Thread: Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition Revealed

The Quiet One Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition Revealed Andromeda's Avatar
    Blog Entries

News Post Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition Revealed

Square Enix will be releasing Final Fantasy Type-0 next year with a Collector's Edition along with the standard version. They also clarified that only the first printing of the standard version will come with the Final Fantasy XV demo (as stated in another thread by LocoColt04, but now confirmed by Square Enix). The Collector's Edition is $99 and comes with a 100 page manga, 80 pages hardcover artbook, selected songs soundtrack, cards likes the ones Ace uses, Steel game case and a guaranteed code for the Final Fantasy XV Demo.

Source: Final Fantasy Type-0 HD Collector’s Edition Revealed – PlayStation.Blog ; The Final Fantasy XV Demo Will Be Very*Limited
    Attached Images Attached Images Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition Revealed-fftype01-jpg 
    Curious? There's no limits but your own imagination.
    Don't know how to roleplay, but want to learn? Visit Here!

2007 and 2009 Best Writer of TFF and 2009 Most Creative Co-Winner

Boxer of the Galaxy Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition Revealed Rowan's Avatar
    dude how the hell do i pre-order my country not listed there HELP ME NAO PLZ

#LOCKE4GOD Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition Revealed Alpha's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rowan View Post
    dude how the hell do i pre-order my country not listed there HELP ME NAO PLZ
    Is there a postal service in Australia that allows forwarding to and then from an American address? NZ Post does that. They have a warehouse in the States, and do the entire thing for us, seamlessly, as though it isn't completely ****ed up.

Boxer of the Galaxy Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition Revealed Rowan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    Is there a postal service in Australia that allows forwarding to and then from an American address? NZ Post does that. They have a warehouse in the States, and do the entire thing for us, seamlessly, as though it isn't completely ****ed up.
    dude, i have no idea. Im freaking out cause I really want it, theres so much value in this collectors edition!!

I want to play a game. Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition Revealed Zargabaath's Avatar
    Looks like I'll be sticking to the standard version. Don't really have an interest in all the other stuff. I want the game - obviously - and the demo. The steel case wouldn't be bad, like with FF XII, but $99 is not what I am looking to spend.

I should place a pre-order soon. Wouldn't want there to be a finite of pre-orders with the code, even if SE compensates for the people they think will want the demo.

Main series FFs Beaten - FF: 4x, FFII: 3x, FFIII: 3x, FFIV: 3x, FFV: 3x, FFVI: 4x, FFVII: 5x, FFVIII: 5x, FFIX: 3x, FFX: 4x, FFXII: 3x, FFXIII: 2x, FFXV: 2x

The Quiet One Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition Revealed Andromeda's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rowan View Post
    dude, i have no idea. Im freaking out cause I really want it, theres so much value in this collectors edition!!
    I couldn't see it on Amazon, but I did on Gamestop. So I don't know if Amazon is going to get it later, but it might be an option.

Mystyrion Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition Revealed C:/Dille.Run's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Andromeda View Post
    I couldn't see it on Amazon, but I did on Gamestop. So I don't know if Amazon is going to get it later, but it might be an option.
    GameStop is actually more expensive than getting it through SE (they come out to about the same because of shipping).

Amazon would be nice.

Blog Entries
    Yeah I saw they were $10 more, not sure what's up with that.

chocolateer Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition Revealed 01habbo's Avatar
    I've preordered this even though I don't own a ps4 yet. lol