Thread: Which Final Fantasy character/s most reminds you of yourself and why ?

GBaxter

Which Final Fantasy character/s most reminds you of yourself and why ?

Which Final Fantasy character/s (more preferably humorously, but seriously as well) most reminds you of yourself and please separately say why, for anyone named ?

Hamster Weapon
    Squall Leonhart :0
    I think I'm most like him because we both keep our thoughts to ourselves and we're both kind of cold to people. Also we're good leaders, at least that's what my friends tell me lol

Registered User Which Final Fantasy character/s most reminds you of yourself and why ? Locke4God's Avatar
    You know, I'm a guy, but I'm going to say LuLu. Why? Because she doesn't play an active leadership role. She believes in her mission and she likes to participate, but she isn't consumed with emotion. She's not Emo like Squall, or rift with Anger like Barrett. She's not gleefully happy like Tidus, or devout like Wakka. She's not stupid like Quina, or single minded like Steiner. She just does what she does and doesn't concern herself with others, but she still knows exactly what she's doing. I like that.

Hamster Weapon
    Squall isn't emo! He's independant >:[

Aethan Dor Which Final Fantasy character/s most reminds you of yourself and why ? Jeordam's Avatar

I'm gonna go with...

Balthier. His manerisms, expressions, sense of humor...oh yeah. Definately me. I've often been accused of not really sharing what makes me tick. Even with those who I spend plenty of time around, I don't share a bunch about my personal life or whatever. And this will sound really conceeded (which actually also fits in with the Balthier character), but I don't need to be in charge to get my way. I don't need to be the decision maker in order to get someone to do what they should do (remember that whole thing with Ashe & her ring from what's his name...)

~Jeordam
    Saving the World since there was a World to Save.

That's a difficult question... .-." I think none really fits my personality. ^^"
    I'd really like to say I'm Auron. But I'm not. XD So I'd say I'm a bit of everyone. x3"
    I (sometimes) have Auron's determination, Basch's loyality, Lulu's calmness, Cecil's dedication to his friends, aaand so on. I can't say there is one single character that I really see myself in.
    Although it would be Freya, if I had to choose one. I understood her feelings and I feel kind of... like she did. I tend to run after a man I love and not let him go until everything ends. xD" (Like for example when he has a girlfriend. ^^") I speak very polite most of the day. But I'm not a rat, fortunately. XD

9x-7i > 3(3x-7u)

Registered User Which Final Fantasy character/s most reminds you of yourself and why ?
    I think out of all the characters in FF, the one that closely resembles my personality would be Tidus. We both are kind of crybabies, but we are cheerful most of the time as well, and we can both be annoyingly optimistic at times. I love to help people, and try my best to make them feel better if they are having a bad day or a bad situation. I think that Tidus does the same. I am athletic as well. I don't compete in competitions, mind you, but I can hold my own if the need arises. Haha, another thing that makes me think that me and Tidus are similar is the fact that when we get excited about something, it totally shows, lol.
    Click at your own risk.:
    Proud Member of:
    Por Rorr Kitty9
    "Mess with us, and the claws come out!"
    Evil BAD Guys
    "Not just evil...not just bad...EVIL BAD!"
    The above userbar was made for me by FATE!!! He is awesome.
    The above banner was made for me by VIVIMASTERMAGE!!! He is awesome as well.

The Whitemage, Curaga's only 300gil Which Final Fantasy character/s most reminds you of yourself and why ? TehRealDinnin's Avatar
    Squall reminds me most of me, I'm the silent type and like to rely on no one but myself but have slowly come to trust others and believe in others. I've never cared to have people to close or get help from them but I also have been accepting it. Besides the attitude and mind set, I do look like squall and when I get the haircut or style it, I can look exactly like squall hair and body wise, my face doesn't have a scar but I have put it on their for cosplaying once and that was fun and was forced into a lot of pictures

Che
    Probably Auron. I'm a man of few words, but when I speak people listen because I have wisdom. I'm strong as fuck because I used to be the hero of Spira. I also like to drink, which is why I carry a bottle of sake around at all times. I'm very loyal and fight for what I believe in, which is the truth because I'm always right.

attempting to bribe the Mayor of Lambeth Which Final Fantasy character/s most reminds you of yourself and why ? Xanatos's Avatar
    Tough one, never really thought about it. Not really sure that there is a character at all that reminds me of myself. I'll use the personality mixture of two characters... I'm always an optimist even in tough situation and I tend to be funny just like Zidane ... but I'm rather quiet and I don't talk if it's not necessary...I'm always calm just like Vincent.

Sig and Avy made by Unknown Entity

Lt_Basch
    I'd say Kimahri.

The strong and silent type.

Ill be there for my friends always, and if ihave a goal it'll get done no matter what i may end up getting into. Im not the one to talk all day and could happily sit in someone's presence without saying a thing.

That plus im blue and have a broker horn :/ . . . .

Death Before Dishonor Which Final Fantasy character/s most reminds you of yourself and why ? Josh_R's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    most likely Barrett...Because of my attitude and my approach to things..I don't take shit from no one and it almost always gets me into trouble and fights that I don't always win

Sitting here waiting for Rocky, and Che to notice me!!

DarkKnight
    Somewhere between Squall and Vincent Valentine...I've been told by my fiancee, who is also a big fan of FF, that we have the same mannerisms, that I'm quiet and have the same ways of expressing things (or lack thereof).

Master of the Shadow Key Which Final Fantasy character/s most reminds you of yourself and why ? KeybladerXIII's Avatar
    It's hard to pick one, although Squall is a very close relation to me. Also, if there is any FF character like Luxord from KH, that would definitely match my personality style. Eloquent, cold, calculating, and very deceptive.
    "Take a chance.....roll the dice.......pick a card....whatever suits your game.....you'll lose either way...."

Organization XIII in a nutshell, in their most core personality:

http://fc04.deviantart.com/fs25/f/20..._blablachn.jpg

Can I be forgiven for what I am now Which Final Fantasy character/s most reminds you of yourself and why ? xXCloudXx's Avatar
    The FF charicter that I am most like in my opinion is Cloud Strife.

SPOILER!!:
    My TFF Family

My Jenova-cell infused, awesome brother,Armageddon

My Super Smarticles sister Insufficient Mage

My Magic loving, big eyed brother ViviMasterMage

My black souled, Evil doing brother SephirothII

SPOILER!!:

Little Pandemonic Carnival Which Final Fantasy character/s most reminds you of yourself and why ? Insufficient Mage's Avatar
    I almost want to say Vivi, except he can be a little pessimistic at times, and that's not really me, I'm the opposite! So, probably Zidane, if we're gonna narrow it down to "protagonists" only or something. Or at least, I'm gonna do that, because otherwise there are way too many possibilities to consider...

I'm DYING to see you! Which Final Fantasy character/s most reminds you of yourself and why ? ViviMasterMage's Avatar
    I'm parts of Vivi and Parts of Zidane:
    I'm Vivi's Curiosity and Realism. Maybe a bit of his pessimism (and let's not forget clumsiness...)
    But I am also the cheerful and funny Zidane! I love to cheer others up.
    I can described in his motto (Do you need a reason to help people)
    And Vivi's (Do we really exist?...)

My things:

My TFF Family!:
    My very hyper moogle loving cousin Meigumi!
    My grammar obsessive twin AWESOME brother Fate!
    My powerful, dangerous, short tempered younger brother Alther!
    My badassly cool chaos-loving lord who adores big swords and uber spells, Elyon Demidias
    My awesomely cool big brother xXCloudXx
    "The Bestest Buddy" xTidus (Aka Casey)
    My Okami-playing, Sephiroth-fangirl American cousin Dodie16
    My brother and stealthy swordsman of poetic power genome's blade
    My brother from another mother Gilgameshed_Up

My Fatey!:

Quote Originally Posted by Meigumi
    ....... I was reaaally hoping you'd say something else, but whatever! HEY, EVERYONE! WE'RE HAVING A CONVERSATION! 8D
    Fate's beautiful haiku:
    Lost in reverie
    Memories drifting through me
    So calm like the sea

Registered User Which Final Fantasy character/s most reminds you of yourself and why ? Yesha's Avatar
    I must say.. SeLphie TiLmitt!

Because.. I find her very cheerfuL, caring and sometimes very emotionaL.. she doesn't care what's right or wrong as Long as she can heLp her friends.. aLso.. she's not afraid to show her feeLings toward a specific person..

and that's reaLLy.. Like me! :-)
    CLICK IT! TO SEE MY STUFFS:

Quote for the month:
    “Try harder to succeed.”

What am I Loving right now?:
    YOU!

My Art Thread: http://thefinalfantasy.net/forum...ngs-lol-3.html

"HELLO GUYS!"

Tidus.....yeah...we're awesome.

Postingway Which Final Fantasy character/s most reminds you of yourself and why ? Maciariello's Avatar
    Taking all those "What FF character are you" quizzes has always returned the same result for me: Yuna.

I'm not a fighter and I prefer to help people in the least-hostile way possible. In her case, healing and protecting and using white magic. In my case, providing a listening ear to a friend in need or doing a favor for someone that would ultimately help them reach a goal of theirs. She's loyal to the people she loves and I'd like to think that I tread a similar path.

It's either her or Cecil Harvey. He's loyal to his friends and has a specific understanding of what is right and what is wrong. He questions orders given to him that aren't in line with his own moral ideals and addresses higher authority bravely. Blindly following orders isn't really my forte either

レイール★レイヴン Which Final Fantasy character/s most reminds you of yourself and why ? SacredAngel13's Avatar
    i have to say Ashelia B'nagin Dalmasca...
    why? because my hair looks like Ashe now.. lol~
    Really? yeah! seriously!
    BLACK★ROCK SHOOTER 初音ミク

B.A.U:

BANNER ARTIST UNITED

Registered User Which Final Fantasy character/s most reminds you of yourself and why ? Martial Master's Avatar
    Resurrecting an old thread, here, though my choice may be obvious. If we're talking characters, and not character classes, I'd go out on a limb and go with Wakka. I haven't got any outstanding prejudices against any set of people (the way he hates the Al Bhed), but I have a kind of laid back demeanor, while also not giving my trust so easily to strangers. I've also seldom taken first prize at anything, but I make a strong showing.

On the other hand, if we're talking classes, I'm a Monk / Martial Artist, because the one time I DID walk out of a place with a 1st place trophy it was a karate kata competition when I was in my 20's. I've played a Martial arts class at every opportunity ever since, in games that allow custom characters. that's wher eI get the forum name I chose