Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Love and gaming

Pwning Hojo Love and gaming AtonedForMySins's Avatar

Love and gaming

I met somebody over FFXI recently who I jut really clicked with, and I thought, could they be a user on here, their name was UltimaMage111, Has anyone else had a similar kind of experience?
    Dilly-dally, shilly-shally. Isn't it time you do the forgiving?

Warrior of Light Love and gaming OnionKnight's Avatar
    UltimaMage111....That's me..are you, by any chance, ChocoboRiderVII? I knew a girl called that once..the only girl I've ever really got close to

Quote Originally Posted by OnionKnight View Post
    UltimaMage111....That's me..are you, by any chance, ChocoboRiderVII? I knew a girl called that once..the only girl I've ever really got close to
    That is actually my username...but it can't be you can it? How can I have been lucky enough to have spoken to you straight away, if it's really you then what's my real name?

Che
    Oh shit, internet dating in progress! Meet irl and take pics of the hawt secks.

Quote Originally Posted by Che View Post
    Oh shit, internet dating in progress! Meet irl and take pics of the hawt secks.
    Haha but seriously, if he's the real deal then I think that your wish may be granted

Jerome, you can't really think that I haven't noticed your sig. Dilly-dally Shilly-shally, your favourite character from VII, Yufie. Wow, I need to get an aspirin, it's been so long since we spoke.

Che, don't be so insensitive.

Close, Jeromi . But I'll accept that as a typo! OMG I can't believe it's you Kyle! Ad me on messenger please, pm'd you the address

Che
    Jerome, you can't really think that I haven't noticed your sig. Dilly-dally Shilly-shally, your favourite character from VII, Yufie. Wow, I need to get an aspirin, it's been so long since we spoke.

Che, don't be so insensitive.
    I'm not. I'm dead serious. Good luck to both of you, and get on those pics.

Just to make it clear, I am happy for you, but I thought one of you was a chick at first so don't bother sending the pics cause I don't get down like that. I do hope you take them though. Have fun.
    Last edited by Che; 10-23-2009 at 05:54 PM.

I'm not sure...I just told my mother about you and she said to be wary because you may not be who you say you are?

I'm not sure...I just told my mother about you and she said to be wary because you may not be who you say you are?
    I swear I am who I say I am baby . If you don't believe that then what can you believe from me?

I believed you that time you told me I could go into that Dungeon on my own when I was level 5. We all know what happened then. Look, I just don't want to be jumping into something I can't trust, my last girlfriend from World 11 in Runescape last year ended up hacking all my items and deleting me from her messenger list. How can I know you won't do that to me when XIV comes out?

I believed you that time you told me I could go into that Dungeon on my own when I was level 5. We all know what happened then. Look, I just don't want to be jumping into something I can't trust, my last girlfriend from World 11 in Runescape last year ended up hacking all my items and deleting me from her messenger list. How can I know you won't do that to me when XIV comes out?
    XIV is a distant dream, we can make the most of this year together, and for the record I'd rather kill myself than hurt you.

Che
    How can I know you won't do that to me when XIV comes out?
    Blowjobs. What? I'm on topic. This thread is about love, and the meaning of love to me is receiving blowjobs constantly without having to ask. You never screw over the one you love.

Blog Entries
    oh boy, two more people trying to make themselves famous on the internets. I wonder how many other hundreds of websites this is on...
    †SOLDIER† - "Yep still better than you"
    CPC8: It's hard out here for a pimp.™

hahas, updated July 28th (oldie but goodie!):
    Quote Originally Posted by from the CPC8
    Pete: Meier, don't even lie. I know you were going on a nice little tear before you settled down with the new gf

che: rofl <3 Meier.

Loaf: Meier is the best.

Meier: Hey Pete, I said I started to, it just didn't end the with the same number of women. Then again this one is kind of on the outs with me if she doesn't straighten up and fly right so that means I will be back in it for the thrill of the kill. Got some in the reserves. Even got a rePETEr (<---- like that ay? AYYYYY?) on the back burner.

Block: I do like the rePETEr except it kinda makes it sound like you're going to pork Pete. No homo.

(Updated April 13th 2013)Currently Playing: League of Legends, FTL, Dead Island, Borderlands 2, KotoR 2

Baby!! Don't say things like that, God puts trust in us all and if you harm yourself then you can never be forgiven I only want to see you happy, you saved my life remember? Thanks to you having that Curaga spell in the Chains of Promathia expansion pack..

TheDark
    It's happened to me before aswell, world 43, Runescape, before they ruined the wilderness, I was pking with this chick, I got around the filter and got her email, we chatted and I promised i'd buy her 3 million gold, I gave her my credit card details and she went wild, it turned out she was a middle aged man from South Lancashire who goes by the name of Andy, i'll never forget her

Bananarama Love and gaming Pete's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    This is too retarded for it's own good. I like how you both joined within the last 3 days, and magically found each other. It's so suspiciously sweet that I think it gave Rocky diabeetus.

Lovebirds, take it to AIM or something.
    SOLDIER
    cHoSeN
    Crao Porr Cock8- Rebels, Rogues and Sworn Brothers

Wow..that sounds..intense O_o

TheDark
    Andy just didn't care for my feelings, he bought a new computer and left runescape to play WoW, cause his computer was faster.

TheDark
    So I met Andy, and asked him, why did you do this Andy, why the **** would you do this, I got into a fight, one little fight.. and my mum got scared she said your moving with your auntie and uncle in bel-air

You guys just don't seem to get it. Square's Final Fantasy series is one of the longest running, most prolific, most critically acclaimed lines of games ever. That means each new installment in the series needs to be exceedingly good--since the company has outdone itself on so many occasions, millions of fans expect each new Final Fantasy to be even better than all its predecessors. Whether they truly end up better is the subject of never-ending debate among Final Fantasy fans, but one thing is certain: Each new Final Fantasy game is a momentous occasion, and when two people meet, realise that this is what they've been waiting for their whole lives, a romance that challenges that of even Yuna and Tidus, Squall and Rinoa, Cloud and Aerith, Sora and Mickey it really opens your eyes. Though the menacing dark bosses that try to tear you apart start making trouble in my world and my mom got scared, she said 'you're moving with your aunt and uncle in bel air'

Che
    Play WoW alone now mostly
    Left me heartbroken, not lookin' for love
    Surprise in my eyes when I looked above
    The auction house counter and I saw his face
    My heart stood still so did time and space
    Never thought that I could feel real again
    But the look in his eyes said he'd atoned for his sins
    He turned to me that's when he said it
    Looked me dead in the face, asked holy or ret?
    And I jizzed in my pants

Blog Entries
    SPOILER!!:
    When Bruce Willis died at the end of Sixth Sense

I jizzed in my pants

Pete: Meier, don't even lie. I know you were going on a nice little tear before you settled down with the new gf

Meier: Hey Pete, I said I started to, it just didn't end the with the same number of women. Then again this one is kind of on the outs with me if she doesn't straighten up and fly right so that means I will be back in it for the thrill of the kill. Got some in the reserves. Even got a rePETEr (<---- like that ay? AYYYYY?) on the back burner.

Block: I do like the rePETEr except it kinda makes it sound like you're going to pork Pete. No homo.

(Updated April 13th 2013)Currently Playing: League of Legends, FTL, Dead Island, Borderlands 2, KotoR 2

You didn't say what it was a spoiler for. I just bought that video today as well. I would have bought it on DVD and watched with my new DVD-ROM drive, except I don't have a PC atm.

Che
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocky View Post
    SPOILER!!:
    When Bruce Willis died at the end of Sixth Sense

I jizzed in my pants
    Should be more like:

When Bruce Willis died at the end of sixth sense

SPOILER!!:

I jizzed in my pants!

Bananarama Love and gaming Pete's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I jizzed my pants when Rocky and Che jizzed theirs
    SOLDIER
    cHoSeN
    Crao Porr Cock8- Rebels, Rogues and Sworn Brothers

Blog Entries
    well I figured that I wouldn't spoil it for people who haven't seen Sixth Sense yet but next time I will have to put in a spoiler within a spoiler so people will get it next time. After all, this is the internet, serious business.

but nobody knew it was gonna be a spoiler for sixth sense >.>

Blog Entries
    but nobody knew it was gonna be a spoiler for sixth sense >.>
    Thanks kid I think Che helped me out first but way to be second and as Ricky Bobby says "If you're not first you're last." So why don't you go back to Sylx Tower and farm for the Onion equipment with your boyfriends and leave tff for good so have fun kthxbye!

Che
    If you don't know the ending to a movie that came out in 1999, I think it's pretty safe to assume you don't give a shit. Brb jizzing in my pants

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast