Thread: If you could live in any Final Fantasy world which one would you choose?

Registered User If you could live in any Final Fantasy world which one would you choose? GlimmerMan's Avatar

If you could live in any Final Fantasy world which one would you choose?

Hey guys new here...got a question to ask that me and my friends were debating over. Me personally I would love to live in FF8 not cause I like that one the best but cause I love the town on Balamb. I Can't stand to guy characters at all but the world is better than FF7( it seems to third worldish to me).
    Friendly neighborhood noobie

Registered User If you could live in any Final Fantasy world which one would you choose? Jinkasima's Avatar

Re: If you could live in any Final Fantasy world which one would you choose?

yeah i'd have to go with FFVIII to me it seems the most realistic, trains, cars, the towns, etc Spira would be cool too after sin's gone of course, more tropical and sunny but must be a pain walking everywhere is the only problem
    Burn in my Light!

Scholar If you could live in any Final Fantasy world which one would you choose? Kyrel's Avatar

I wouldn't want to live in any FF World. Not as long as it was threatened.
    That aside, I'd go with FFVIII. Winhill, Balamb, Fisherman's horizon are all so peaceful.
    Here's a riddle: When is a croquet mallet like a billy club?

Registered Uber If you could live in any Final Fantasy world which one would you choose? Hobaginator's Avatar

FF7 and I'd lynch Barrett.
    OG RPer of TFF forseriously

~~Jet Pack Soldiers: Never forget those who failed~~

Proudly wearing my ban rating since 1/1/12.

I'm just here to pad my post count.

Registered User If you could live in any Final Fantasy world which one would you choose? GlimmerMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobaginator View Post

Interesting

Registered User If you could live in any Final Fantasy world which one would you choose? + Revenant +'s Avatar
    Six feet under...and dragging you down with me

FF9, I think. It had a bunch of really different places. A dwarf city, a black mage village, a steampunk metropolis, an ice cavern (until it melted) and so on. And the Pinnacle Rocks would be a great place for a picnic.

Registered User If you could live in any Final Fantasy world which one would you choose? EmperorLeo's Avatar

I would probably want to live in FFX, because then I could be a chocobo trainer/breeder. That'd be really cool! Work with Rin to have a chocobo at every agency (besides Macalania Temple)

Bananarama If you could live in any Final Fantasy world which one would you choose? Pete's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I would most certainly live in either FFVI or FFVIII.

I'm in love with the whole Steampunk look to FFVI, and I think it would be awesome to see Figaro really fleshed out.

In FFVIII, I would absolutely love to live in either Balamb or Fishermans Horizon. Hell, even in Windhill, with the small town vibe and the field. Balamb is such an awesome little seaside town, and it reminds me of a project that my company is working on, right on the water. It's pretty nifty. FH was one of my all time favorite locations, especially with the docks, and that one little pier with the umbrella that overlooks the windmill turbines. It's just amazing to me. Though winters would probably suck.

Now I wanna replay FFVIII
    SOLDIER
    cHoSeN
    Crao Porr Cock8- Rebels, Rogues and Sworn Brothers

Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    I would most certainly live in either FFVI or FFVIII.

I'm in love with the whole Steampunk look to FFVI, and I think it would be awesome to see Figaro really fleshed out.

In FFVIII, I would absolutely love to live in either Balamb or Fishermans Horizon. Hell, even in Windhill, with the small town vibe and the field. Balamb is such an awesome little seaside town, and it reminds me of a project that my company is working on, right on the water. It's pretty nifty. FH was one of my all time favorite locations, especially with the docks, and that one little pier with the umbrella that overlooks the windmill turbines. It's just amazing to me. Though winters would probably suck.

Lol I'm playing it right now, just got to FH. I love Balamb as well...it reminds me of a St Augustine FL.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    Don't do it Pete! You're too young; you have so much to live for!

Dunno if I'd particularly want to live in any FF world; they're all ****ed up. Some horrible disaster is bound to befall the entire world, and then I'd be screwed. Then again, some horrible disaster could befall THIS world at any moment, so... I pick FF9. I'd go hang with the Burmecians or the Dwarves. Hit on the Burmecian dancers. Then lie to Dodie about it. Anyhoo...

Wuv, Yer Mom

Registered User If you could live in any Final Fantasy world which one would you choose?

Tele gets to ogle burmecian dancers, and I get...Quina's long tongue? FF IX has really shitty fanservice for the ladies...

I'd live in Ivalice, in Bhujerba probably. Just hang out drinking Bhujerban Madhu all day while confusing visitors from the below world with my goofy dialect ("Svagatam travelers!") and have my children be taken by the Child Snatcher. BLISS!
    Click at your own risk.:
    Proud Member of:
    Por Rorr Kitty9
    "Mess with us, and the claws come out!"
    Evil BAD Guys
    "Not just evil...not just bad...EVIL BAD!"
    The above userbar was made for me by FATE!!! He is awesome.
    The above banner was made for me by VIVIMASTERMAGE!!! He is awesome as well.

attempting to bribe the Mayor of Lambeth If you could live in any Final Fantasy world which one would you choose? Xanatos's Avatar

Ivalice, love it's mixture of classic fantasy and futuristic setting, tons of great places and breathtaking scenery, I feel it's the most fleshed out world in the entire franchise, and we haven't even seen all of it. The place I see myself live in is either Balfonheim Port or among Viera in Salikawood

Sig and Avy made by Unknown Entity

The King If you could live in any Final Fantasy world which one would you choose? Tydis's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hobaginator View Post
    and then he would kill you afterwards but hey I won't stop you
    Tydis

I thank THE LEGEND OF DRAGOON because it wasn't for this game I would have never started playing FINAL FANTASY and discovered FINAL FANTASY X which is my favorite game I would be more than happy to put this pic as my signature.

Consistently Average If you could live in any Final Fantasy world which one would you choose? Kurt Zisa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I'd love to live in a place like Ivalice. Maybe post-wars would be a good place to start. Although with all those games taking place there, i'd hardly get a break for all the fighting and invading that goes on. I actualy enjoyed running around Rabanaster quite a lot in XII, so I could quite happily set up camp there. Places like the Bazaar and all the stores would be an awesome way to kill time wandering around. Also I love the sense of history you get when you explore places and I quite like learning about that sort of stuff, so I think i'd fit in perfectly.
    Currently Playing:
    Pillars of Eternity (PC)

I play Magic! See what decks im playing or building here!

Chocobo Queen If you could live in any Final Fantasy world which one would you choose? Katpuss's Avatar

I think I would like to live in Gran Pulse/Cocoon. I particularly like New Bodham and Nautilus.....both really beautiful places with plenty of wonderful creatures.....but the on going back to the old school I would really enjoy living in IX with the knights and princesses.
    Vanille: "Wishes can come true, but not if you just wait for miracles. Miracles are things we make for ourselves, here and now"
    Lightning: "It's not a question of can or can't. There are some things in life you just do"

Cloud of Darkness: "We are the Cloud of Darkness...None shall stand before the flood of darkness. With it, we will bring the Void to this world, and your world of light as well..."
    Luneth: "We won't let you! Not if we have anything to say about it!"

Cloud: "And if you don't tell us...I'll chop them off"
    Aerith: "...I'll rip them off"
    Tifa: "I'll smash them"

Queen If you could live in any Final Fantasy world which one would you choose? Crescent's Avatar

Gaia, Cosmo Canyon, the Ancient Forest and the Sleeping Forest to be precise. All three resonate with my attitude/love for nature and its mysteries. My motivation is to learn of the philosophies behind the "Study of Planet Life", a lifestyle that encourages deference for nature and teaches that the Planet we take so much from, has a life and energy of its own and its needs to be nurtured. Although its constantly threatened by HOT Jenova (namely 'G'&'S') specimens its such an ethereal place otherwise. The mere sight of the Lifestream is more than enough to draw me into such a world.

The Mad God If you could live in any Final Fantasy world which one would you choose? Heartless Angel's Avatar

It'd be a tossup between the FFVII Gaia, and Spira. Both full of a wesome shit I'd love to see. FFVIII also pretty high on my list, just because any idiot can equip a GF and become a badass mother****er of a SeeD.
    For Our Lord Sheogorath, without Whom all Thought would be linear and all Feeling would be fleeting. Blessed are the Madmen, for they hold the keys to secret knowledge. Blessed are the Phobic, always wary of that which would do them harm. Blessed are the Obsessed, for their courses are clear. Blessed are the Addicts, may they quench the thirst that never ebbs. Blessed are the Murderous, for they have found beauty in the grotesque. Blessed are the Firelovers, for their hearts are always warm. Blessed are the Artists, for in their hands the impossible is made real. Blessed are the Musicians, for in their ears they hear the music of the soul. Blessed are the Sleepless, as they bask in wakeful dreaming. Blessed are the Paranoid, ever-watchful for our enemies. Blessed are the Visionaries, for their eyes see what might be. Blessed are the Painlovers, for in their suffering, we grow stronger. Blessed is the Madgod, who tricks us when we are foolish, punishes us when we are wrong, tortures us when we are unmindful, and loves us in our imperfection.