Thread: Don't Expect FFXV or KH3 News out of E3

The Quiet One Don't Expect FFXV or KH3 News out of E3 Andromeda's Avatar
    Blog Entries

News Post Don't Expect FFXV or KH3 News out of E3

Shinji Hashimoto, brand director of the franchise, confirmed in an interview that fans should expect not to hear new info about the latest in the Final Fantasy series or Kingdom Hearts series from E3. He said it is a timing thing and they are waiting for the right time to talk about it. He said to expect to hear more from Square Enix on Final Fantasy XV sometime after E3, as they felt it was not the right time. Whether it'll be special events they host or other major gaming events like TGS or Gamescom, it's not certain.

Source: No Final Fantasy XV Or Kingdom Hearts III Info At E3 Says Square Enix
    Attached Images Attached Images Don't Expect FFXV or KH3 News out of E3-selogo-jpg 
    Curious? There's no limits but your own imagination.
    Don't know how to roleplay, but want to learn? Visit Here!

2007 and 2009 Best Writer of TFF and 2009 Most Creative Co-Winner

Blog Entries
    They enjoy teasing us and keeping us waiting. But if they can deliver I'm not going to complain. But not showing at E3 seems an odd thing, since there hasn't really been anything new on FFXV since it's unveiling at last year's E3. Though they've been fond of for FFXIII series, doing special events where they just gather up all of the press in a room and talk about their game. So hopefully that is happening and soon.

Maybe we can get an invite like we did to the Lightning Returns event.

Certified tech, come at me! Don't Expect FFXV or KH3 News out of E3 SuperSabin's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Crescent View Post
    Srsly Wateva SE.
    I can relate Cresent, haha. I do have something to contribute to this thread, it isn't much but there is some new footage that Square revealed at thailand's comic con. This is a 25th anniversary reel they showed and there are some new scenes in the FFXV video at the end of the reel, like I said, it isn't much but at least we got some sort of update, right?

Currently Playing:

attempting to bribe the Mayor of Lambeth Don't Expect FFXV or KH3 News out of E3 Xanatos's Avatar
    Why am I not surprised by this? Honestly though, I stopped caring for Versus XIII/FF XV ever since I bought PS3 in anticipation to play this and Square told me to **** myself. I'm all for taking your time until it's truly ready, but this is getting ridiculous. You're telling me Square has nothing new to show or say since the last time they showcased FF XV, one of the most anticipated games by the way, well, I'm sure they will announce "FF XIII-4 Lightning's Mother****ing Back Again" or something like that so we can look forward to that, and by the way **** Parasite Eve 3.

Sig and Avy made by Unknown Entity

Quote Originally Posted by SuperSabin View Post

This video is so worth it just for the music for FF1-10 omg. That was really well done.
    Signature Updated: Yesterday
    CPC8! - Pimpin' is easy

CPC8! - Chess Club

SPOILER!!:
    lol

Currently Playing: Video Games

The Old Skool Warrior Don't Expect FFXV or KH3 News out of E3 LocoColt04's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Well, I doubt they'll spend all of their time talking about Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: Curtain Call.

E3 pressers start in a few long hours though, so we'll find out soon enough.

~ sent from my Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk Pro
    Community Manager; Forum Administrator

reppin' SOLDIER since 2004CPC8 class of 2009
    Random;:
    Quote Originally Posted by 2009 TFF Awards nominations
    Best TFF Couple
    Martin and Priscilla
    Psiko and Hyzenthlay
    Rocky and LocoColt04 and Meier Link and Pete
    Unknown Entity and Mistress Sheena
    Quote Originally Posted by Andromeda View Post
    I thought I was going to be able to play with Loco and then I remembered he doesn't game. He just turns on the game for an hour and then forgets about it for two months only to remember that he bought it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rowan View Post
    Che's not a girl. Not good enough explanation. Please elaborate.
    Quote Originally Posted by che View Post
    Yes I am. I will bust out my vagina right now.

Blog Entries
    I think I said it somewhere around here, but according to Twitch's E3 schedule. Square has 2 unannounced titles that they will be streaming on Twitch's E3 stream. Which means that they'll be talking about something new. Who knows what games that they related to, but something new will give us something. Though they also have a ton of FFXIV coverage, they have 4 different live events for the game all during E3. So at least one of the Final Fantasy main line series is getting attention. They've got 2 jobs to announce.

chocolateer Don't Expect FFXV or KH3 News out of E3 01habbo's Avatar
    It's a shame, I was hoping both would be there, I looked at their schedule and there is a lot on Kingdom Hearts 2.5. Birth by Sleep is one of my favourites KH games, so I'm pretty excited to see that. Not really surprised at the lack of KH3, they announced it too early, but with FFXV I'm surprised. I thought that would be one of the main games at E3 this year.

I'm going to take a guess that one of the new titles will be another HD remaster. Rumours have popped up about Type 0 getting the hd treatment maybe for the PS Vita. Or there could be a FFXII HD Remaster, or a completely new game altogether. I'm placing my bets on another HD remaster. There's also the possibility that SE might announce a FFX-3 or a Birth by Sleep 2, but that's just wishful thinking.

The Old Skool Warrior Don't Expect FFXV or KH3 News out of E3 LocoColt04's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Oh shit, that's a good point. If the two "new" titles are FFXIIHD and Type-0 for Vita... Because unannounced "titles" and unannounced "I.P.s" are different things. Hmm. I'd be okay with this.

~ sent from my Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk Pro
    Community Manager; Forum Administrator

reppin' SOLDIER since 2004CPC8 class of 2009
    Random;:
    Quote Originally Posted by 2009 TFF Awards nominations
    Best TFF Couple
    Martin and Priscilla
    Psiko and Hyzenthlay
    Rocky and LocoColt04 and Meier Link and Pete
    Unknown Entity and Mistress Sheena
    Quote Originally Posted by Andromeda View Post
    I thought I was going to be able to play with Loco and then I remembered he doesn't game. He just turns on the game for an hour and then forgets about it for two months only to remember that he bought it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rowan View Post
    Che's not a girl. Not good enough explanation. Please elaborate.
    Quote Originally Posted by che View Post
    Yes I am. I will bust out my vagina right now.

FFXIIHD for sure.

Joe and I can do our race again.

Who can beat Yiazmat first? MOOGABLE OR LOAF

If it's Type O I will need to get a Vita now lol.
    Signature Updated: Yesterday
    CPC8! - Pimpin' is easy

CPC8! - Chess Club

SPOILER!!:
    lol

Currently Playing: Video Games

chocolateer Don't Expect FFXV or KH3 News out of E3 01habbo's Avatar
    I am secretly hoping it is Type 0, I only played the demo of the original. Despite the language barrier I was able to get a good feel for the game, and it has an awesome battle system. The story is also darker than traditional ff games. I was very disappointed that it didn't get an overseas release in the end. There wasn't really a clear answer from SE why it didn't get released. If it gets an HD remaster then it might actually get released outside of Japan. I wouldn't be surprised if the HD remaster would get released for the ps3 as well as the Vita.

Certified tech, come at me! Don't Expect FFXV or KH3 News out of E3 SuperSabin's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 01habbo View Post
    I am secretly hoping it is Type 0, I only played the demo of the original. Despite the language barrier I was able to get a good feel for the game, and it has an awesome battle system. The story is also darker than traditional ff games. I was very disappointed that it didn't get an overseas release in the end. There wasn't really a clear answer from SE why it didn't get released. If it gets an HD remaster then it might actually get released outside of Japan. I wouldn't be surprised if the HD remaster would get released for the ps3 as well as the Vita.
    Siliconera announced there is a released full fan translation you can get for Type-0, so if you don't mind importing, you can play it with a patch.
    Currently Playing:

Boxer of the Galaxy Don't Expect FFXV or KH3 News out of E3 Rowan's Avatar
    What Sabin said. I got a link to this the other night and its a full english patch, not only for dialogue, but menus, images etc. So it may as well be a western release of the game.Im gonna get my Agito on ASAP. But I have a lot of ff14 to get through.

incedentely, Type-0 is for PSP, not Vita. Unless it is getting a western vita release... in any case, Ill wait to see what happens at E3
    Last edited by Rowan; 06-09-2014 at 03:43 PM.

Consistently Average Don't Expect FFXV or KH3 News out of E3 Kurt Zisa's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I'm hoping for a XII remaster, although i'm not sure if it'll get as much coverage or hype as the X/X-2 remaster did, which would be a shame. Also keeping my fingers crossed for a ps3 release.

I was really looking forward to getting Type-0 when it came out in Japan, but since there's been no sign of it being released worldwide, I kinda lost interest. If Type-0 (keep typing 'typo') gets released on psp and XII gets released on ps3 (assuming they're actually going to do this) i'll be estatic.
    Currently Playing:
    Pillars of Eternity (PC)

I play Magic! See what decks im playing or building here!