why I didnt think to use float....actually, I dont think I had it... either way, I got so annoyed in there I just left Carbuncle behind

I really hate this game

I won't even get started on the Great Crystal and the Pharos in XII.... I didn't think ANYthing could annoy me as much as that stuid Crystal did and i STILL have to go back for that stupid sword which I couldn't get to for shit. Omg, that place is a NIGHTMARE

Knight of Shadows Most annoying Dungeon of all FF's Mallick's Avatar
    ha. wanna know what i think? i have been playing Final Fanatsy Crystal Chronicles: Echoes of Time lately. and all dungeons pale in comparison to the bridge and tower dungeons. Even at the max level of 99, my characters were all suffering--badly i might add.
    My TFF family:
    RinoaLeonHeart, my wonderful little sister...touch her, you die.
    My other lil sis, Lilith.
    My awesome, younger bro, Fate. We kick ass together. You've been warned.
    Spoiler:
    Me + Fate = Death to Meier. (JK lol!)

95% of teenagers would panic if the Jonas brothers were about to jump off a 100 foot building.Copy and paste this if you were the other 5% that would bring popcorn and invite friends!

Join the Dragon Clan! You know you wanna!!! You gotta love Dragoons though, he-he!!

Certified tech, come at me! Most annoying Dungeon of all FF's SuperSabin's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Heres my list of grueling dungeons:

FF1: those bonus dungeons in the GBA version
    FF2: the place with Firion's doppelganger and the final dungeon
    FF3: the passage in the mini village ><
    FF4: Sylph cave made me cast float a million times same with the passage to the land of summons
    FF6: the fanatic tower. I didn't even bother with random encounters so i brought Mog with me so i can just fight bosses.
    FF7: Great Glacier was a great pain in the neck. One time i was just only a few inches away from the person you talk to in order to fight the battle that gives you the alexander summon and my characters passed out right there >.
    FF8: I know this really isn't a dungeon but this annoyed me the most. The crowded version of Galbadia. It took me forever to figure out where to go.
    FF10: The Omega Ruins was, hands down, the worst place to try to survive at.
    FF12: Pharos Lighthouse I remember was ridiculous.
    Currently Playing:

Death Before Dishonor Most annoying Dungeon of all FF's Josh_R's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    all the dungeons in FF I you can enter after light the appropriate crystal was annoying...

Sitting here waiting for Rocky, and Che to notice me!!