Thread: Final Fantasy Dissidia (Demo)

Registered User Final Fantasy Dissidia (Demo) HUNK's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Final Fantasy Dissidia (Demo)

Well I have finally played the demo of dissidia and I already love it!

Has anyone else played this yet? So far of the charecters it let me play as, (Onion Knight, Cecil, Terra, Cloud, Sephiroth) I am best with Cecil. It really makes me want to find out more about FFIV. Cecil is hands down one of the best!

Freezing Ring! Final Fantasy Dissidia (Demo) Darkdragoon's Avatar
    Wish i had a PSP,
    So is it kinda like mortal combat ^^?

JillXWesker & MeruXDart FTW!

Tsuna Feesh Final Fantasy Dissidia (Demo) Fate's Avatar
    You're lucky. I would have loved to try out the demo as Luneth. The game won't be out until August 25th in North America, and I will be back in school by the time that happens. I can hardly wait for it, especially after Ralz has been linking me to a ton of YouTube videos on Dissidia for the last month.

And to answer the above question: Dissidia is a Final Fantasy fighting game. You know, where you pick a character and fight against a computer-controlled opponent? It's like Mortal Kombat, Soul Caliber, and the likes. However, the game also has puts in RPG elements, making it a fighting RPG.

Curiosity Conquers, So Click:

*Yesha*; -Balthier-; Alther Feyz Lucifer Primus; Azuteor; Black Waltz; Clint Eastwood; Dark Angel; Dodie16; ethan; Flaming Ragnarok; Insufficient Mage; Kilala; LIGHTNING_71013; Lunasa; Mallick; Meigumi; Messiah; Padraic; PurpleDiamond; RamesesII; Shiru; Silver; Unknown Entity; ViviMasterMage; winterborn86

If you'd like a place in my family, be sure to ask me~! ^ ~

Blog Entries
    (Hahaha, Fate answered the question same time as me)
    As a matter of fact....No.

If you have ever played Dragon Ball Z Budokai Tenkaitchi, its kinda like that.

You see, instead of just having two sides you have an open field and you can do all sorts of things like running, jumping, running up walls(Personal favorite) and grinding on the lifestream.
    So far from what I have found, you can use Limit breaks and other attacks from each charecters respective game, therfore you do have special moves. (Example: My friend found out you can use clouds, Finishing touch, Braver, Cross slash and omnislash...I think you can do Meteorain but I think you need to equip abilities so this being a demo, they wont let me do that.)
    Last edited by HUNK; 08-01-2009 at 09:42 PM.

Tsuna Feesh Final Fantasy Dissidia (Demo) Fate's Avatar
    (Oops. Didn't see your edit. Though, you provided more information.)

I didn't mean exactly the same as those games. I was speaking in terms of style. You pick a character to fight against an opponent. Dissidia has a whole story, since it includes RPG elements, making it have a lot more to offer for a fighting game, in my opinion.

The game should be very interesting. I'm buying it the first day it comes out!
    Last edited by Fate; 08-01-2009 at 09:51 PM.

Curiosity Conquers, So Click:

*Yesha*; -Balthier-; Alther Feyz Lucifer Primus; Azuteor; Black Waltz; Clint Eastwood; Dark Angel; Dodie16; ethan; Flaming Ragnarok; Insufficient Mage; Kilala; LIGHTNING_71013; Lunasa; Mallick; Meigumi; Messiah; Padraic; PurpleDiamond; RamesesII; Shiru; Silver; Unknown Entity; ViviMasterMage; winterborn86

If you'd like a place in my family, be sure to ask me~! ^ ~

Blog Entries
    Belive me when I say, so am I.

I can not wait to play as all the other charecters. I really want to play as Ject, he is the one who always pwns me.

Although I wont complain, for a demo, this game has alot of charecters. Cecil is the best though.

Selkie in training Final Fantasy Dissidia (Demo) Silver Spyro's Avatar
    I got the Demo! I can't wait for the 25th!
    Call me Silver.

Blog Entries
    So silverspyro, since you too have the demo tell me, who is your favorite charecter so far?

Mine is Cecil...I don't know why but hes just friken awesome!

Spoiler:
    (Go to hard mode and use down+Circle...HOLY TURRET GUN!)