Thread: Final Fantasy Piano Tips

Final Fantasy Piano Tips

Ok so i've been toying with the idea of learning the piano for well.. cause of the final fantasy music i so love and enjoy. So whats the best way for a total noob to do this cause i've never learned to play anything so it will be a first and also whats a good piano to tart out with? (i was thinking of a keyboard type not full blown piano)

The main song i would love to play is Eyes on Me from FF VIII

Magically Delicous Final Fantasy Piano Tips Merlin's Avatar
    I'm not trying to squash your hopes or anything, just pointing out that you need to keep in mind that it is a lot of work. Be forewarned that unless you are a musical genius, playing FF music on a piano isn't something you can just pick up and start doing. Learning classical piano can take years with a good teacher. If you are really serious about it then I would look in your area for piano instructors and talk to them. Also, make sure you learn to read music if you haven't already.

Full-size keyboards with weighted keys are adequate for learning. I wouldn't rush out and buy one until you've first talked to an instructor and taken a few lessons. You don't want to drop $600+ on an instrument and then get fed up in a few weeks.