Thread: first ff game

first ff game

what was your first final fantasy game mine was final fantasy 10.

if you live a creative life you will live a long and happy life

attempting to bribe the Mayor of Lambeth first ff game Xanatos's Avatar

Re: first ff game

Final Fantasy VII was the first one I ever saw, it was in one of Hacker magazine's, first one I ever played was Final Fantasy IX, though only for a short notice after which I had to return it to my cousin. The first one I truly played and beaten was Final Fantasy VIII which back then on my surprise was quite different compared to IX.

Sig and Avy made by Unknown Entity

i was never a gamer till i played final fantasy 10 then i was playing games none stop
    if you live a creative life you will live a long and happy life

The White Wizard of Fynn first ff game Mindu's Avatar

Final Fantasy VIII. After watching a friend play, I got a copy along with IX a few months later. I played VIII first simply because it was before IX in the series, not knowing the games had nothing to do with one another. And as Xanatos said, the games were very dissimilar.

Sharing is caring, and caring is ment to be shared first ff game The Dark Crystal's Avatar

I was instantly entranced watching my friend play final Fantasy IX for the first time. A few months later he let me borrow it, beat it in about a month, and gave it back. He had the game for 3 years before I got a hold of it, so he was a bit furious when I showed him the ending, which he had yet to complete.

Bought it for myself about a year later, finished it multiple times, and still haven't lost interest in the game.

Haven't picked it up in a good minute, but it still projects itself somewhere in the good old cerebral cortex every once in a blue moon.
    THE GREAT CONJUNCTION IS THE END OF THE WORLD! Or the beginning. Hm! -Aughra

gaming service ID:

TFF's Resident Messenger first ff game Michael Swayne's Avatar
    Blog Entries

IX was also my first Final Fantasy game. My brother's friend brought it over when he stayed the night, and like Black Waltz, I was entranced by it. The colors, the story, the moogles. It was like no other game I had ever played.

Then, he sold his copy to me for seven dollars. When I found out that Disc 2 was unplayable for the first part of the disc, I decided to just go ahead and buy a brand new copy.

Otakus rule the world!! first ff game chikala95's Avatar

VIII was the first one I had a go at playing. If you can call 'helping my brother in the battles' playing. IX was the first one I saw. V was the first one I properly played. Still remember the haunted ship... I hated that part

Death is not the end of your life. It is only the beginning.

Mystyrion

VII was my first.
    With IX right behind it.

I never even owned a playstation until the 2. I missed out on a lot in my childhood

persona user first ff game foster kid's Avatar

even though i was kinda a gamer..... i was mostly a nintendo guy like mario and zelda and pokemon...... then one day i don't even remember how i came across this game but one day Final Fantasy 7 crossed my path...... it was a wrap ever since.... i have been basically a non stop gamer ever since...... i even infected my 2 best friends with this and they were hooked from day one as well..... it took me 5 years after beating the game to finally beat ruby and emerald weapon.. i know wow..... since that day 7 has held a special place in my heart.......thank you squaresoft/squarenix and damn you at the same time

The fighting rages on and on, to challange me you must be strong

Proud Member of METAL MILITA....join me and we will rule the world....or at least tff