Thread: final fantasy legends series for game boy

jmyers

final fantasy legends series for game boy

I bought the Final Fantasy advance series, but the original "legends"(1,2,3) are still the greatest handheld versions ever. It's hard to find anyone who's even played or much less remembers them.any old-skoolers feel me on this?

I want to play a game. final fantasy legends series for game boy Zargabaath's Avatar

Re: final fantasy legends series for game boy

Don't you mean that the "Legends" series are the greatest handheld games? I ask this because the advance series is different from Legends. The Legend games, as you should, are really SaGa games. Unless you mean the first 3 Final Fantasy games in the main series which I doubt, so I'm confused as to why you would use "versions" when they are not even the same games.

Main series FFs Beaten - FF: 4x, FFII: 3x, FFIII: 3x, FFIV: 3x, FFV: 3x, FFVI: 4x, FFVII: 5x, FFVIII: 5x, FFIX: 3x, FFX: 4x, FFXII: 3x, FFXIII: 2x, FFXV: 2x

jmyers

You're correct. My wording was wrong.what I should've relayed is the legends saga was made for GB, as 1,2, and 3 were super famicom games.I apologize for confusing rabble.

Blog Entries

Still have all three of them for the GB! Good times, my favorite was probably FFL2; I did a LP of it on TFF last month, still had that nostolgic feel while being rediculously tough at the lategame parts. FFL1 was good too and imo had the best written instructions booklet ever (it was literally like reading through a D&D campaign module), and FFL3 while different and not as good as the first two, was still a fun playthrough.
    †SOLDIER† - "Yep still better than you"
    CPC8: It's hard out here for a pimp.™

hahas, updated July 28th (oldie but goodie!):
    Quote Originally Posted by from the CPC8
    Pete: Meier, don't even lie. I know you were going on a nice little tear before you settled down with the new gf

che: rofl <3 Meier.

Loaf: Meier is the best.

Meier: Hey Pete, I said I started to, it just didn't end the with the same number of women. Then again this one is kind of on the outs with me if she doesn't straighten up and fly right so that means I will be back in it for the thrill of the kill. Got some in the reserves. Even got a rePETEr (<---- like that ay? AYYYYY?) on the back burner.

Block: I do like the rePETEr except it kinda makes it sound like you're going to pork Pete. No homo.

(Updated April 13th 2013)Currently Playing: League of Legends, FTL, Dead Island, Borderlands 2, KotoR 2