Thread: FFIII, V and VI on PSP2?

FFIII, V and VI on PSP2?

Is there a possibility that this might happen?

Re: FFIII, V and VI on PSP2?

I hope so. FFIII DS was alright, but I think I'd actually enjoy it more if it were in it's traditional 2D format (with enhanced graphics, of course).

FFV would be cool. It's not my favorite Final Fantasy, but I'd play it.

FFVI NEEDS to happen! Give it the same treatment FFIV got and keep the extras that were in the GBA version. I never played that version, but I know what extras there were, like extra dungeons, extra bosses and especially additional summons.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy

Up Next: Final Fantasy II

Basically same thoughts as yours. Hope they do them all like they did with FFIV, which was very beautifully redone, btw. Poppy 3D graphics don't suit FFIII at all, imo. Makes it look way too cartoonish and childish. Nintendo.

If they re-release FFIII it'll probably be dumbed down and the game wouldn't be as tough as it really is on the NES.
    Signature Updated: Yesterday
    CPC8! - Pimpin' is easy

CPC8! - Chess Club

SPOILER!!:
    lol

Currently Playing: Video Games

Hmm, I hope not. Were FF1,2 and 4 for PSP dumbed down as well, in your opinion?

I felt like FFIV was a little easier on the PSP than I remember it being for the SNES/PS. I just finished my second PSP playthrough of the game and the only part I really had any difficulty with was Dark Bahamut, whereas on the SNES and PS1 versions, I remember having difficulty with a few bosses, like Rubicante, Scarmiglione's second form, the CPU, Lugae, among a couple others. Then again, it could just be that I've gotten better and more experienced and that's why it's easier. Who knows...

I think they should give these Final Fantasy games a difficulty setting in easy, normal or hard. That way it caters well to everybody, from newbies first playing the game to veterans looking for a challenge.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy

Up Next: Final Fantasy II

I had a big difficulty with the CPU, even though I was like at level 50 when I got there and Rydia was strong as hell. Nonetheless, that CPU gave me a hard time. Dark Bahamut was pretty easy for me though. Bahamut on the other hand almost killed me. And of course the Elban Ruins were as hard as I remembered. Nah, FFIV was just as hard as on SNES. A nice solid game throughout.
    Last edited by Odin1199; 10-14-2011 at 05:54 PM.