Thread: Final Fantasy Kitchen Knives - SUPER-FAN BUILDS

Spoony Bard
    Recurring Mini-Boss
    Final Fantasy Kitchen Knives - SUPER-FAN BUILDS Incognitus's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Final Fantasy Kitchen Knives - SUPER-FAN BUILDS

Are you as big a Final Fantasy fan as this woman? Looking at some of footage, there's no way I come even close! If you're registered on this site, however, there's a good chance you consider yourself a fan of the Final Fantasy franchise and can appreciate this collaboration video from Super Fan Builds and Man at Arms.

Super Fan Builds takes a lucky nomination submission and grants their Super Fan wish, so to speak. One man got a Christopher Nolan Batmobile Stroller for his kid. This woman's fiance suggested blending her two biggest passions---cooking and Final Fantasy---into one customized fan gift that she of all people could appreciate. They decided on a knife set featuring four famous Final Fantasy blades augmented by an Ultros knife holder. How awesome is this?!

BONUS VIDEO: Having already done Sephiroth's, Cloud's, and Squall's respective swords, they finished out their full-size "knife" collection by completing a full-sized version of Auron's Katana. Someone more well-versed in that game could tell me exactly which sword of his it is. I'm guessing the default blade based on the other choices---but since it's been a solid decade plus since I've played FFX, it's just an educated guess.

Last edited by Incognitus; 02-09-2015 at 05:25 PM. Reason: seafood soup!
    Hero façade. Villain at heart.

Boxer of the Galaxy Final Fantasy Kitchen Knives - SUPER-FAN BUILDS Rowan's Avatar
    I watched a lot of these man at arms videos. Its really awesome to see how much effort goes into making these weapons, and seeing how great they look as a result.