Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Love and gaming

Bananarama Love and gaming Pete's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Oh I got another spoiler. At the end of Citizen Kane, when he says rosebud, hes talking about the sled.

I just jizzed my pants thinking about kevin thinking about tabitha.
    SOLDIER
    cHoSeN
    Crao Porr Cock8- Rebels, Rogues and Sworn Brothers

Che
    Haha, I just posted on Rocky's thing about her. Something is up with her face, man. Has this been figured out before?

Blog Entries
    You know, I really didn't notice it until Che brought it up, but one of her eyes is higher up then her other one. Could this be a cause of Fetal Alcohol Syndrome? I mean I could tell from talking to kevin1gamer that he would suffer from the same thing, so maybe they could be related?
    †SOLDIER† - "Yep still better than you"
    CPC8: It's hard out here for a pimp.™

hahas, updated July 28th (oldie but goodie!):
    Quote Originally Posted by from the CPC8
    Pete: Meier, don't even lie. I know you were going on a nice little tear before you settled down with the new gf

che: rofl <3 Meier.

Loaf: Meier is the best.

Meier: Hey Pete, I said I started to, it just didn't end the with the same number of women. Then again this one is kind of on the outs with me if she doesn't straighten up and fly right so that means I will be back in it for the thrill of the kill. Got some in the reserves. Even got a rePETEr (<---- like that ay? AYYYYY?) on the back burner.

Block: I do like the rePETEr except it kinda makes it sound like you're going to pork Pete. No homo.

(Updated April 13th 2013)Currently Playing: League of Legends, FTL, Dead Island, Borderlands 2, KotoR 2

Blog Entries
    hmmm, I've noticed it too. I'll vm you her myspace so you can check out the other pics. Def nothing special, but if I had a few beers in me, I'd prob jizz her pants too.
    SOLDIER
    cHoSeN

Che
    I might jizz in her pants, but only if she wasn't in them. Those pictures...

Warrior of Light Love and gaming OnionKnight's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocky View Post
    Thanks kid I think Che helped me out first but way to be second and as Ricky Bobby says "If you're not first you're last." So why don't you go back to Sylx Tower and farm for the Onion equipment with your boyfriends and leave tff for good so have fun kthxbye!

Care to look at the post above Che's? That's right, I was first, 'kid'. And Che STILL didn't change it to 'spoilers for sixth sense'. You both just put spoilers. I know you're gonna be pretty butthurt for being corrected twice in one post but try not to show it too much with an irrelevant child-like insult about the game I got my username from..oh wait.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Che View Post
    I might jizz in her pants, but only if she wasn't in them. Those pictures...
    That's what the beer is for.

And it's well established that noobs don't correct anyone. Tough cookies, brosef.
    SOLDIER
    cHoSeN

Che
    Quote Originally Posted by OnionKnight View Post
    Care to look at the post above Che's? That's right, I was first, 'kid'. And Che STILL didn't change it to 'spoilers for sixth sense'. You both just put spoilers. I know you're gonna be pretty butthurt for being corrected twice in one post but try not to show it too much with an irrelevant child-like insult about the game I got my username from..oh wait.
    Even if you posted above me, he probably read my post first because I'm about one million times cooler than you, therefore I helped him first.

So go fuck yourself this thread isn't about your dick in another guy's ass anymore.

Blog Entries
    Your tff name is OnionKnight so whatever you have to say means nothing to me, so get off the family computer, brush your teeth, and put your jammies on before going to bed little guy
    †SOLDIER† - "Yep still better than you"
    CPC8: It's hard out here for a pimp.™

hahas, updated July 28th (oldie but goodie!):
    Quote Originally Posted by from the CPC8
    Pete: Meier, don't even lie. I know you were going on a nice little tear before you settled down with the new gf

che: rofl <3 Meier.

Loaf: Meier is the best.

Meier: Hey Pete, I said I started to, it just didn't end the with the same number of women. Then again this one is kind of on the outs with me if she doesn't straighten up and fly right so that means I will be back in it for the thrill of the kill. Got some in the reserves. Even got a rePETEr (<---- like that ay? AYYYYY?) on the back burner.

Block: I do like the rePETEr except it kinda makes it sound like you're going to pork Pete. No homo.

(Updated April 13th 2013)Currently Playing: League of Legends, FTL, Dead Island, Borderlands 2, KotoR 2

#LOCKE4GOD Love and gaming Alpha's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I only want to see you happy, you saved my life remember? Thanks to you having that Curaga spell in the Chains of Promathia expansion pack..
    ^^ That is the best thing I have ever read. Holy shits people take games too seriously.

Bruce Willis didn't die at the end of the Sixth Sense, he was dead the whole time. Come on now.

I like pudding.

Until now!

Soup Kitchen Jerk. Love and gaming Polk's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocky View Post
    SPOILER!!:
    When Bruce Willis died at the end of Sixth Sense

I jizzed in my pants
    The line is:

"When Bruce Willis was dead at the end of the Sixth Sense

I jizzed in my pants!"

This implies the correct plot point, that Bruce Willis was dead the entire time. Jin is correct. I am disappointed in the rest of you.

And to be on topic, I love a good FF love story. Especially ones that are most likely fake. I'm seriously jerking it while I type this.

Oh, and Brad Pitt and Edward Norton are the same person. Enjoy Fight Club.
    Last edited by Polk; 10-23-2009 at 11:36 PM.
    Let's go into the "archives" in "Washington D.C." and find out how people "masturbated" in the "roaring 20's."

Crao Porr Cock8. Bitch.

Che
    Quote Originally Posted by James K. Polk View Post
    I'm seriously jerking it while I type this.

Oh, and Brad Pitt and Edward Norton are the same person.
    I dunno why I quoted that first part. But holy SHIT, you are RIGHT.

I really don't know what's going on here except for awesomeness from Che, Rocky, Pete, Jin, and James, but I'm closing this.

Seriously OnionKnight and Atoned, I really don't know what you're trying to pull, but you need to take stuff like this to PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2