Thread: Which final fantasy should I play next

Which final fantasy should I play next

I'm looking into what final fantasy I should play next. I'm currently playing 9.

Here's the stipulations, it has to be no higher than 8 because I'm going to be playing it on my phone and tablet. It can't be 4 because I've beaten that too many times.

Which one should I choose and why?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

I'd recommend ALL of them. But I'd start off with 5 and then go up until you reach 8.
    I played most of the games chronologically as well and it's awesome to see the relations between the games (things that can be found in more than one game), PLUS how the games developed. ^^

If you just want to know my favorite from the ones you could possibly play: 6. It's the best FF ever. I've written a long explanation once, if you like, I'll search for it. But as it'd contain spoilers, you wouldn't want to read it. Just play it, then we'll see if you love it as well.

9x-7i > 3(3x-7u)

attempting to bribe the Mayor of Lambeth Which final fantasy should I play next Xanatos's Avatar
    VI hands down. Great game all around. You could also go with DS/android/iOS version of III, although I prefer the NES version myself. V is quite horrible in my opinion, bad story and characters, rich gameplay though.

Sig and Avy made by Unknown Entity

Re: Which final fantasy should I play next

I've already beaten 5 and actually liked it. I'm thinking along the lines of 6-8 since I've never beaten those 3. I downloaded the wii emulator so I may end up playing the sequel to IV since I'm a big fan of 4 to begin with. Not sure yet though and appreciate any feedback from you guys.

attempting to bribe the Mayor of Lambeth Which final fantasy should I play next Xanatos's Avatar
    The After Years, sequel to IV, is surprisingly good, one thing I don't really like about it though is the fact that they crammed every boss from FF IV and not in a good way. VIII is pretty good, my fourth favorite, not really a fan of cheesy teen love story, though some of the characters, setting, gameplay and music in particular make up for it. VI though is my definite recommendation.

Sig and Avy made by Unknown Entity

VI is the one I got my cousin turned on to rpgs with back in the summer of 95 I believe it was. Great game and probably the best in the series. Only reason I like IV better is because I spent more hours on it and actually owned it, and still have the snes cartridge.

Chief Inspiring Officer Which final fantasy should I play next Cyanist's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I'm gonna say VIII because I've played it more than 3 times and am still tempted to go back.
    ~I'm sorry I haven't been around very much~

The votes are in for the sketch contest. See who won the epic battle here:
    http://thefinalfantasy.net/forum...12-voting.html

Registered User Which final fantasy should I play next

Which final fantasy should I play next

Quote Originally Posted by cyanosuke View Post
    I'm gonna say VIII because I've played it more than 3 times and am still tempted to go back.
    I do this with 9 and 7 as well! Infact once I finished 9 and then just started a fresh one straight away.... Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Niall_farley View Post
    I do this with 9 and 7 as well! Infact once I finished 9 and then just started a fresh one straight away.... Awesome
    I'm playing 9 right now myself. I'm on disc 3.

Registered User Which final fantasy should I play next EmperorLeo's Avatar
    I'd suggest the reverse of the series. Starting with VIII, then going down to VI because VIII is my Fifth favorite, VII is my third, and VI is my favorite of all time. Kind of save the best for last mentality.

Final Fantasy IV: Interlude and Final Fantasy IV: The After Years. Since you played IV to much, go finish the story.
    Signature Updated: Yesterday
    CPC8! - Pimpin' is easy

CPC8! - Chess Club

SPOILER!!:
    lol

Currently Playing: Video Games

Mercenary (ex-member of SOLDIER) Which final fantasy should I play next Cloud Omnislash's Avatar
    Mmh, like someone tell you before I say that the best it's play it them all, cause... almost all of them has a great history, differents graphics and battle style, magics and all that stuff, and definitly all of them give us a big time of fun and enjoy for sure.
    Last edited by Cloud Omnislash; 10-14-2012 at 09:01 PM.

>>> Zack "¿Nibelheim...?", Cloud "¿...Gongaga?" <<<