Thread: I think celes would like me

I think celes would like me

i made this thread 5 years ago and i was pretty sad with the reply i got

Would celes like me?

but depending on some people's definition of weak, i am a complete failure who failed survival of the fittest and i should just drink all my beers with my ambien and Vicodin and shoot myself tonight - but i deal with mental illness in a way that very few people can understand, and the way that i'm still here after 28 years of living in a nonstop burning hell and i think in a way that is a sign of courage and strength. And it's because of my suffering that i am able to empathize with other people who also struggle in life and i think the world needs people like me and i shouldn't kill myself and i am a good addition to this world and i think celes would like me. The worst part about not having a girl like you is feeling like you aren't good enough for anybody.
    ~Pain is inevitable
    Suffering is optional

Maybe stop making stupid weirdo posts that nobody knows what the fuck you're talking about? And you won't get sad at responses.

The 37th Red Spade I think celes would like me Coff9's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I would seek professional help. When you have issues like these, it is best to seek out a doctor. If you are lucky, and you get with a good doctor and on the right medication, it can change and save your life.

The best thing to do first is talk to someone you trust; I hope you have someone in your life like that.

Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Coff9 View Post
    I would seek professional help. When you have issues like these, it is best to seek out a doctor. If you are lucky, and you get with a good doctor and on the right medication, it can change and save your life.

The best thing to do first is talk to someone you trust; I hope you have someone in your life like that.

Good luck.
    yes that's usually everybody's first go to response - but i spent the last 5 years as a drugged up cash cow, but most people don't realize that sadly the mental health system didn't become an 88 billion dollar industry by helping people.
    ~Pain is inevitable
    Suffering is optional

Blog Entries
    Hm.. I see no particular reason to bring up a necropost regardless of content, or start a fisticuff over it.

I'll be closing this now, do us a solid and don't repost said material. No offense.
    Last edited by Dawezy; 01-12-2017 at 09:58 PM. Reason: Removed the smilie, it offended him for some odd reason. o_o
    SPOILER!!:

^_^

Only plays for sport Unknown Entity's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    The mental health system is shit everywhere. It might just be a go to response, but it does help some people an sometimes the best advice anyone can give is to speak with a professional.

I mean. I once told a friend that the medication my step dad was on once made him worse, so my friend stopped taking his. For the next couple of weeks, he was suffering panic attacks and seeing shit that wasn't there. I didn't advise him to do so, but I put that into his head.

Someone can be there as support, sure. Someone to help take a load off or just hanging out with someone is good. But advice wise? Best to leave that to the Samaritans or your doctor.

"I used to be active here like you, then I took an arrow in the knee."
    >>>------------->

Suddenly... clutter.:

Me and the lovely Joey is two cheeky chimpmonks, we is. Because TFF cousins can still... do stuff. ; )

Quotes to have a giggle at.:

Quote Originally Posted by Bleachfangirl
    I'm none too scary really. Just somewhat violent...
    Quote Originally Posted by MSN Convo
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    ^^;
    brb
    Bleachie says:
    Kay
    ...*runs around with a stick*
    I AM SPARTACUS!!!
    Hm, no one's here...
    TIME TO PARTY!
    Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    back
    Bleachie says:
    DARN IT
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe
    Now that we've apparently discussed wanting to see each other sleep with a game character... how goes?

All my banners are now done by me! Soon, I will be great! Muwahahahaha... ha... eck! *coughs* ...ha!
    Biggest fan of Peanut Butter created by The Xeim and Halie Peanut Butter Corporation ^^

Warning free for over eight years. Feels good.