Thread: Final Fantasy Dissidia Characters: Which Side Do You Choose

Final Fantasy Dissidia Characters: Which Side Do You Choose

hey i was wondering if any of u guys play the japaneese version of Final Fantsay Dissidia which side do u go for and from tht group which character will u play?

Blog Entries
    I have not played the japanese version of the game. And I don't choose sides, either. I choose whoever I think is the coolest. So I will probably choose Terra and Kefka. Probably lean more towards Kefka though, so you can count me on whatever side Kefka is on... (I haven't really read up much on this...) Anyhoo...

Wuv, Yer Mom

lol well ill tell u the sides there the Cosmos and theres Chaos

Blog Entries
    Is that right? Well then, Screw the Cosmos! It's Chaos forever, bitches! The Dark side is totally gonna pwn those lightside pansies! But beyond that, Kefka is totally gonna own that pansy momma's boy, Sephiroth! I will make it happen! Anyhoo...

Wuv, Yer Mom

well im for the Cosmos

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellfire15683 View Post
    well im for the Cosmos
    Well my apologies man, because you're on the side that's gonna lose. Like, hardcore failure, or something. Kefka's gonna be all like, "I am insane and have the power of those three statue thingies, and I'm gonna create a monument to nothingness!" And Sephiroth is gonna be all like "Check out how long this sword is!" And Chaos is gonna say "I'm gonna knock you down!" You just watch, man. It's gonna happen. Anyhoo...

Wuv, Yer Mom

um dude there no such character as Chaos in the game but there is a charater called Cloud of Darkness and she is a badass girl but i chose Cosmos cuz for one reason Terra Cloud and Sqall so ur dead meat

Blog Entries
    What? Chaos/Garland isn't in the game? The original baddy? That's a bunch of crap! And I remember that Dark Cloud. She was one tough momma. Had to use like 10 or 15 shurikens to kill her.

Dude, you're facing up against the dark side! They're like the most powerful beings ever assembled in the universe! It takes like 4 cosmos characters combined to take one of them down! Dude! DUDE!! You're team's gonna get obliterated! Anyhoo...

Wuv, Yer Mom

um garland yea hes there but he is not called Chaos just garland and ive played against them they r weakings

Blog Entries
    "weakings?" What's a weaking? ...do you mean "Wee King," like a very little king? If so, then I think you are mistaken about who you are talking about! Those Chaos fighters are no "weakings," they're HUGE kings! They're huge, and the cosmos side is small. So small, they're like ants, and the chaos side will step on them. Anyhoo...

Wuv, Yer Mom

i mean weaklings my keyboards messed up anyho..(dont ask) ive played the japaneese version and its a one on one match not by teams

Master of the Shadow Key Final Fantasy Dissidia Characters: Which Side Do You Choose KeybladerXIII's Avatar
    Chaos is the leader of the baddies, guys. Anyway, I'm with the bad guys!! Jecht's gonna beat down the losers like Bartz, the Emperor is going to blow everything away, and Golbez can just step on Onion Knight to win. I want a huge bloody free-for-all!!
    "Take a chance.....roll the dice.......pick a card....whatever suits your game.....you'll lose either way...."

Organization XIII in a nutshell, in their most core personality:

http://fc04.deviantart.com/fs25/f/20..._blablachn.jpg

wow 2 baddies and one good guy wow anywas its a one on one match versus any charater from final fantasy but ull only have the good guys 2 start with after u beat story mode from one of the characters the bad guys get unlocked

Final Fantasy5556
    COSMOS HAHA!! And Cloud Awsome!!!!

MERGED POSTS

I Wonder Is there Firion From FF2??

MERGED POSTS

Oh And I Wonder Whos That Guy From The Cosmos With A Horn Helmet?

Air from my lungs. Final Fantasy Dissidia Characters: Which Side Do You Choose Violet's Avatar
    NO! COSMOS AND CHAOS SUK. IT IS ALL BOUT CLOUD. CLOUD IS TEH WINNERH! HE IS NOT ON COSMOS SIDe, CLOUD IS ON cLOUD SIDE. HMPH *fold arms*
    Last edited by Violet; 07-18-2009 at 05:17 AM.

...means nothing to no way Furore's Avatar
    u r al sily. everwun nos dat clud and seffyrapes teem ruls al!!1111
    victoria aut mors

Air from my lungs. Final Fantasy Dissidia Characters: Which Side Do You Choose Violet's Avatar
    No! Cloud teh best! He kick all ther ass back to japan. He win and pwn seffyteem and u no it!!!
    Last edited by Violet; 07-18-2009 at 05:24 AM.

...means nothing to no way Furore's Avatar
    clud an seffy arnt on sam tiem? who i gona go for then...
    victoria aut mors

Seffy is stoopd! Cloud is on his own teem! He a one man man!!

Delivering fresh D&D 'brews since 2005 Final Fantasy Dissidia Characters: Which Side Do You Choose T.G. Oskar's Avatar
    Meh. I can't go with your game, guys.

Terra for the win. I mean, even the "almighty" Sephiroth fears respects her, and so does the Emperor.

Because she's raw, undiluted badass.

Fear her Esper Mode.

And yeah, she was part of the team that crushed Kefka, so no contest on that one.

Though I wonder...can "clud" and "seffy" beat Jecht...?
    Delivering scathing wit as a Rogue using Sneak Attack.

Pester me on the Giant in the Playground Forums if you really need me.

The Final Boss Theorem:
    The size of the ultimate form of the final boss is inversely proportional to it's chances of actually beating your party. If you agree with this, please copy and paste this valuable piece of info on your sig. AND, if you're evil and villainous...never settle for a big form when a smaller form is more kickass...

'Tis a shame I can only place names now...:
    Silver, Omnitense, Govinda, Aerif, Meier Link,
    (whatever is the name of) The Stig, Grizzly, Fishie,
    Craven, Spiral Architect, Flash AND Froggie.

Spaces still available. Join today!!

Nomu-baka, this is FAR from over...:

I want to play a game. Final Fantasy Dissidia Characters: Which Side Do You Choose Zargabaath's Avatar
    I haven't played the Japanese game but I plan on trying every character and going from there. I'm not on either side for I am on my side. Release date is getting closer and I can't wait to own this game. The game is being released the day I come back from visiting my family in N.Y. I get off the plane get to my car and pick up this game and PLAY!!! PLAY!!!! PLAY!!!! PLAY!!!. I'll PLAY when I'm asleep, at work, eating, showering, exercising, DDRing, Para Para-ing, walking, running, etc.

Main series FFs Beaten - FF: 4x, FFII: 3x, FFIII: 3x, FFIV: 3x, FFV: 3x, FFVI: 4x, FFVII: 5x, FFVIII: 5x, FFIX: 3x, FFX: 4x, FFXII: 3x, FFXIII: 2x, FFXV: 2x

Tsuna Feesh Final Fantasy Dissidia Characters: Which Side Do You Choose Fate's Avatar
    Cosmos side *seems* (I have not played it yet) better. And Zidane! Yeah, I prefer speed to sheer strength. Numerous weak hits are usually better than a strong.

Curiosity Conquers, So Click:

*Yesha*; -Balthier-; Alther Feyz Lucifer Primus; Azuteor; Black Waltz; Clint Eastwood; Dark Angel; Dodie16; ethan; Flaming Ragnarok; Insufficient Mage; Kilala; LIGHTNING_71013; Lunasa; Mallick; Meigumi; Messiah; Padraic; PurpleDiamond; RamesesII; Shiru; Silver; Unknown Entity; ViviMasterMage; winterborn86

If you'd like a place in my family, be sure to ask me~! ^ ~

Registered User Final Fantasy Dissidia Characters: Which Side Do You Choose
    I haven't played this yet, but I watched some footage on Youtube. The side I will most likely root for (and play) are the villians, when they get unlocked of course. I like Sephiroth and Kuja, so I can't wait to play as both.

For the hero side, I would probably go for Tidus or Zidane, because they seem like pretty speedy characters. Power is nothing if you don't have the speed!

One villain that I can't wait to beat the crap out of would have to be the Cloud of Darkness! Ahhh! CoD is so freaking hard in FF III, and I have yet to beat it! I'm gonna punch, kick, blast, slash, and give her the ol' one-two knockout, because she aggravates me so much!
    Click at your own risk.:
    Proud Member of:
    Por Rorr Kitty9
    "Mess with us, and the claws come out!"
    Evil BAD Guys
    "Not just evil...not just bad...EVIL BAD!"
    The above userbar was made for me by FATE!!! He is awesome.
    The above banner was made for me by VIVIMASTERMAGE!!! He is awesome as well.

Blog Entries
    Violet, Silver, you kids are so silly. Cloud isn't on a team of his own! He has to play with Terra, Zidane, and Emo Git-I mean Squall! And Kefka's totally gonna own them all, especially Sephiroth. Even though they're on the same team. I don't care; they're not allowed to be on the same team. I want a different Dissidia: Old School Vs. New School! That would make sense to me. And I want to play as Mog. Anyhoo...

Wuv, Yer Mom

I feel epic... Final Fantasy Dissidia Characters: Which Side Do You Choose Ralz's Avatar
    Apparently, I've died and gone to Game Heaven. Later, losers.
    Sadly, you start the game with access to the heroes only... AT FIRST! If I would choose a villain to destroy everyone, it would be Kuja. Remember, he nuked a world in like, three seconds in FFIX!

I'm going through a bit of a The World Ends With You phase right now.
    Click THERE:
    TFF Family:
    Alther Feyz Lucifer Primus CecilGod1994 Flaming Ragnarok Shadow of Darkness Dark Angel Kilala Sato Arashi RagnaToad RamesesII IceColdPillow Kisaragi^^ Elyon Seraphim Shiru MILK Vince Kisuke Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima ethan

私は。。。思い出にはならないさ Final Fantasy Dissidia Characters: Which Side Do You Choose chaosweapon's Avatar
    I'm going to play with Gabranth. He's extremely powerful in Ex-Mode. He also has the ability to charge up the Ex Gauge. Gabranth is on Chaos' side :/.

ok its been awhile since i came so it seems new characters r being added so the teams r much larger oh and mog is not one of the characters and as for i just saw bout cloud being his own side......well idk
    The time of death is now! You will fall in the hands of Zero!

Selkie in training Final Fantasy Dissidia Characters: Which Side Do You Choose Silver Spyro's Avatar
    Cosmos. I always liked the good characters better. (Or do I just wanna use Cloud? )
    Call me Silver.